Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

C

Caramel

We know that the rat targets certain types of women, but lets discuss on here the targets and reasons why, etc.

Let me start with the older woman who has built up a lot of assets during her working life and one who will have a ready-made waiting nest for the rat.

We need women to be aware when approached by a potential rat what type of person the rat is looking for. The woman will need to ask herself whether she falls into one of these categories.

G

Guess_Who

I think just being non-Tunisian is enough for most of them!!

Any assets are a bonus. Obviously an English Visa is the Golden ticket to the land of riches and success but, in actual fact any other country would be a starting point!!

C

Caramel

I think just being non-Tunisian is enough for most of them!!

Any assets are a bonus. Obviously an English Visa is the Golden ticket to the land of riches and success but, in actual fact any other country would be a starting point!!
Perfectly true, but the rat has also found another route into the UK. He now can marry an EU national, i.e. Poland, Sweden, etc. For the purposes of seeking a visa and arriving in the UK to earn money. These countries serve a quick route as they will be allowed to stay in the UK with their wives for five years.

This is one of the areas which I am asking to be looked at by the law makers of the UK concerning immigration and marriages. Hoping that this loophole will be plugged.

W

WildCat

Hunting-Xpress-Casanova said:
I agree that English Visa is the Golden ticket but it is so difficult to get it that having a Schengen Visa can be considered... Silver ticket. They can travel anywhere, they can go everywhere. There is this guy who worked at a Hotel bar in Sousse who asked for a visitor's visa to Poland, which he managed to get easily though his fiancée number 2 to cross the borders and stay with his Belgium fiancée, who had better ways to support him in case they got married.

I think they chose English also because it is easier for them to speak English.
I don't totally agree with "it's easier for them to speak English, because definitely French is easier for them, but now France is full of Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans, so it's even harder to get a visa except for those graduated with a high degree. But the UK is a rising star in terms of immigration. Not many years ago, the number of Tunisians in the UK was so low, so the "new land" was discovered!

L

Liana

I know of an ever jobless rat who had around 20 girlfriends per year, than it happened that one young Polish lady fell for him and arranged an official invitation.He didn't even bother to go to the embassy to have it exchanged for the visa cause in this time he got married to a 60 sth year old German.He informed the girl before his marriage that he would never forget she was so kind to invite him ,however,if his visa to Poland was rejected he wouldn' be able to apply for any other EU visa for 2 years.Wonder if this is a fact?

L

Liana

There was also a waiter who was with a Polish girl and he was constantly pestering her that they should get married and then both could go to the UK or Germany and find good jobs there.She refused cause she had a good career situation in her country.He then pressed her to open a small cafe in Tn but she also refused. They are not together any longer.

C

Caramel

There was also a waiter who was with a Polish girl and he was constantly pestering her that they should get married and then both could go to the UK or Germany and find good jobs there.She refused cause she had a good career situation in her country.He then pressed her to open a small cafe in Tn but she also refused. They are not together any longer.
I wonder why?

C

Caramel

I know of an ever jobless rat who had around 20 girlfriends per year, than it happened that one young Polish lady fell for him and arranged an official invitation.He didn't even bother to go to the embassy to have it exchanged for the visa cause in this time he got married to a 60 sth year old German.He informed the girl before his marriage that he would never forget she was so kind to invite him ,however,if his visa to Poland was rejected he wouldn' be able to apply for any other EU visa for 2 years.Wonder if this is a fact?
Would be nice to get confirmation on this as this may apply to other EU countries. One way of albeit, temporarily, stopping the rat in his tracks.

Reactions: ijs
L

Liana

Tunisian rats are nothing comparing to the Egyptian ones..and as Egypt is a very popular destination in Central Europe such as Poland you can imagine what is going on. However, I must admit those girls are much more aware of the bezness than I have ever heard from any other nation ...and they do count their money carefully. Guess, it is characteristic for those who were brought up in hardship themselves ,or regime and have a better understanding of the mentality of rats. Other thing, it is extremely difficult to import an Arab into their country.

