USA ban on Muslims entering USA

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Laura2014, Jan 29, 2017.

1. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

means leche boot, someone who take the role of a friend or a good person, convince you that he's good in order to profit from you or take something from you

spartacus, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. akhenaten

and i did saw people generalising numerous times here. Elsewhere there's no reason i will talk about it.

and it's a duty for us to help you. but being grateful is something, standing against generalising is another. i don't see where's the misinterpretation espacially that i'm not talking about the part where she cites the BBC but anyway, the message is clear there's some rats and a lot of honest people.

We stand here against rats, we help each other and it's a duty, generalisation and all of kinds of stigmatization is not acceptable by anyone with a minimum of dignity.

3. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Next time - think before you write. And as mentioned - I was not generalising - this site is about RATS!
    'Minimum of dignity' - the Rats don't know the meaning of the words. Where is their dignity?
    The BBC article was to update the situation of Tunisian women. I hope the law will go through.
    I am very grateful for the information and kind words on this site BUT not for the hypocrisy that the RATS use to justify their appalling behaviour.
    I do not generalise - I deal with facts. End of.

4. akhenaten

The site is about rats, then use the word rat.
    Rats dont have dignity, A lot of Tunisians do have.
    You do generalise. End of.

5. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Rats stop scamming. Read again.

6. akhenaten

How funny :)

7. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:oops:"I hate when Mom and Dad fight..." :( Peace and love....:D

8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

@akhenaten, as a Tunisian man with much anger over bezness, the image that is tarnishing your country, a country very close to my heart, I can appreciate that you feel defensive and perhaps a little over sensitive when reading our posts. The name of the website covers what we are referring to here, so when we write, we should not have to keep stressing rats and bezness.
    I do believe you have misunderstood Gorgeous' post, however, I do not wish to dwell on this.
    On this site, we are fighting the same battle, we are trying to expose the vile love scam called bezness, we need to stick together. Rats read this site, any infighting is seen by them and probably gloated over, it's crucial we present a united front, especially with the decent Tunisian men that are providing help and useful tips in this battle....let's not give those creatures anymore satisfaction, they have already benefited from us enough, without letting them witness division amongst the ranks!
    You are a valued member, just like Princeb, Fienda and a few others, so please know, if you read a post as generalising, it actually isn't, it is usually just poorly worded....a lot of our members do not speak English as a first language, so allowances need to be made for some posts that may read as harsh or generalising, but are not actually meant to be.
    Personally, English is my first (and only :oops: ) language and I couldn't find a problem with the post by Gorgeous. No more infighting, pleeeeeeease....it stresses me out and gives rats pleasure. We are on the same side!!

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

11. Alhejand

Alhejand New Member

I don't want these ugly, racist, anti-Western, anti-American, anti-civilized smelly people in my country so it's all good!