Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Brasilgirl

im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked
He must have blocked it before he made suicide. That’s a lot of money to pay for with a used phone.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked
I don’t want to be cruel, but you are right he isn’t with you anymore and he is a rat. He has conned many women and in case it’s true he has a debt, who knows to whom, then it’s something he get himself into and karma came to ask for the price. In case this was true you have no responsibility or later he will keep asking you to pay for his debt or he will threat suicide. I find very generic the blocked number subject. Was his last attempt to make you feel bad for him. He already damaged you enough. Let him deal with his life and solve it as a man.

Heidi

Unbenannt.JPG :(

Heidi

Actually that story has a variation. When he met her it turned out to be a 60 year old woman using her granddaughters picture. She came to Tunisia because her pension would buy more in Tunisia than in the States. Since he already made the announcement and didn’t want to go back and face his community, he married her. They live a secluded life, she refuses to learn Arabic and he burned his bridge behind him.
Unbenannt.JPGüiu.JPG :whistle:

Beverley

I don’t want to be cruel, but you are right he isn’t with you anymore and he is a rat. He has conned many women and in case it’s true he has a debt, who knows to whom, then it’s something he get himself into and karma came to ask for the price. In case this was true you have no responsibility or later he will keep asking you to pay for his debt or he will threat suicide. I find very generic the blocked number subject. Was his last attempt to make you feel bad for him. He already damaged you enough. Let him deal with his life and solve it as a man.
After ignoring his previous messages, i received more messages this morning from yet another number... saying,"so guess you not bothered or care, its Saturday and the post office close in half hour, please baby" i didn't respond, only 20 mins later to receive another message saying " ok you played me, and now you are done with me f**k you forever bitch, i gave you more than you deserve bitch, you are a real whore am done with you smelly dirty slut...you can wipe with your money, your malignant and I hate you"
Once upon a time if he had said those words, they would have cut me to the core, now I just laugh, and I hope he means what he says and he is done with me, will be the best Christmas present ever....

Vampirecat

That blew my mind too! Normal people make a mistake, apologize profusely...and usually mean it, but even when shown PROOF of their cheating and lying, these lying retard rats keep lying trying to get out of it that way! Their lies are quite creative, but then the morons can’t remember their own lies! That’s the problem with lying...,it’s agony to keep track of them especially when you own no note paper or pens! I found that shocking too....not a notebook, pencil, pen, or book in Abdelhak’s room! No closet either. The few clothes were hanging on a hook thingee in the corner of his bedroom. So soooo much weirdness with these men! Their thinking, lack of a proper education, narcissistic personalities, laziness, dislike of working, oversleeping, abuse, zero money, and being control freaks make them just too different for Western women to adapt to and be happy with! Throw in bezness, use for a visa, lying, cheating, and all sorts of disgusting behaviors and addictions, why would anybody ever look at another one of them? They kill your self esteem, damage your mind, kill your emotions, break your heart, and bleed you dry for cash, trips, and stuff! What is one good point to having a Tunisian boyfriend? I keep hearing and reading that there are some, but how can you ever be sure once you’ve been burned by a rat? Bezness is so accepted in Tunisia! The good people need to speak up and speak out and stop this garbage! Remaining silent is condoning it! As long as bezness is so widely accepted....I will continue shouting far and wide...BOYCOTT TUNISIA!!!
Here here . Filthy disgusting shithole that it is x

Heidi

I just read it on a Tunisian website. Make of it what you will.
Laurence said:
A 21 year old tunisian boy marrying a 19 year old british girl he has known via internet... true love yeah!

Arkady said:
Actually that story has a variation. When he met her it turned out to be a 60 year old woman using her granddaughters picture. She came to Tunisia because her pension would buy more in Tunisia than in the States. Since he already made the announcement and didn’t want to go back and face his community, he married her. They live a secluded life, she refuses to learn Arabic and he burned his bridge behind him.

;)

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
After ignoring his previous messages, i received more messages this morning from yet another number... saying,"so guess you not bothered or care, its Saturday and the post office close in half hour, please baby" i didn't respond, only 20 mins later to receive another message saying " ok you played me, and now you are done with me f**k you forever bitch, i gave you more than you deserve bitch, you are a real whore am done with you smelly dirty slut...you can wipe with your money, your malignant and I hate you"
Once upon a time if he had said those words, they would have cut me to the core, now I just laugh, and I hope he means what he says and he is done with me, will be the best Christmas present ever....
Tell him to get in touch again after he has committed suicide, that you will happy to help then! :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
What a dickhead! Bloody hell.....their samey words and behaviours never freakin change.....predictable shites :rolleyes:

The next message will be "I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry, I love you, I was just angry/tired/stressed" blah blah :D
Or "Oh my God, somebody hacked me/stole my phone...I didn't write that, wallah!! I love you" :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Oh my!!! Even insults are generic!!! Mine said exactly the same. The whole thing. And after weeks begging for “favors” again and to re consider marriage. Freaking rats they all can go and clean toilets with their tongues.

Judithlyn

It's embarrassing to read it so nicely rounded up...and realise that these creatures really are nothing...and we tolerated that shit from them! :oops:
I’m actually disgusting with ME that I lived under his most intolerable conditions and was even paying 100% of his expenses daily! This year, I decided to forgive myself! I was in love with an absolute psychopath! I finally forgave myself and have moved on! Now my sanity is back. I’ve been reading old posts from 2017 and 2018.....how embarrassing! That retard had me really messed up! It’s great being on here, with wonderful people who have been through the exact same crap, sadly!! Some lovely, innocent ladies married a rat, some had a baby by him, some only lived with a rat like I did, and others, FORTUNATELY, discovered he was a rat before ever meeting the creep in person. The bottom line is that ALL of us trusted, loved, and believed that our relationships were REAL, only to discover Bezness and its acceptability in 3rd world Tunisia! WE are strong, we are survivors, and all of us stay on here to WARN potential victims to never go through the crap which we endured! It’s absolute Hell! They are truly monsters! I can only urge inquiring minds to keep reading on here! You obviously had red flags which brought you here! RUN! Life with these monsters only gets far worse! Save yourself! Save your money! Save your children! OMG...never let a child go around these mental misfits! Save your health! THEY ALL are prostitutes, and use NO protection! Don’t risk anything for one of these despicable bums! They are truly vile, scummy, lowlife, parasitic, Narcissistic psychopaths!

Top Bottom