Welcome to TLR

Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

D

dar142

Take mine the oldest :ben: I'm crafting him to be a fine Tunisian man :ben:
Hey i offered first ben free to good home son 21 6ft tall average looking in my eyes but lots of girls seem to think he's good looking slim build
kind hearted had heart broken before but sure some kind person could mend it for him lol
House trained but can be lazy happy when has his beer :tongue:
No need to get visa he lives in uk <_<

Ben

Administrator
But little woodz is just few years old. Mine is more suitable :ben: he needs a visa darn it :ben:

W

WouldI

You can marry mine very kind hearted 21 does not want to leave home because his mother (me) does everything for him lazy around the house but works full time and never refuses overtime at work
Ply him with beer NOT vodka and he will be happy lol:D
LOL - I'm already married and my daughter's not quite 2 yet, but thanks for the offer :ben:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
LOL - I'm already married and my daughter's not quite 2 yet, but thanks for the offer :ben:
But I thought we already settled this? Little Woodz is gonna marry Sayed! Between the two of them they'll have the American passport, UK passport, Tunisian citizenship, and give me a minute and I'll secure Canada and Mexico not that anyone wants them lol

M

Master_Spy

I wanted to say I was sorry for the wife staying at home clueless , the one at the restaurant was a husband catcher or sth can't find a proper word for that type.:drool:
Home-wrecker?? These bitches deserve to burn, i mean literally. As for the alpha rats.. they should be tied up and physically tortured!!! B) I mean slicing his flesh.. sprinkle salt in the wounds..burning his flesh..:innocent::bow:

W

WouldI

But I thought we already settled this? Little Woodz is gonna marry Sayed! Between the two of them they'll have the American passport, UK passport, Tunisian citizenship, and give me a minute and I'll secure Canada and Mexico not that anyone wants them lol
:whistle::whistle::whistle: awwwww the girl's spoilt for choice - I think Tunisians make such beautiful babies (h)(h)(h)

W

WouldI

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ben

Administrator
He is 4 now, and his latest mischief was at walmart :ben:

He stuck his head under a random girl's skirt while at the checkout line :ben: :ben:

Ben

Administrator
it was I Fine :ben:

I hungry, I sleep, I tv :ben: I'm suing Apple for copyright infringement :ben: that's where they got the iphone and Ipod from :ben:

alAzima

I hungry, I sleep, I tv :ben: I'm suing Apple for copyright infringement :ben: that's where they got the iphone and Ipod from :ben:
Okay I fine, but I mean the part where you want him to say how are you and he thinks you're asking him lol

V

Veritas

Awwww....really sweet, and they do say the most hilarious things at times! Got to love our kids! :ben::ben::ben:(f)

W

WouldI

He is 4 now, and his latest mischief was at walmart :ben:

He stuck his head under a random girl's skirt while at the checkout line :ben: :ben:
:mad: go find another UK passport holder :ben:

Ben

Administrator
haha no worries, I sat down with him and explained few things to him :ben:

1. women legs come in different length depends on the time of the day :ben:
2. he cannot look under anything : he can get a view from where he's standing :ben:
3. you can look but you cannot touch :ben:

alAzima

2. he cannot look under anything : he can get a view from where he's standing :ben:

:doh:

W

WouldI

Can't wait to read your 'birds and the bees' explanation when the time comes :ben:

Ben

Administrator
On a serious note :dead: I have no clue

I'm just gonna start promoting condoms condoms.

Anyone who went through this with their little ones?

alAzima

On a serious note :dead: I have no clue

I'm just gonna start promoting condoms condoms.

Anyone who went through this with their little ones?
We're not really there yet. Oldest is 7.5 and he was just mostly interested in knowing how the baby was going to get out when I had Sayed. He needed to know. So I told him that the doctor was going to get the baby out and I wasn't really sure how that happened; that doctors had to go to medical school for a long time to figure it out.

So I was waiting for him to ask how it got in there, but he told me he already knew :huh: He said God put it in there because we are married and prayed and asked for a baby lol

Works for me for now :under: