Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Mango Chutney

Staff member
After ignoring his previous messages, i received more messages this morning from yet another number... saying,"so guess you not bothered or care, its Saturday and the post office close in half hour, please baby" i didn't respond, only 20 mins later to receive another message saying " ok you played me, and now you are done with me f**k you forever bitch, i gave you more than you deserve bitch, you are a real whore am done with you smelly dirty slut...you can wipe with your money, your malignant and I hate you"
Once upon a time if he had said those words, they would have cut me to the core, now I just laugh, and I hope he means what he says and he is done with me, will be the best Christmas present ever....
What a dickhead! Bloody hell.....their samey words and behaviours never freakin change.....predictable shites :rolleyes:

The next message will be "I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, I love you, I was just angry/tired/stressed" blah blah :D
Or "Oh my God, somebody hacked me/stole my phone...I didn't write that, wallah!! I love you" :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
After ignoring his previous messages, i received more messages this morning from yet another number... saying,"so guess you not bothered or care, its Saturday and the post office close in half hour, please baby" i didn't respond, only 20 mins later to receive another message saying " ok you played me, and now you are done with me f**k you forever bitch, i gave you more than you deserve bitch, you are a real whore am done with you smelly dirty slut...you can wipe with your money, your malignant and I hate you"
Once upon a time if he had said those words, they would have cut me to the core, now I just laugh, and I hope he means what he says and he is done with me, will be the best Christmas present ever....
Oh my!!! Even insults are generic!!! Mine said exactly the same. The whole thing. And after weeks begging for “favors” again and to re consider marriage. Freaking rats they all can go and clean toilets with their tongues.

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
It's embarrassing to read it so nicely rounded up...and realise that these creatures really are nothing...and we tolerated that brown substance from them! :oops:
I’m actually disgusting with ME that I lived under his most intolerable conditions and was even paying 100% of his expenses daily! This year, I decided to forgive myself! I was in love with an absolute psychopath! I finally forgave myself and have moved on! Now my sanity is back. I’ve been reading old posts from 2017 and 2018.....how embarrassing! That retard had me really messed up! It’s great being on here, with wonderful people who have been through the exact same crap, sadly!! Some lovely, innocent ladies married a rat, some had a baby by him, some only lived with a rat like I did, and others, FORTUNATELY, discovered he was a rat before ever meeting the creep in person. The bottom line is that ALL of us trusted, loved, and believed that our relationships were REAL, only to discover Bezness and its acceptability in 3rd world Tunisia! WE are strong, we are survivors, and all of us stay on here to WARN potential victims to never go through the crap which we endured! It’s absolute Hell! They are truly monsters! I can only urge inquiring minds to keep reading on here! You obviously had red flags which brought you here! RUN! Life with these monsters only gets far worse! Save yourself! Save your money! Save your children! OMG...never let a child go around these mental misfits! Save your health! THEY ALL are prostitutes, and use NO protection! Don’t risk anything for one of these despicable bums! They are truly vile, scummy, lowlife, parasitic, Narcissistic psychopaths!

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked
Personally, I will donate the bullet! These freaks disgust me! The world will be a better place once they are gone! What a legacy to leave behind! A bunch of idiots!

Megane

They make me laugh with the threats of suicide. Apart from the fact it's haram they simply do not have the balls to do it. My ex rat was found lying on the floor in work (nobody was around to witness the collapse) and told them he'd taken a load of pills to kill himself. My friend and I joked for weeks that he'd taken a lemsip followed by 1 paracetamol.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
They make me laugh with the threats of suicide. Apart from the fact it's haram they simply do not have the balls to do it. My ex rat was found lying on the floor in work (nobody was around to witness the collapse) and told them he'd taken a load of pills to kill himself. My friend and I joked for weeks that he'd taken a lemsip followed by 1 paracetamol.
Apples rat swallowed two pistachio nuts :D
My rat staged the scene with empty boxes.....I found all the pills loose, hidden under the bedside cabinet :rolleyes:
They are pathetic...

Snuggle

Junior Rat Expert
They are really pathetic and think they are God’s gift. I ran into my rat last week first he was talking normally and in the end he asked if I could pay a bill for him.
I told him he should ask one of the girls he send his nude pictures to they will sure be happy to oblige :D

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Simply tell him you went to a local magician, gave him some of his hair and something else secret of his and the magician threw a curse on his knees (he will know what you mean) that will never let him forget you. :)
Lol. Why is this funny to me. Care to share what this means.