Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

G

Guess_Who

:D I think the wife probably did know, hence the reason she gave him the child/ren to take on his date!! Pretty good way of sabotaging any relationship in my opinion!!!

C

Caramel

Just imagine the insolence of a man who dates a woman taking his boy with him , while the wife at home is sure he took him out for some fun time.
Then these women deserve all they will get. What makes them think this rat will treat them any differently?

L

Liana

I wanted to say I was sorry for the wife staying at home clueless , the one at the restaurant was a husband catcher or sth can't find a proper word for that type.:drool:

M

marissa

Then these women deserve all they will get. What makes them think this rat will treat them any differently?

they not know all this, the rat play the victim rol, he is divorce and take care of the child cause his women left :blush:

C

Caramel

The single or divorced woman with children

I started this thread off with the older foreign woman, now lets discuss the effect the rat has on the single or divorced women with children - another of his target group. Why does he choose this group?

G

Guess_Who

To be honest, I dont think you can pinpoint a specific `target` group, unless you include any living female?!!

I will compile a list of desirable traits in order of importance when I have a moment!! :D

L

Liana

I am convinced the desirable traits have been posted here hundreds of times..but just to compile:

divorced women are vulnerable as they feel they want to make a new start or feel they have already missed out on the good part of life so they are eager to get a new young fresh innocent man and when such an actor tells her he loves her ..here we go

such women are usually a bit older than 25 so they feel their ''beauty is skin deep'' times are coming to an end and they feel pressed by time , less confident , happy when complimented , hungry for acceptance and fall prey easier

W

WouldI

I have a very good imagination Cat, but even I can't stretch it that far :dead::ben:

L

Liana

OK OK I overdid it.:ben::ben::ben:(f) 25 hmm... the good days are still ahead but you know there are the young ones coming so when one is over 30 and there is a sweet 16 passing by and that rat whistles at the ''belfam'' say, mature woman than what can be expected....She is on cloud nine

W

WouldI

One is over 30 :cry::cry::cry:hahahahaha Never mind, they say you're as young as the man you feel, which makes me 26 (when we are on speaking terms LMAO) :ben::ben::ben:

L

Liana

Don't cry or I will start ,too.Time runs so fast....soon only the old old rats with SIDA will be available:cry::cry::blink::blink::ben:

Beansontoast

Rat Expert
Then I am 32...cool ,man! If my husband turned out to be a rat he would be better off commiting suicide because when I get to him he would wish he had.I swear I would break all his bones and slash his face to bits and wreck the whole place,I would not go over alone though.The beating up I would do alone though.

W

WouldI

Then I am 32...cool ,man! If my husband turned out to be a rat he would be better off commiting suicide because when I get to him he would wish he had.I swear I would break all his bones and slash his face to bits and wreck the whole place,I would not go over alone though.The beating up I would do alone though.
LOL Beans, very graphic description :ben:

L

Liana

Coming back to the rat problem I think the major hazard is when a woman actually has the knowledge on rats , is with one, sleeps with one, marries one, supports one, listens and talks to one and STILL IS CONVINCED he is not a rat.
Then, how to run? How to see?:coffee::coffee:

:sick:puke::puke:

G

Guess_Who

Coming back to the rat problem I think the major hazard is when a woman actually has the knowledge on rats , is with one, sleeps with one, marries one, supports one, listens and talks to one and STILL IS CONVINCED he is not a rat.
Then, how to run? How to see?:coffee::coffee:

:sick:puke::puke:
And therein lies the main problem!!! If I had a pound for everytime I have heard, 'Yes, but my man is different', only for the same woman to approach me anything between 1-5 years later and say 'you were right and I wish I had listened to my instincts' I would be a very rich woman!!! :ben:

L

Liana

I wonder what it will be like in the future. Now, the rats have found a more convenient way to achieve their goals since they aim at very young girls.They have an even easier and more pleasant hunt helping themselves to a ''firm body and naive mind''. Seems rats are developing a new market. Isn't the number of marriages plummeting? Was it the same 10, 15 years ago?

G

Guess_Who

<_< I hope, surely to God, that these 'young girls' are accompanied by their parents who between them have an ounce of common sense?

<_< Would I let a Tunisian guy 'hit' on either of my 2 daughters? Yes, when Hell freezes over!!

If by any remote chance either of them got involved with any North African guy, I would deliberately sabotage the relationship (on his behalf) whilst maintaining the trust of my daughter. I am not ashamed to admit that. I wouldn't even be willing to take the chance, that this one WAS different.

