Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Beverley

And he can see well enough I bet to write pleading messages and keep his Facebook rolling :D
Yes, i woke up to 87 watsapp messages this morning, in about the 4th message he said the light was now leaving his eyes and he would be in darkness, 83 messages later..... i just know every word from him is complete lies, i just cant comprehend the depths they will sink too to get money...

Brasilgirl

Yes, i woke up to 87 watsapp messages this morning, in about the 4th message he said the light was now leaving his eyes and he would be in darkness, 83 messages later..... i just know every word from him is complete lies, i just cant comprehend the depths they will sink too to get money...
:eek: 87 messages. wow. He’s committed to get to you.

Heidi

Aw, he got a Braille computer real quick 24.gif

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Or he’s using Siri. “Siri repeat last message”.
Or .......he's just a lying desperado bastard :D
Gotta give him some credit though.....that's quite an imaginative lie :D
Considering he was going into darkness in message four....but could still see the light by message eighty seven....you'd think he'd realise himself that he'd f*cked up :D
The lack of brain cells in these morons really is quite special :rolleyes:

Arkady

I really did try to forgive him around New Years, but I just could not get the images out of my head of his cheating or texting from MY house. It took me a long time to get over him. I really did deeply love him and totally trusted him in every way. That’s really a good thing. Sure, I was absolutely devastated for months, but I saw the REAL him! I do NOT want or need anybody like that in my life! I had loads of time to think also. In asking what did he bring to this relationship.... I honestly could not think of anything! Oh sure, he and his family gave me a lot of presents but in comparison to what I gave them, they were a drop in the bucket! I tried to convince him of the importance of working! As we all know, that failed! He played at it...a couple of applications, but he was never serious! He never wanted to get up until noon all of the times we were together. That drove me nuts! I then remember the 24/7 controlling of me! I can NEVER live that way again! In the final tally.....the negative points are 95%, the positive points are 5%! I’m really done with him! I am scared of him! I’m sure that he is keeping up a facade now but if I went back there, I think he will hurt me badly...or worse! That bad fight with a neighbor was his pent up rage against me.
If you’ve unblocked him then this will never end ! Why do you owe him ANYTHING? I fail to understand! How can he hassle your friends and family? There’s a block button,they’re not delicate flowers that need protecting from an unwanted message from a dirty tune ! I think you’re trying to convince yourself (still) that you don’t care,,,,because like I used to say to my rat ‘ actions speak louder than words ‘ , and you keep TELLING us you don’t care,but your actions contradict this! How can you bear to speak to this piece of shit ,after what he did? There’s no way,in this day and age that we have to talk to ANYONE we don’t want to,you are doing the OPPOSITE of punishing him , because everytime you reply ( positively or negatively) he is getting his foot in the door again.please fuck this rat off for good,,,you are a lovely lady and worth sooooo much more than this (him ) .The THOUGHT of even speaking to my ex again,,,well ,I’d rather stick needles in my eyes,You’re too nice ,and whilst I’m not suggesting you change the essence of you,some people are just evil and will impact so badly on your (wonderful) life.,you have to get RID. When I look at these rats I just see a pile of shit sitting there , mindless retards ,boring,thick ,ridiculously ill informed about EVERYTHING! I worry about you,truly,that you still won’t stop contact,really what else does he have to do for you to block his shitty ass ?? Hasn’t he done ENOUGH already? Please,for the sake of your sanity and health,,,block,,and don’t look back x
And play him this. It helped with my ex fiancé

Last edited:

Judithlyn

Their creativity in the lying department is quite humorous! Send pics of his lies and his other women if you have them....everytime he writes you! Loads of bad pics, screenshots of his lies....Use words which I won’t repeat on here to call him ever rotten word in the book! They do eventually get the message and start backing off! Abdelhak deleted his WhatsApp and Viber cause I was so brutally nasty to him! I had already dumped him, but later when I checked, they were gone completely! Yay! I’m sure he has a new SIM card to call new victims on both of them, but I’m free from that Tunisian garbage! Yay!:thumbsup::)

Judithlyn

you'd think he'd realise himself that he'd f*cked up :D
The lack of brain cells in these morons really is quite special :rolleyes:
That blew my mind too! Normal people make a mistake, apologize profusely...and usually mean it, but even when shown PROOF of their cheating and lying, these lying retard rats keep lying trying to get out of it that way! Their lies are quite creative, but then the morons can’t remember their own lies! That’s the problem with lying...,it’s agony to keep track of them especially when you own no note paper or pens! I found that shocking too....not a notebook, pencil, pen, or book in Abdelhak’s room! No closet either. The few clothes were hanging on a hook thingee in the corner of his bedroom. So soooo much weirdness with these men! Their thinking, lack of a proper education, narcissistic personalities, laziness, dislike of working, oversleeping, abuse, zero money, and being control freaks make them just too different for Western women to adapt to and be happy with! Throw in bezness, use for a visa, lying, cheating, and all sorts of disgusting behaviors and addictions, why would anybody ever look at another one of them? They kill your self esteem, damage your mind, kill your emotions, break your heart, and bleed you dry for cash, trips, and stuff! What is one good point to having a Tunisian boyfriend? I keep hearing and reading that there are some, but how can you ever be sure once you’ve been burned by a rat? Bezness is so accepted in Tunisia! The good people need to speak up and speak out and stop this garbage! Remaining silent is condoning it! As long as bezness is so widely accepted....I will continue shouting far and wide...BOYCOTT TUNISIA!!!

