Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Bess

Please do forgive yourself. They are not worth it. You are a caring person who should not be punished to be caring and dontnt think bad about others. I mean that you have faith in people that they are good people...thats a good start meeting other with good thought ... then later we Can learn/ hear/ see that the person in front of us.....even our lover....NOT are so good a person.

Arkady

That just gave me a bad flashback! I was sitting on a sofa in a rental house in Djerba with Abdelhak when that horrible attack happened! I remember how upset and shook up I felt while he did not seem to feel anything! Hindsight is 20/20.....a red flag but I didn’t see it!:Cry: I just keep kicking my butt for having red flags but not realizing many of them and ignoring others thinking I was bad for thinking such bad thoughts! My next project....I need to forgive myself for screwing up so badly!
Oh my heavens. I am so sorry.

Judithlyn

Oh my heavens. I am so sorry.
It’s been some education! Reading on here, so many threads by so many victims, has been my way of recovering from so much damage he did to me! When he reached me, I was just nasty and vile to him! I read on here somewhere that these monsters don’t care if you speak nice or nasty, they just need you to speak! Learning that, I have remained completely silent! Saturday night, my phone started ringing in the middle of the night! I put it on silent mode and never answered. There were exactly 10 calls from him during that night and the next day, but I just ignored. He sent some texts! I ignored them too! His last message to me was since I’m ignoring him, he will never contact me again! :thumbsup: He’s such a liar so I doubt it but I can always hope! I will just continue to totally ignore if he does call again! I finally realized that I have no love for him anymore! :) It sure took a long time. That piece of shit really had me brainwashed and under his control for years! It was hell overcoming him but I finally succeeded! The past 3 Decembers, he ruined them for me! Not this year! I’m celebrating Christmas in many ways this year! I have such a feeling of accomplishment now days! I feel like I fell in a very deep hole but finally climbed to the top of the Himalayans. What a mental/emotional journey it’s been!

Thank you to all of you who helped me so much, adviced me, kicked my butt at times, educated me on bezness and Rats, and gave me kind words when I was in periods of really low depressions! I love all of you and have great respect for each of you! Merry Christmas and may 2019 be happy, healthy, safe, rat free, and very blessed for all of us! :love:

Arkady

It’s been some education! Reading on here, so many threads by so many victims, has been my way of recovering from so much damage he did to me! When he reached me, I was just nasty and vile to him! I read on here somewhere that these monsters don’t care if you speak nice or nasty, they just need you to speak! Learning that, I have remained completely silent! Saturday night, my phone started ringing in the middle of the night! I put it on silent mode and never answered. There were exactly 10 calls from him during that night and the next day, but I just ignored. He sent some texts! I ignored them too! His last message to me was since I’m ignoring him, he will never contact me again! :thumbsup: He’s such a liar so I doubt it but I can always hope! I will just continue to totally ignore if he does call again! I finally realized that I have no love for him anymore! :) It sure took a long time. That piece of shit really had me brainwashed and under his control for years! It was hell overcoming him but I finally succeeded! The past 3 Decembers, he ruined them for me! Not this year! I’m celebrating Christmas in many ways this year! I have such a feeling of accomplishment now days! I feel like I fell in a very deep hole but finally climbed to the top of the Himalayans. What a mental/emotional journey it’s been!

Thank you to all of you who helped me so much, adviced me, kicked my butt at times, educated me on bezness and Rats, and gave me kind words when I was in periods of really low depressions! I love all of you and have great respect for each of you! Merry Christmas and may 2019 be happy, healthy, safe, rat free, and very blessed for all of us! :love:
That’s what friends are for.

Arkady

:thumbsup::D:D
Karma is coming to all of them! I heard the crap that ALL women are after him but he “chose” me! What a load of bull! He kept me and others strung along to reap whatever anybody would donate to the charity basket case a**hole! Im enjoying the entertainment now! Watching him in poverty, with broken teeth, a broken cellphone, wholly clothes, no jewelry, and still living with mom and dad is quite satisfying to me! You reap what you sow...he’s now reaping! I had blocked him everywhere. He found ways around it! I finally got strong enough to stand above whatever ways he may dish out, so he’s unblocked but I do not let him get to me in any way, shape, or form! I just laugh at him now days! He’s an imbecile and he deserves every load of crap piled upon him! He’s hurt too many victims in his 28 years on this planet. I don’t think he will live another 28 years! He’s too bad, fights too much, lives too wreckless, drinks too much, smokes too much, and is too vile and evil to live to a ripe old age! You can not get away with crushing other people forever. There is always a “day of reckoning”.... that lowlife seems to be getting his now!:DHe does not even care about life or dying! He told me many times! Life is a gift! Why he can’t see it is beyond me! I guess he’s awaiting his 72 virgins in paradise....idiot! :confused::Evil:
And what’s going to happen when his looks fade. Nobody stays young and attractive forever.

Arkady

Mine did not do that, but he lied about dates on messages that I'd seen with my own eyes "She is my ex, those messages are from last year" and he lied about his relation to them "She is my cousin" :D
He would then turn the tables onto all my so called 'wrong deeds', so suddenly, I was the villain and he was the victim :rolleyes:

Because unlike us, they have no heart, no soul, no conscience. Unlike us, who are usually hit with chronic bouts of insomnia throughout this ordeal...these rats sleep like the dead for hours and hours, with no care about the innocent lives they are ripping apart.
It’s known as gaslighting and narcissists are masters of it.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
If he makes it to a ship he will be the lowest of the lowly. Sleeping three decks below water... sharing a cabin 6ft x 8ft for eight months without a day off. Something tells me this rats dream of travelling the world won’t be quite what he’s expecting. Mrs Rat will have a nice time playing at his own game while he’s out of sight.

juicyfruit

Beverley

And what’s going to happen when his looks fade. Nobody stays young and attractive forever.
mine told me the same that so many women wanted him, but he chose me, i was the lucky one. How stupid i was to believe that, it makes me cringe that i fell to the lowest depths of self esteem because of him, with the help of everyone on this site and close friends i'm finding myself again.... everyday i'm still receiving sob stories and asking for money, i just read. ignore, knowing every word is complete lies.... the latest is, he hasn't eaten for 2 months and going blind due to his diabetes...he really pulls on my heart strings

Brasilgirl

mine told me the same that so many women wanted him, but he chose me, i was the lucky one. How stupid i was to believe that, it makes me cringe that i fell to the lowest depths of self esteem because of him, with the help of everyone on this site and close friends i'm finding myself again.... everyday i'm still receiving sob stories and asking for money, i just read. ignore, knowing every word is complete lies.... the latest is, he hasn't eaten for 2 months and going blind due to his diabetes...he really pulls on my heart strings
I think if he had diabetes he’d be in a coma by now. :D
Gotta give him half a point for creativity tho. Just a point, no cash. It’s not that good.

Top Bottom