Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Caramel, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

He wasn't a ’GREAT' one if he was married and flirting with you

2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Loveee this. I’m your fan!

3. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I would NEVER get involved with a married man or any man who has a lady in his life. Your definition of a Love rat is spot on. I never want one of them in my life again!
    Too much trouble, zaps your energy and your mind, all around BAD NEWS!

Sofia_G, Mystery, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Mine said this too,,,’ but you promised ‘ ,,,,no I didn’t,I didn’t even agree! I would say ‘ how many gfs do you have? Because you’re mistaken if you think it was me who agreed to so and so ‘ . And a lot of times he would say ‘ I told you this ,,,bla bla ‘ ,he didn’t! Omg what a life not knowing what you said to whom ,,,dirty,lying prostitutes ,,,,

Arkady, spartacus, Judithlyn and 9 others like this.
  5. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

My rats fathers age ranged from 65-80, he sometimes had Alzheimer’s but sometimes drove a car, sometimes he was dying, other times he was helping his dying father paint the walls.

Judithlyn, Liona, magic and 4 others like this.
  6. Lisette76

Lisette76 Active Member

Oh yes I did serval times.
    When they approach me randomly on FB, I normally turn them down with a polite “Sorry you are not my type”. “So what’s your type?”. “Guys from my own country, tall, blond Scandinavian type” Guess their respond?
    “Racist!!!)

Arkady, Heidi, spartacus and 5 others like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This makes me laugh every time I read it :D:D

Judithlyn, Liona, yougogirl75 and 4 others like this.
  8. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Sometimes was dead ,sometimes was alive :p

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Liona and 4 others like this.
  9. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

My father can't drive at night so I have to go pick him up:)....Have to go because my pregnant sister needs me..:rolleyes:...rat's excuses were like a$$holes...:D:D everybody has etc..

10. Judithlyn

This is exactly how they mess with your mind....”You promised”.....yet you never agreed! “Why you forget? I told you!”.... no he never said a word! “Why can’t you remember?”..... cause you a**hole never told me! I heard these phrases so many times. I was questioning myself at one time! I finally wised up to his stupid antics! All part of their mind control games! I remember chats where it took him a minute to answer each reply, and then his answers were not exactly on topic! Now I know it was because he was chatting with others at the exact same time! He couldn’t keep up with his various conversations! He thinks he is so smart and so clever. Abdelhak is actually quite dumb, very jealous of the rest of the world, feels entitled to all of his ill-gotten gains, and will never amount to a decent human being. He will probably still be living with mom and dad for most of his life cause he’s not exactly great to look at anymore and the rat life is taking a big toll on his health and mentality. The over drinking and over smoking are damaging his health really badly! My friends and I really tried our best to help him but for whatever better strides he made in his life at those times, he’s back in his gutter, user mentality now. Actually, he was just being a fake nice guy in front of me and my friends! He always was a rat even in those “happy” times! He’s very angry at the world now and feeling very hopeless and depressed. (Obviously, nobody is sending him any money!) He truly scares me! I’m just thankful there are more than 10,000 kilos separating us and he has zero money to come back here! He also broke his phone in a horrendous fight with a neighbor, so I have not heard from him much. When I do, I just reply nice and very short. I don’t want or need any more trouble from him, so I’m just staying nice and very short in answering when he contacts me. I also do not say anything personal about myself. The less he knows, the better for me! I last saw him in May 29, 2017, when we had to say goodbye in an airport for the 4th time. I learned the truth about him last October. I broke up with him. I’ve been absolutely brutal and nasty in my words to him from my broken heart. I still can’t believe that he is still trying to hang on to me! I have blocked him, defriended him everything, but he always found ways of reaching me, even through my friends. He knows everybody in my world! I finally unblocked him cause I prefer him only contacting me instead of harassing my friends and family! How long do breakups with a rat normally take? I’m just wondering what is in store for me in my future from him?

Arkady likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

If you stay in contact with him, forever

12. magic

magic Well-Known Member

If you’ve unblocked him then this will never end ! Why do you owe him ANYTHING? I fail to understand! How can he hassle your friends and family? There’s a block button,they’re not delicate flowers that need protecting from an unwanted message from a dirty tune ! I think you’re trying to convince yourself (still) that you don’t care,,,,because like I used to say to my rat ‘ actions speak louder than words ‘ , and you keep TELLING us you don’t care,but your actions contradict this! How can you bear to speak to this piece of shit ,after what he did? There’s no way,in this day and age that we have to talk to ANYONE we don’t want to,you are doing the OPPOSITE of punishing him , because everytime you reply ( positively or negatively) he is getting his foot in the door again.please fuck this rat off for good,,,you are a lovely lady and worth sooooo much more than this (him ) .The THOUGHT of even speaking to my ex again,,,well ,I’d rather stick needles in my eyes,You’re too nice ,and whilst I’m not suggesting you change the essence of you,some people are just evil and will impact so badly on your (wonderful) life.,you have to get RID. When I look at these rats I just see a pile of shit sitting there , mindless retards ,boring,thick ,ridiculously ill informed about EVERYTHING! I worry about you,truly,that you still won’t stop contact,really what else does he have to do for you to block his shitty ass ?? Hasn’t he done ENOUGH already? Please,for the sake of your sanity and health,,,block,,and don’t look back x

13. Judithlyn

Ugh! I gave up trying to understand their mentality and thinking! I stopped asking questions anymore too, cause there are no answers. They are just a bunch of weird, mentally ill misfits, so what is the point in his warped thinking of sending me a note or a phone call periodically? I have given ZERO money, presents, plane tickets, clothes, NOTHING since May 29, 2017! I told you that he truly scares me! That is why I shut my mouth, unblocked, and just remain nice but short in replying to him. My love for him is gone too so there is nothing he can say or do to ever win me back...it will NEVER happen! I’m just nervous as to what he may do to me in the future.

