Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He must have accomplices helping him with that.
Yes. It is his cousin who lives in Ukraine who creates the fraudulent emails to hack me and people. When he had hacked me and had access to all my personal informations (photos, phone numbers, SMS and phone conversations...), he proudly wrote that he had hacked me with the help of his cousin. And when I was in Morocco, he proudly said that his cousin was a genius. He told me that his cousin had gone to Dubaï for a vacation for free as he had hacked an air plane company and a 5 star hotel to pay nothing. He did show me few pictures of his cousin in Dubai.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He must have accomplices helping him with that.
I received one more fraudulent email from him last night in an attempt to hack me. He and his cousin know how to hack people but they can't even write proper French. Each of their fraudulent emails have spelling mistakes in their title.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I received one more fraudulent email from him last night in an attempt to hack me. He and his cousin know how to hack people but they can't even write proper French. Each of their fraudulent emails have spelling mistakes in their title.
Wonder why he is so obsessed with you? Seems weird!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Not just with me...I remember that I had talked with a girl from Belgium who used to chat with him. She told me that he and his cousin had photoshopped some of her photos to put her with men and he had sent them to her bf to create problems. He keeps on harassing the women who chat with him but did not give him the visa.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Right now his goal is to hack me so that he will be able to access TLR using my account and delete all the compromising posts about him. He won't get a visa for Europe, USA or Canada if his scammed girls see them lol.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hahaha good luck with that - even if he hacked you he wouldn't be able to delete any posts :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MH x
The fake website full of bitches as he said. He wrote in an email "You think TLR is justice ? They don't care about your stories". Yes TLR is not the justice. It's even better. He will get NO visa if his scammed girls see my posts. One Google search and it's game over for his visa. He also said that a married girl from Serbia had tried to help him go there. I don't know if she sent him money but he is trying to go to any country, then will reach Europe.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Right now his goal is to hack me so that he will be able to access TLR using my account and delete all the compromising posts about him. He won't get a visa for Europe, USA or Canada if his scammed girls see them lol.
Hes been on here and wasnt successful,he can keep trying .but will only expose himself more as a rat.Hes an idiot and needs to be reported to the police for harressment and cyber fraud ..

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Yes. It is his cousin who lives in Ukraine who creates the fraudulent emails to hack me and people. When he had hacked me and had access to all my personal informations (photos, phone numbers, SMS and phone conversations...), he proudly wrote that he had hacked me with the help of his cousin. And when I was in Morocco, he proudly said that his cousin was a genius. He told me that his cousin had gone to Dubaï for a vacation for free as he had hacked an air plane company and a 5 star hotel to pay nothing. He did show me few pictures of his cousin in Dubai.
Pity his cousin can’t hack him a European or US visa...

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
The fake website full of bitches as he said. He wrote in an email "You think TLR is justice ? They don't care about your stories". Yes TLR is not the justice. It's even better. He will get NO visa if his scammed girls see my posts. One Google search and it's game over for his visa. He also said that a married girl from Serbia had tried to help him go there. I don't know if she sent him money but he is trying to go to any country, then will reach Europe.
I saw that he deleted his YouTube account. He had more than 90 subscribers. I guess some of them were his scammed girls. I guess he deleted all the bad stuff on his phone and laptop in case police investigates on him.

Attachments

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I would keep all proof of his emails, threats, his cyber fraud activity and everything you can get on him and report him to the police and as many embassies as possible. If there are reports on him, he would be flagged when trying for a visa.
He continues. He just sent me 2 emails to make fun of me.

Jennaf

Senior Rat Expert
What a miserable man. His parents must be proud... they have to realize their kid is a pathetic failure. I’m so sorry for what you’re going through. You’re a very strong person and that must make him angry, that he can’t do anything to change that.
Pablo088..was his last user name on here ,,,his real name is Oussama Elfajri,if im not mistaken ,,@Poppy will know best ...
what a puke

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Because he thought he would find another foreigner very easily to get married, so he dumped me like Shite. But now he is realizing girls are cautious and skeptical about his intentions so the golden visa is slipping from his hands.
What do you mean? Of course it’s easy:D:D:D
Exactly. He wrote that if I were honest and really loved him, I should have stayed with him even if he is bad. This shows how sick he is.
little psycho, treat women right or pay the price. :thumbsup:
Great job @Poppy, he is a little brainless, thanks to his behavior he won’t get a visa in this life. He has to keep trying for the next one, perhaps he gets lucky by then.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
B
What do you mean? Of course it’s easy:D:D:D

little psycho, treat women right or pay the price. :thumbsup:
Great job @Poppy, he is a little brainless, thanks to his behavior he won’t get a visa in this life. He has to keep trying for the next one, perhaps he gets lucky by then.
Because I wrote he is unemployed, he emailed me stating that he found a job aha. Who believes him? :D