Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
1: the old women ( when the women is bigger then men with 5 years or more, maybe less in some occasion or maybe the old old women with 40 years old and more because they want to feel young and the only way for that is being with young perosn )
The women that lost hope in getting married and she passed the perfect age of getting married wich is 29+
The women who have Sorry for the world but the not beautiful women because when he notice that she is not pretty for him he says that no other men will look at her in her contry so it's a gold chance for the men to take it

I think that's all
Hey, guys! Pay attention: "Age to marry"
The woman chooses what she wants for her life, it does not depend on what a prejudiced and ignorant man thinks.
We are in order to live emotions, feel pleasure, have partnerships, have fun with nicel partners
We like sex, but we like nice people, fun people,
friendly people, people who are great to become even our family, for the trust, love, dedication, affinity ... and not men who have sex as if they were putting the d*** in a goat; who want to control the life of their partners.
That is why we understand sympathy and love people who are kind. These men pretend to be very kind people, willing to help, with principles, but they are nothing but troglodytes who do not know how to deal with women, hate females, like only males and money without having to work. The only place where their morale is "decent" is in that hole in the desert they came from.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yess that what tunisian does always in order to go to Europe they do that and its so risky so they try to find others ways which is getting married from European women
Not just Tunisian men. All maghrebins men want to come to Europe. And I doubt you are Tunisian like you said.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hahaha if im a rat then i will not be here trying to advice other women's if im rat you will find coinvincing a 50 years old women that i love her so i can live with her ahahaha but no it's not my ambitions and i know that rats damaged you guys and i feel sorry for you but for me i always put myself in the place of the other perosn and i don't like bad things to happen to others like exactly i don't want bad things to happen for me
Yes yes rats are capable of everything. You aren't Tunisian. You are just misleading the administrators with your IP address. You are using a VPN. Be careful ladies, he is trying to sound nice but he is a rat.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I'm aware of all what you are saying because i have western friends and my oncle sister cousins lives in italy so I know and yes that is one of many qualities that the western women have that they love for real without counting anything
And i want to hear all of your story's with tunisians ahaha and you are welcome here in tunisia always
"And i want to hear all of your story's with tunisians ahaha". You think our stories are funny?? You think it's fun to be lied to, to have lost money and time that will never come back? And guess what? You aren't Tunisian and I know who you are ahaha.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Yes yes rats are capable of everything. You aren't Tunisian. You are just misleading the administrators with your IP address. You are using a VPN. Be careful ladies, he is trying to sound nice but he is a rat.
What does it mean? What's VPN? IP address indicates what country you are posting from? Can someone explain please, I don't have a clue about any of it. Thanks in advance x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
What does it mean? What's VPN? IP address indicates what country you are posting from? Can someone explain please, I don't have a clue about any of it. Thanks in advance x
Hi,

No! Thats the point. A VPN (virtual private network) will mask your real IP address and also encrypt all your informations. With a VPN, you can virtually choose your country. For instance, if you live in the USA but you choose Germany with your VPN, it will give you an IP address from Germany and your location will also show Germany. You can Google it "VPN". It will explain better than me.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Most of them
I find it strange that an 18 year old boy come here and want to give us advise..
What experience do you have??
Not 18 and not here to help and advice. Doesn’t realize that the members already know all he says about rats. Another thing he doesn’t know is there was a shitload of guys before him who came here under the same pretense. I have been here for less than a year but I already saw a couple of them pretending to be all nice at first and then ending up showing their true colors. As @JGG said, it doesn’t take long before we find them out.
It made me cringe when he asked the members to tell him their experience with Tunisian men. You don’t ask victims to tell their stories. They’ll volunteer if they want to talk about it. This is no joke. Then telling members that we’re all welcome if we want to come to Tunisia. Give me a break..
I think he must live or must have lived in the UK or another English speaking country. His English is excellent, better than mine. Even if he’s out of Tunisia, he’s still trying to fish. These people are really a piece of work.
Personally I choose not to answer their comments. They don’t need to be entertained and given attention.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Not 18 and not here to help and advice. Doesn’t realize that the members already know all he says about rats. Another thing he doesn’t know is there was a shitload of guys before him who came here under the same pretense. I have been here for less than a year but I already saw a couple of them pretending to be all nice at first and then ending up showing their true colors. As @JGG said, it doesn’t take long before we find them out.
It made me cringe when he asked the members to tell him their experience with Tunisian men. You don’t ask victims to tell their stories. They’ll volunteer if they want to talk about it. This is no joke. Then telling members that we’re all welcome if we want to come to Tunisia. Give me a break..
I think he must live or must have lived in the UK or another English speaking country. His English is excellent, better than mine. Even if he’s out of Tunisia, he’s still trying to fish. These people are really a piece of work.
Personally I choose not to answer their comments. They don’t need to be entertained and given attention.
Especially that he wrote that he is waiting to "read our stories about Tunisians ahaha". Who would make fun of victims? He is my ex Moroccan rat. I recognized his style of writing and he was stupid enough to tell me 2 days ago in a threatening email that he will try to join again TLR and that his time will come. He also made the mistake not to like any of your responses. He wrote in an email that TLR is "a fake website full of bitches".