Mystery

The light was leaving him because the electric went off again..

juicyfruit

Beverley said:

The light was leaving him because the electric went off again..

:DCause no one paid the bill!:p

Arkady

Sure, have had really bad moments trying to understand such sick minds. And how easy they mention God and all the show they keep for long periods. Honestly they can’t find happiness, they can’t recognize it. And they don’t even respect themselves, they believe we are living la vida loca but certainly not in such despicable way they do. They don’t want to lose contact because it is very clear they want to keep enjoying benefits, when I replied to him that i was terrified by his actions he said: “ok forget about me, delete me. But my family needs you and they did nothing wrong to you, if you need to help. Do it because of God and because of the person you are” can you measure the level of roach he is?! Wtf
Send him a help wanted ad page.

Beverley

That blew my mind too! Normal people make a mistake, apologize profusely...and usually mean it, but even when shown PROOF of their cheating and lying, these lying retard rats keep lying trying to get out of it that way! Their lies are quite creative, but then the morons can’t remember their own lies! That’s the problem with lying...,it’s agony to keep track of them especially when you own no note paper or pens! I found that shocking too....not a notebook, pencil, pen, or book in Abdelhak’s room! No closet either. The few clothes were hanging on a hook thingee in the corner of his bedroom. So soooo much weirdness with these men! Their thinking, lack of a proper education, narcissistic personalities, laziness, dislike of working, oversleeping, abuse, zero money, and being control freaks make them just too different for Western women to adapt to and be happy with! Throw in bezness, use for a visa, lying, cheating, and all sorts of disgusting behaviors and addictions, why would anybody ever look at another one of them? They kill your self esteem, damage your mind, kill your emotions, break your heart, and bleed you dry for cash, trips, and stuff! What is one good point to having a Tunisian boyfriend? I keep hearing and reading that there are some, but how can you ever be sure once you’ve been burned by a rat? Bezness is so accepted in Tunisia! The good people need to speak up and speak out and stop this garbage! Remaining silent is condoning it! As long as bezness is so widely accepted....I will continue shouting far and wide...BOYCOTT TUNISIA!!!
im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked

Mystery

im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked
$#@!€₩ good let him rot for the nerve of these people.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Bloody hell....he doesn't give up, does he!! :D
Wonder whose phone he had borrowed for that crock of shit? :rolleyes:
They must think we are as brainless as they are, if they believe for one moment we will fall for such blatant lies :rolleyes:
Oh well.....ex amount of hours after the eighty seven....and he's still seeing the light :D

Arkady

mine told me the same that so many women wanted him, but he chose me, i was the lucky one. How stupid i was to believe that, it makes me cringe that i fell to the lowest depths of self esteem because of him, with the help of everyone on this site and close friends i'm finding myself again.... everyday i'm still receiving sob stories and asking for money, i just read. ignore, knowing every word is complete lies.... the latest is, he hasn't eaten for 2 months and going blind due to his diabetes...he really pulls on my heart strings
Tell him you’re playing a sad song for him on the world’s smallest violin.

Arkady

I really did try to forgive him around New Years, but I just could not get the images out of my head of his cheating or texting from MY house. It took me a long time to get over him. I really did deeply love him and totally trusted him in every way. That’s really a good thing. Sure, I was absolutely devastated for months, but I saw the REAL him! I do NOT want or need anybody like that in my life! I had loads of time to think also. In asking what did he bring to this relationship.... I honestly could not think of anything! Oh sure, he and his family gave me a lot of presents but in comparison to what I gave them, they were a drop in the bucket! I tried to convince him of the importance of working! As we all know, that failed! He played at it...a couple of applications, but he was never serious! He never wanted to get up until noon all of the times we were together. That drove me nuts! I then remember the 24/7 controlling of me! I can NEVER live that way again! In the final tally.....the negative points are 95%, the positive points are 5%! I’m really done with him! I am scared of him! I’m sure that he is keeping up a facade now but if I went back there, I think he will hurt me badly...or worse! That bad fight with a neighbor was his pent up rage against me.
typical response

Attachments

Arkady

A 21 year old tunisian boy marrying a 19 year old british girl he has known via internet... true love yeah!
Actually that story has a variation. When he met her it turned out to be a 60 year old woman using her granddaughters picture. She came to Tunisia because her pension would buy more in Tunisia than in the States. Since he already made the announcement and didn’t want to go back and face his community, he married her. They live a secluded life, she refuses to learn Arabic and he burned his bridge behind him.

Mystery

Actually that story has a variation. When he met her it turned out to be a 60 year old woman using her granddaughters picture. She came to Tunisia because her pension would buy more in Tunisia than in the States. Since he already made the announcement and didn’t want to go back and face his community, he married her. They live a secluded life, she refuses to learn Arabic and he burned his bridge behind him.
Haha so he didn't see her before he went and met her. Brilliant a woman scammed a tunis guy for a change.

Top Bottom