Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

simple

Major Ratslayer
Right now, he must be dreaming of hacking my phone again so that he can delete my posts :D
I would never have been as strong ,3 years of this .I can only say thank god you have this strength .He is a vile peice of Shite who needs to be in jail ,he has no right to out with decent people ..I hope he gets what he deserves and i pray you find peace soon,xxxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I would never have been as strong ,3 years of this .I can only say thank god you have this strength .He is a vile peice of Shite who needs to be in jail ,he has no right to out with decent people ..I hope he gets what he deserves and i pray you find peace soon,xxxx
I actually remained quiet for 3 years. But when I realized he is not going to stop harassing me, I decided to expose him here. Rats will usually move from one victim to another. This one is very disturbed mentally. And he assumes I am like him. In another mail he wrote "Am sure you wish am dead or bad things to me". He thinks very childishly.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Exactly. He wrote that if I were honest and really loved him, I should have stayed with him even if he is bad. This shows how sick he is.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I actually remained quiet for 3 years. But when I realized he is not going to stop harassing me, I decided to expose him here. Rats will usually move from one victim to another. This one is very disturbed mentally. And he assumes I am like him. In another mail he wrote "Am sure you wish am dead or bad things to me". He thinks very childishly.
They only move on when they have reached their goal ,visa .Otherwise they will continue to torture their previous victims,,They are so desperate for visa ,money and all that Europe [they think] will give thm .He is mentally disturbed ,but they all behave like this,Because you answer his call and read his messages he will continue..Call your phone provider and tell them to block any number from Tunisia,Morocco .And i dont know if you can bar any IP address from there ,but maybe ask your internet provider,,I know your strong ,but its going to wear you down eventually ,This form of abuse you dont deserve and just reading his messages makes me cringe ..xxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
They only move on when they have reached their goal ,visa .Otherwise they will continue to torture their previous victims,,They are so desperate for visa ,money and all that Europe [they think] will give thm .He is mentally disturbed ,but they all behave like this,Because you answer his call and read his messages he will continue..Call your phone provider and tell them to block any number from Tunisia,Morocco .And i dont know if you can bar any IP address from there ,but maybe ask your internet provider,,I know your strong ,but its going to wear you down eventually ,This form of abuse you dont deserve and just reading his messages makes me cringe ..xxx
He enjoys creating fake profiles using photos of men stolen from FB. Just today, I received 2 messages from 2 men pretending to be egyptian and Indian and wanting to be Friend with me. I know it's him. He is so stupid. He is trying to enter my network by all means. I keep blocking him. My list is endless.

Last edited:

JGG

Major Ratslayer
He enjoys creating fake profiles using photos of men stolen from FB. Just today, I received 2 messages from 2 men pretending to be egyptian and Indian and wanting to be Friend with me. I know it's him. He is so stupid. He is trying to enter my network by all means. I keep blocking him. My list is endless.
Keep up the good fight Poppy....glad to see he is not wearing you down♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Third fake account just messaged me. If he were paid for making fake accounts, he would be a millionnaire and would not need a visa.
Didn't know there was an actual profession to sit there all day and to try to find ways to destroy people
He needs to find a job. He has way too much time on his hands. 3 years of harassing you. What a psycho.
Didn't know a profession existed where arseholes sit around all day coming up with ways to destroy peoples lives.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He needs to find a job. He has way too much time on his hands. 3 years of harassing you. What a psycho.
He can't find a job even in his own country. No diploma, no ambition to work. His job is to hack people to steal their money from their bank account. When I met him online, he lied and said he was a student working in a hotel. Once I went to Morocco, his story changed. He said that he was no more studying because he insulted the director of the hotel and got fired. He will never be able to work. He can't prevent himself from insulting people and being aggressive. He has no moral, wants to fuck rules and is way too lazy to work.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
He can't find a job even in his own country. No diploma, no ambition to work. His job is to hack people to steal their money from their bank account. When I met him online, he lied and said he was a student working in a hotel. Once I went to Morocco, his story changed. He said that he was no more studying because he insulted the director of the hotel and got fired. He will never be able to work. He can't prevent himself from insulting people and being aggressive. He has no moral, wants to fuck rules and is way too lazy to work.
What a miserable man. His parents must be proud... they have to realize their kid is a pathetic failure. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. You’re a very strong person and that must make him angry, that he can’t do anything to change that.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
What a miserable man. His parents must be proud... they have to realize their kid is a pathetic failure. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. You’re a very strong person and that must make him angry, that he can’t do anything to change that.
Thats why he contacted my family to call me a whore and send them bad things. But even that isn't working because they don't care. So he is now exploding with anger :thumbsup: :D

Storm

Ratslayer
I would love for him to come say something
What a nightmare this one. Wasting all his time and energy and all he keep looking like is a joke.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I would love for him to come say something

What a nightmare this one. Wasting all his time and energy and all he keep looking like is a joke.
Yep. Wasting his time creating fake profiles, sending friend requests and dirty messages to my family, trying to hack me every two days by sending me fraudulent emails....thats his full time job.