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Pablo has been removed :thumbsup:

MH x
Yes! I just posted and said he was no good before I saw this post. What did he do to be removed? Good riddance!
Their hypocrisy is sickening. Playing the nice guys who want to help. Like we’re stupid. They must think they’re funny trying to pull a fast one believing they’re so smooth. Their level of despair is pathetic.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Especially that he wrote that he is waiting to "read our stories about Tunisians ahaha". Who would make fun of victims? He is my ex Moroccan rat. I recognized his style of writing and he was stupid enough to tell me 2 days ago in a threatening email that he will try to join again TLR and that his time will come. He also made the mistake not to like any of your responses. He wrote in an email that TLR is "a fake website full of bitches".
I’m truly sorry, Poppy, that you still have to deal with his rubbish.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes! I just posted and said he was no good before I saw this post. What did he do to be removed? Good riddance!
Their hypocrisy is sickening. Playing the nice guys who want to help. Like we’re stupid. They must think they’re funny trying to pull a fast one believing they’re so smooth. Their level of despair is pathetic.
He has sent me more than 100 threatening emails 2 days ago so that I remove my posts about him. He must be afraid that all the foreign girls he has scammed will find the truth out if they read my posts. He also wrote that he will create more fake profiles on FB using my identity and stolen photos and that he is going to contact all my family and Friends to Say bad things about me.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I’m truly sorry, Poppy, that you still have to deal with his rubbish.
He has been harassing me for 3 years now, which urged me to report him on TLR. He had hacked my phone and laptop for many months and he stole all my informations. He was commenting my private conversations and even my phone conversations! Even though I changed my phone and phone number, he managed to get my new number. I think he had hacked my box too and could see what was happening in all my laptops.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He has been harassing me for 3 years now, which urged me to report him on TLR. He had hacked my phone and laptop for many months and he stole all my informations. He was commenting my private conversations and even my phone conversations! Even though I changed my phone and phone number, he managed to get my new number. I think he had hacked my box too and could see what was happening in all my laptops.
This is awful. What a despicable loser. Did you secure all your accounts? He shouldn’t be able to hack them if they’re well protected. I’m sorry he got your new number and threatened to contact the people you know. He sounds like a real creeper and a coward who has nothing going on in his life. 3 years is a long time. He’ll eventually move on and get tired hassling you. I really feel for you.

Last edited:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He lies so much that he keeps forgetting his lies and hence contradicts himself. He now says that he never hacked me. He forgot that he had sent me a message right after I had changed all my passwords to tell me that I don't need to change my passwords because he can see everything. I think when he had hacked me, he must have sent me an infected link or photo to download a keylogger, which is why he was able to see all my passwords, conversations and everything. He was even listening to my phone conversations and then making comments. My phone bills don't lie! He was making calls using my phone.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This is awful. What a despicable loser. Did you secure all your accounts? He shouldn’t be able to hack them if they’re well protected. I’m sorry he got your new number and want to contact the people you know. He sounds like a real creeper and a coward who has nothing going on in his life. 3 years is a long time. He’ll eventually move on and get tired hassling you. I really feel for you.
He said that he will stop harassing me when I commit suicide. He is a narcissic pervert. He has made fake accounts about my family members too even on LinkedIn. He hacked my step-mother a few weeks ago. He saved all her contacts and then sent friend requests to them. He tried to transfer money from her bank account and make subscriptions to Netflix and Freebox. The bank didnt allow any of it. The next day, she received a fake message from Windows on her laptop that it was infected and that she needed to call a number to talk to a technicien from Windows. Being old and unaware of such swindles, she called the number. The person was asking her to pay 500 euros to get a good antivirus. When she declined the offer, the person told her angrily that he hopes she will get infected again.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
We be birches Allright!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
This is awful. What a despicable loser. Did you secure all your accounts? He shouldn’t be able to hack them if they’re well protected. I’m sorry he got your new number and threatened to contact the people you know. He sounds like a real creeper and a coward who has nothing going on in his life. 3 years is a long time. He’ll eventually move on and get tired hassling you. I really feel for you.
Yes, everything is secured. He is still trying to hack me. He keeps sending me threatening emails and some of them have a link! I also received a few fishing emails stating that I have won something. It must be him.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He said that he will stop harassing me when I commit suicide. He is a narcissic pervert. He has made fake accounts about my family members too even on LinkedIn. He hacked my step-mother a few weeks ago. He saved all her contacts and then sent friend requests to them. He tried to transfer money from her bank account and make subscriptions to Netflix and Freebox. The bank didnt allow any of it. The next day, she received a fake message from Windows on her laptop that it was infected and that she needed to call a number to talk to a technicien from Windows. Being old and unaware of such swindles, she called the number. The person was asking her to pay 500 euros to get a good antivirus. When she declined the offer, the person told her angrily that he hopes she will get infected again.
I'm proud of you Poppy for figuring out it was him....good job!

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes, everything is secured. He is still trying to hack me. He keeps sending me threatening emails and some of them have a link! I also received a few fishing emails stating that I have won something. It must be him.
How long has this poir excuse of a human been harassing you?