Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Caramel, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

We know that the rat targets certain types of women, but lets discuss on here the targets and reasons why, etc.

Let me start with the older woman who has built up a lot of assets during her working life and one who will have a ready-made waiting nest for the rat.

We need women to be aware when approached by a potential rat what type of person the rat is looking for. The woman will need to ask herself whether she falls into one of these categories.

Judithlyn, mindy, ijs and 2 others like this.
  2. Guess_Who

Guess_Who Made in England

I think just being non-Tunisian is enough for most of them!!

Any assets are a bonus. Obviously an English Visa is the Golden ticket to the land of riches and success but, in actual fact any other country would be a starting point!!

Judithlyn, mindy, ijs and 4 others like this.
  3. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Perfectly true, but the rat has also found another route into the UK. He now can marry an EU national, i.e. Poland, Sweden, etc. For the purposes of seeking a visa and arriving in the UK to earn money. These countries serve a quick route as they will be allowed to stay in the UK with their wives for five years.

This is one of the areas which I am asking to be looked at by the law makers of the UK concerning immigration and marriages. Hoping that this loophole will be plugged.

Judithlyn, mindy, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  4. WildCat

WildCat Guest

I don't totally agree with "it's easier for them to speak English, because definitely French is easier for them, but now France is full of Tunisians, Algerians and Moroccans, so it's even harder to get a visa except for those graduated with a high degree. But the UK is a rising star in terms of immigration. Not many years ago, the number of Tunisians in the UK was so low, so the "new land" was discovered!

ijs likes this.
  5. Liana

Liana Active Member

I know of an ever jobless rat who had around 20 girlfriends per year, than it happened that one young Polish lady fell for him and arranged an official invitation.He didn't even bother to go to the embassy to have it exchanged for the visa cause in this time he got married to a 60 sth year old German.He informed the girl before his marriage that he would never forget she was so kind to invite him ,however,if his visa to Poland was rejected he wouldn' be able to apply for any other EU visa for 2 years.Wonder if this is a fact?

6. Liana

Liana Active Member

There was also a waiter who was with a Polish girl and he was constantly pestering her that they should get married and then both could go to the UK or Germany and find good jobs there.She refused cause she had a good career situation in her country.He then pressed her to open a small cafe in Tn but she also refused. They are not together any longer.

AmberHeart likes this.
  7. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

I wonder why?

ijs likes this.
  8. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Would be nice to get confirmation on this as this may apply to other EU countries. One way of albeit, temporarily, stopping the rat in his tracks.

ijs likes this.
  9. Liana

Liana Active Member

Tunisian rats are nothing comparing to the Egyptian ones..and as Egypt is a very popular destination in Central Europe such as Poland you can imagine what is going on. However, I must admit those girls are much more aware of the bezness than I have ever heard from any other nation ...and they do count their money carefully. Guess, it is characteristic for those who were brought up in hardship themselves ,or regime and have a better understanding of the mentality of rats. Other thing, it is extremely difficult to import an Arab into their country.

ijs likes this.
  10. Liana

Liana Active Member

oh,toooo bad then! Hoped that at least some nations would seal their borders and pockets. Well, what you post proves that the skills of rats can even get through KJB areas (LOL bad dramatic ,too) What a pity!

ijs likes this.
  11. Liana

Liana Active Member

Would be a good idea to introduce a new high school subject in the EU called' ::TRAVEL WISE":coffee:

AmberHeart and ijs like this.
  12. Liana

Liana Active Member

All fine , just needs to be supplemented with a point on ''False love investigation prior to wedding''

Judithlyn likes this.
  13. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

There are rats in KJB but they are just much easier to spot ; go into the cyber cafe and watch for those that come day after day after day LOL

Laila33 likes this.
  14. Liana

Liana Active Member

KJB is all rats...but do you want to say there are some TN ones????

15. alAzima

I was talking about love rats not sewer rats lol :lol:

Judithlyn and ijs like this.
  16. WildCat

WildCat Guest

The KJB Ash mentioned there refers to (Kef Jendouba Beja) region in Tunisia, not Russian KJB :ben::ben::ben:

ijs likes this.
  17. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member

I visit Turkey quite a lot and got talking to some of the naughty rat boys there...They told me they go for FAT woman as they must be rich to be able to afford to eat so much!!!!

cloudYah, Mango Chutney, ijs and 2 others like this.
  18. Liana

Liana Active Member

Oh Gosh ...and I thought of the Russian one:blush:

Stina likes this.
  19. Liana

Liana Active Member

What they say ..makes sense in a way but seems they don't know the expensive protein diet - cheap carbohydrates make you fat actually

ijs likes this.
  20. Liana

Liana Active Member

Not the Russian KJB anyway:ben:

21. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

He, he - very funny. I suppose if they eat a lot, the rats will think that there isnt much left for them. Typical rat thinking, though.:rofl2:

22. lozza

lozza Well-Known Member

Fuckin nutter. Well that lass who you met was a big un wasnt she. I forget her name the one like Vicky Pollard (h)

23. alAzima

I thought she knew and was making a joke because of the conversation we had on the other thread about are people from KJB really bad? lol

24. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member

oh yeah bella from the bournville estate weston-super-mare:d:d:d:d

25. lozza

lozza Well-Known Member

Yeah she was a looker wasnt she and rough as a badgers arse. (h)

saffy likes this.