Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Judithlyn

im not even with my rat anymore, but i got a message tonight from some random tunisian number saying he was trying to sell his phone to settle some debt, but they thought his phone was stolen so he was arrested for the night and his phone was taken from him as he had no prove it was his... he needs £2000 to settle his debt and if i didnt send tomorrow and send western union number to the number he was texting me from, he was going to make suicide.....that number is now blocked
Personally, I will donate the bullet! These freaks disgust me! The world will be a better place once they are gone! What a legacy to leave behind! A bunch of idiots!

Megane

They make me laugh with the threats of suicide. Apart from the fact it's haram they simply do not have the balls to do it. My ex rat was found lying on the floor in work (nobody was around to witness the collapse) and told them he'd taken a load of pills to kill himself. My friend and I joked for weeks that he'd taken a lemsip followed by 1 paracetamol.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
They make me laugh with the threats of suicide. Apart from the fact it's haram they simply do not have the balls to do it. My ex rat was found lying on the floor in work (nobody was around to witness the collapse) and told them he'd taken a load of pills to kill himself. My friend and I joked for weeks that he'd taken a lemsip followed by 1 paracetamol.
Apples rat swallowed two pistachio nuts :D
My rat staged the scene with empty boxes.....I found all the pills loose, hidden under the bedside cabinet :rolleyes:
They are pathetic...

Snuggle

They are really pathetic and think they are God’s gift. I ran into my rat last week first he was talking normally and in the end he asked if I could pay a bill for him.
I told him he should ask one of the girls he send his nude pictures to they will sure be happy to oblige :D

Etoyoc

After ignoring his previous messages, i received more messages this morning from yet another number... ...your malignant and I hate you"
Simply tell him you went to a local magician, gave him some of his hair and something else secret of his and the magician threw a curse on his knees (he will know what you mean) that will never let him forget you. :)

Femme Fatale

Simply tell him you went to a local magician, gave him some of his hair and something else secret of his and the magician threw a curse on his knees (he will know what you mean) that will never let him forget you. :)
Lol. Why is this funny to me. Care to share what this means.

Top Bottom