May God let me still go to heaven!!

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
If by any remote chance either of them got involved with any North African guy, I would deliberately sabotage the relationship (on his behalf) whilst maintaining the trust of my daughter. I am not ashamed to admit that. I wouldn't even be willing to take the chance, that this one WAS different.
I think that is very sad. And wrong. Part of life is to deal with the ups and downs, highs and lows, to love and yes, to be hurt.

It is in relationships that a parent has to trust their child the most. You have to trust that you raised your child correctly, with good instincts and values. This is not to say that they will be immune to being hurt, because they won't be. If you think a guy is doing wrong by your daughter, then you can tell her, help her to see the bad, but ultimately the decision is hers. Just think how you would feel if your mother had been deliberately controlling your life - I know I for one would not be pleased.

If you intentionally break up a relationship because of your own fears of what may or may not happen, then you are not letting your daughters live life to the fullest, and you could be interrupting their chances for true love and happiness.

Just because you had a bad time with a Tunisian does not mean all Tunisians or North African men are bad. I am happily married to my Tunisian husband and have a wonderful life. He has given me opportunities that I probably never would have had if I hadn't met him. He is my best friend and the absolute love of my life. I also have a few close friends who are married to Tunisians or Moroccans and they are all happily married as well.

G

Guess_Who

TB,

I fully respect your reply and take on board your views.

I am afraid, that for me personally, the risks are just too high to take the chance that 'he' may be different. Statistics prove otherwise.

As I said it was my personal view and I do not expect anyone to either agree or disagree with what I said. I am in the current position of having my eldest daughter in a relationship with a Pakistani, the thought of a child being involved absolutely terrifies me.

My youngest daughters boyfriend is English and is a complete twat too but I will stand by her and do whatever I have to do to protect her.

x (f) x

V

Veritas

TB,

I fully respect your reply and take on board your views.

I am afraid, that for me personally, the risks are just too high to take the chance that 'he' may be different. Statistics prove otherwise.

As I said it was my personal view and I do not expect anyone to either agree or disagree with what I said. I am in the current position of having my eldest daughter in a relationship with a Pakistani, the thought of a child being involved absolutely terrifies me.

My youngest daughters boyfriend is English and is a complete twat too but I will stand by her and do whatever I have to do to protect her.

x (f) x
I can see where you're coming from. As I've experienced the two sides of the coin. Presently & God willing the good side of it will last a life time.

But, yes. Whether we like it or not we are going to judge on personal experience & common perception....whether it's right of wrong, it's entirely up to the individual. I haven't been blessed with a daughter,yet. However there are certain things that shock me and no, I wouldn't want my child to go through them. Having said that, I find certain traits within my own community that would make me say the same thing! :dead: So, it's a no win situation - or a case of praying and hoping for the best....! :dead::ben:

PS I also believe in the power of statistics...and so far it's weighing more onto the negative side, unfortunately!

G

Guess_Who

:ben: Vera,

I can grant you your wish for a daughter, in fact, I will even give you 2.........MINE!!!

They are house trained (very basic!) at this moment in time, I will even deliver them personally to you!! :ben:

V

Veritas

:ben: Vera,

I can grant you your wish for a daughter, in fact, I will even give you 2.........MINE!!!

They are house trained (very basic!) at this moment in time, I will even deliver them personally to you!! :ben:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::whistle::whistle: (f)(f)

W

WouldI

that, or marry a carefully vetted son of one of our members here (I have a list :ben:)

Ben

Administrator
Things will change in few years, demographics, economics, and cultural. who's to say things won't tip the other way.

Speaking of statistics have you looked at the divorce rate in the UK regardless of the race/cultural makeup ?

D

dar142

that, or marry a carefully vetted son of one of our members here (I have a list :ben:)
You can marry mine very kind hearted 21 does not want to leave home because his mother (me) does everything for him lazy around the house but works full time and never refuses overtime at work
Ply him with beer NOT vodka and he will be happy lol:D

V

Veritas

Things will change in few years, demographics, economics, and cultural. who's to say things won't tip the other way.

Speaking of statistics have you looked at the divorce rate in the UK regardless of the race/cultural makeup ?
To be quite honest I do agree things do change, but as with everything in life; we personalise and end up thinking with our hearts (sometimes feet! :ben:) Instead of our heads.

Top Bottom