Welcome to TLR

Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

roo2

Major Ratslayer
I think just being non-Tunisian is enough for most of them!!

Any assets are a bonus. Obviously an English Visa is the Golden ticket to the land of riches and success but, in actual fact any other country would be a starting point!!
is this there ultimate good to get to England

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
is this there ultimate good to get to England
I don’t think England is the ultimate goal for all. What they want basically is to get out of their country and get to a richer nation where they believe they’ll have an easy life without having to work too hard and where they can get freebies from the Government. About any country in Europe will do.
I know some try badly to go to France where they already have relatives who live there for decades. Also, they speak the language since they all learn French at school.
These last couples of years, they’ve been looking at Canada or the US, but especially Canada, where you can get money from the government easier than in the States and where it’s still easier to get to as well. They aim for these countries as European countries have made it more difficult for people from North Africa to enter legally, even as tourists. They find easily victims in Canada and in the US where women there are not as aware -yet- of these type of scams as women in Europe now are thanks to tv shows, word of mouth etc..

Last edited:

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Don't forget that their actual gourou Rached Gannouchi has been living the good life in UK, without working during his years in exile in the UK…
A good example to follow, that's what they think maybe.

roo2

Major Ratslayer
Why would they go to countries where they have to work...There are many countries they can go without needing a visa.. turkey, japan ,hong Kong ,,etc ,,But they dont have a welfare systems they like
I didn't think of that scabs

simple

Major Ratslayer
There are many Japanese ,tourists in Tunisia ,,But they are left alone mostly ,,because they dont meet a rats criteria ,Cant be scammed for visa ..dont have a good welfare system ..And they are well educated on whos ,who...Brazil, Argentina ,,they dont need visas,,Philipines ,no visa...They know all of this and dont bother with them ..

D

Deleted member 38150

We know that the rat targets certain types of women, but lets discuss on here the targets and reasons why, etc.

Let me start with the older woman who has built up a lot of assets during her working life and one who will have a ready-made waiting nest for the rat.

We need women to be aware when approached by a potential rat what type of person the rat is looking for. The woman will need to ask herself whether she falls into one of these categories.
Im tunisian and i know all the targets profiles

D

Deleted member 38150

How can a tunisian man or tunisian men be a member here with no problem? And some members get banned bcz of a bad word or words? I dont understand...It seems like its easy for them to be a member,for sure looking for victims..
Sorry my bad english
No your English is good enough to understand and why i cannot be a member if im helping other peoples to understand things and I'm making it easy for them to se more clearly??