Arkady likes this.
  14. magic

magic Well-Known Member

How can he do anything to you? He will more than likely NEVER come to Japan again! What can this poor ,uneducated,ineffectual bitch do to you? Kill you by phone?! You have power ,education ,have people in ‘ the know ‘ . He literally has NOTHING,is nothing,,,, without women he hasn’t even got teeth,or glasses! What a vile ,scrounging twat he is .why doesn’t he get a job? Who told him he’s special? He’s still in touch because he KNOWS there’s a chance,because you reply to him I know I sound harsh ,but it’s for your own good,, I care about you,,,and couldn’t give a shit whatever bad happens to him , you know the answers yourself,you know why he’s still in touch,,, because you let him,,in his ( crazy) mind he thinks you’re easy,and will forgive him,,,

Arkady, Jisela, Lisette76 and 6 others like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Judithlyn , and don't you start overeating, I'm kind of worried :coffee:

10000 kilos = 20000 pounds

16. Judithlyn

I really did try to forgive him around New Years, but I just could not get the images out of my head of his cheating or texting from MY house. It took me a long time to get over him. I really did deeply love him and totally trusted him in every way. That’s really a good thing. Sure, I was absolutely devastated for months, but I saw the REAL him! I do NOT want or need anybody like that in my life! I had loads of time to think also. In asking what did he bring to this relationship.... I honestly could not think of anything! Oh sure, he and his family gave me a lot of presents but in comparison to what I gave them, they were a drop in the bucket! I tried to convince him of the importance of working! As we all know, that failed! He played at it...a couple of applications, but he was never serious! He never wanted to get up until noon all of the times we were together. That drove me nuts! I then remember the 24/7 controlling of me! I can NEVER live that way again! In the final tally.....the negative points are 95%, the positive points are 5%! I’m really done with him! I am scared of him! I’m sure that he is keeping up a facade now but if I went back there, I think he will hurt me badly...or worse! That bad fight with a neighbor was his pent up rage against me.

Jisela and Arkady like this.
  17. Judithlyn

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Haha, I see :D I was thinking of kilograms ;)

Quote "Because Japanese language is based on vowel, long word tends to be shortened.
    So we often omit the part of “meter” in “kilometer”

Judithlyn likes this.
  19. Judithlyn

Yes, very true, Heidi! You are becoming interested in Japan and Japanese? Come visit me! I’ve been here for 24 and 1/2 years and plan on staying! It’s a great place to live!

Arkady likes this.
  20. Judithlyn

Me too!!! Hahaha! I never did know Abdelhak’s parents ages! Mother was somewhere between 68 to 78! Dad was in his 70s....or 80s!!! Abdelhak still can’t figure out his own age either! I laugh at his VK posts from 2013.....he claims to be born in 1988 and was 29! Do the math! Hahaha! He really was born on November 16, 1989, but when I met him in 2014, I thought he was 40 for nearly a year!!! Duh! I had lied about my age too, so I thought that he thought I was 5 years older. I knew that I had lied so I thought 15 years older! Ohhhh the tangled web we weaved....ugh! Duh! Hahaha! He can’t tell the age of a single brother or sister either! He was always weird about ages! Of course, I heard the typical rat crap, “Age is just a number!” Blah blah blah!

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  21. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

What’s the difference

Big Bang Theory and Judithlyn like this.
  22. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

No difference, love rats smell sweeter for a while from the perfume they got from their last victim. Their love lasts as long as the perfume. Then they smell just like sewer rats.

Jisela, Judithlyn, AmberHeart and 5 others like this.
  23. Arkady

Arkady Well-Known Member

Especially since France is having issues with assimilation of these groups. And has had several terrorist attack, one just a few days ago. I can remember sitting stunned at the Charlie Hebo ( or Hebdo, I can’t remember) attack a few years back.

Jisela, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  24. Judithlyn

That is true, but if I had to pick a sewer rat or a love rat to come into my garden, I pick the sewer rat. It’s not fake, it’s not pretending to be something it’s not, it won’t lie to me, if I feed it....it will be nice not thinking of how to sneak behind my back to keep in contact with other victims, so I definitely will choose a SEWER RAT! :thumbsup:

25. Judithlyn

That just gave me a bad flashback! I was sitting on a sofa in a rental house in Djerba with Abdelhak when that horrible attack happened! I remember how upset and shook up I felt while he did not seem to feel anything! Hindsight is 20/20.....a red flag but I didn’t see it!:Cry: I just keep kicking my butt for having red flags but not realizing many of them and ignoring others thinking I was bad for thinking such bad thoughts! My next project....I need to forgive myself for screwing up so badly!

Arkady, Bess, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.