L

Liana

oh,toooo bad then! Hoped that at least some nations would seal their borders and pockets. Well, what you post proves that the skills of rats can even get through KJB areas (LOL bad dramatic ,too) What a pity!

Reactions: ijs
L

Liana

All fine , just needs to be supplemented with a point on ''False love investigation prior to wedding''

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
oh,toooo bad then! Hoped that at least some nations would seal their borders and pockets. Well, what you post proves that the skills of rats can even get through KJB areas (LOL bad dramatic ,too) What a pity!
There are rats in KJB but they are just much easier to spot ; go into the cyber cafe and watch for those that come day after day after day LOL

L

Liana

KJB is all rats...but do you want to say there are some TN ones????

L

Liana

What they say ..makes sense in a way but seems they don't know the expensive protein diet - cheap carbohydrates make you fat actually

C

Caramel

I visit Turkey quite a lot and got talking to some of the naughty rat boys there...They told me they go for FAT woman as they must be rich to be able to afford to eat so much!!!!
He, he - very funny. I suppose if they eat a lot, the rats will think that there isnt much left for them. Typical rat thinking, though.:rofl2:

L

lozza

I visit Turkey quite a lot and got talking to some of the naughty rat boys there...They told me they go for FAT woman as they must be rich to be able to afford to eat so much!!!!
Fuckin nutter. Well that lass who you met was a big un wasnt she. I forget her name the one like Vicky Pollard (h)

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
There are rats in KJB but they are just much easier to spot ; go into the cyber cafe and watch for those that come day after day after day LOL
KJB is all rats...but do you want to say there are some TN ones????
I was talking about love rats not sewer rats lol :lol:
The KJB Ash mentioned there refers to (Kef Jendouba Beja) region in Tunisia, not Russian KJB :ben::ben::ben:
Oh Gosh ...and I thought of the Russian one:blush:
Not the Russian KJB anyway:ben:

I thought she knew and was making a joke because of the conversation we had on the other thread about are people from KJB really bad? lol

C

Caramel

Hunting-Xpress-Casanova said:
The one I have mentioned above used the excuse of checking for some jobs for both in Belgium while she stayed in Poland waiting for him. So he spent all that time with his Belgium fiancée and then he went back to Poland to pick his plane ticket from the Polish to go back to Tunisia. :coffee:
Rings a bell for me. My husband pretended he rented our home in Tunisia, then all the time he was going back and forth under the guise of his father being ill, and for one of the times when he must have attended the divorce hearing behind my back, he pretended that his brother (the bent policeman) was involved in a serious accident in Djerba. Surprisingly, not even the brother's wife was to know about this! I was so gullible.

During the times he went to Tunisia, while his dutiful and hard-working wife remained in the UK, he had been seeing his Tunisian lover - not only divorcing me but preparing for his second marriage.

L

Liana

Caramel, it often makes me wonder who those lovers are. On one hand, we learn about sex-temperate virgins and on the other I have seen myself a Tn woman having a date with a Tn man who came ON THAT DATE WITH HIS 1 YEAR OLD CHILD! When I saw him having dinner with the 2 of them and asked about his wife he said oh...she is at home ,she made me angry as usual I think I will divorce her, have enough of this stupid woman, then he explained " This is my you..know..Samiya, she doesn't speak a word of English that is why I am telling you all this''. See you later in the shop , will tell you more.

L

Liana

Just imagine the insolence of a man who dates a woman taking his boy with him , while the wife at home is sure he took him out for some fun time.

paula01

I don't totally agree with "it's easier for them to speak English, because definitely French is easier for them, but now France is full of Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans, so it's even harder to get a visa except for those graduated with a high degree. But the UK is a rising star in terms of immigration. Not many years ago, the number of Tunisians in the UK was so low, so the "new land" was discovered!
They make it hard for them in France, my BIL lived there and said they were really racist. Needless to say he is here now :O