Victims of the rat - their most popular targets

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
We can also throw in a couple of mugs and pens with the TLR logo on it but only if he says please
Please does not belong to his vocabulary. It's too polite. He keeps contacting me every week to remind me that I am a slut/bitch/whore in case I would forget. This is his main vocabulary.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
He suggested in an email that the admin should kick me out because I talk too much :D
What a twat - let him email me!

If you are reading this mr loser then feel free to stalk me, attack me, message my family by all means because they will ridicule you - and I will tear you to shreds. You will never scare me nor intimidate me so bring it on.

Obviously you have an issue with your sexuality because each time you try to register you change your gender. Perhaps you need support to help you through this.

Poppy I'm so proud of you.

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Is there any way to avoid looking through those caring messages from him? Putting him in a black list or something like this?
I keep blocking him....but he always comes back with new emails, fake accounts...I also keep receiving spam calls and spam sms, which I also block.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I keep blocking him....but he always comes back with new emails, fake accounts...I also keep receiving spam calls and spam sms, which I also block.
I can relate, they decide to make our life a hell, it’s entertainment for them or punishment for failing fulfilling their demands. No matter how many times they get blocked they come back as rabidly they can or pretending they are concerned. Keep no contact as much as possible @Poppy do not feed his ego.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think you are being amazing in how you are dealing with this scumbag - very proud of you and your experience will be helping lots of victims even if they don't post they will be reading your posts.

I can see how much he is stalking you by the amount of times he tries registering here.

Keep going, keep strong and we are all behind you and IF he manages to re-register then please know we have your back.

Can you report him for cyber crime because of him hacking you.

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I can relate, they decide to make our life a hell, it’s entertainment for them or punishment for failing fulfilling their demands. No matter how many times they get blocked they come back as rabidly they can or pretending they are concerned. Keep no contact as much as possible @Poppy do not feed his ego.
Yes, it's exactly that. He will send me a message starting by "Fuck youuuuu bitch" and blablabla and 3 days later another message "Hi, how are you doing? I really don't understand why you hate me so much. Listen, if I did something wrong, am willing to go to police man". He is mental

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I think you are being amazing in how you are dealing with this scumbag - very proud of you and your experience will be helping lots of victims even if they don't post they will be reading your posts.

I can see how much he is stalking you by the amount of times he tries registering here.

Keep going, keep strong and we are all behind you and IF he manages to re-register then please know we have your back.

Can you report him for cyber crime because of him hacking you.

MH x
Yes. My phone bills don't lie. When he had hacked me, the monthly bills all showed around 228 messages sent abroad. It was the virus I had downloaded from one of his infected emails/messages and the data consumption had exploded. He had probably installed a keylogger on my phone, which is why he was getting all my personal data. Now the bills are normal again since the time I bought a new phone. The data consumption is normal, there is no SMS sent abroad anymore. He was also calling special numbers using my phone. I lost money.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Yes, it's exactly that. He will send me a message starting by "Fuck youuuuu bitch" and blablabla and 3 days later another message "Hi, how are you doing? I really don't understand why you hate me so much. Listen, if I did something wrong, am willing to go to police man". He is mental
“Everything is in the past, don’t keep bringing the past, you love to discuss problems”:D all rats are cloned

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
He made fun of me calling me "Miss lawyer" with lot of stupid smileys.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I keep blocking his fake accounts on FB everytime he sends me a friend request or insults. I like going from time to time to my blocked list because i can see he is regularly changing the photos of his fake profiles :D
By harassing he keeps creating evidence against him. What a smart rat.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
“Everything is in the past, don’t keep bringing the past, you love to discuss problems”:D all rats are cloned
Omg, yeah that's one of the most important rules in rat's handbook. Do not ever talk about past. Yesterday is the past, one hour ago is the past, one minute ago is the past too. Now is a fresh start, he became a new man. You changed him, he was a silly boy but now he is a responsible family man all because of you! Although if he would make a new [email protected] up by the time you would find out and question him about it it would already be the past therefore it's forbidden to speak about it. Thats rat's philosophy.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Omg, yeah that's one of the most important rules in rat's handbook. Do not ever talk about past. Yesterday is the past, one hour ago is the past, one minute ago is the past too. Now is a fresh start, he became a new man. You changed him, he was a silly boy but now he is a responsible family man all because of you! Although if he would make a new [email protected] up by the time you would find out and question him about it it would already be the past therefore it's forbidden to speak about it. Thats rat's philosophy.
When I found evidence that he was love bombing other foreign women while talking about marriage with me, he called me crazy. Even when I was in Morocco, he was secretly sending messages to them. Some of those women even sent me screen shots of their conversations. He was talking about marriage and baby fast with them.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, and when you reply that you don't believe he has changed, he will reply "Marry me and you will see that I have changed" or "Once you live with me, you will see". Well, no, I don't want to see :D

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
By harassing he keeps creating evidence against him. What a smart rat.
I don't know what he wants to defend. He is a criminal in all aspects : hacking and fishing people to steal money from their bank account and to steal their personal informations. Making fake profiles and stealing people's identity, blackmailing, threatening, contacting my family, lying every second....

Attachments

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Yeah, and when you reply that you don't believe he has changed, he will reply "Marry me and you will see that I have changed" or "Once you live with me, you will see". Well, no, I don't want to see :D
"I don't want to talk, I want to act. Bring me to your country and I will show you and all the bit¢hes that talked shite about me that I am a good man. You will be my amira forever. Our grandkids will be reading books about our love. They will make films about my never ending love for you. We will be the next Romeo and Juliet. Just pay for my visa first. LOL

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
"I don't want to talk, I want to act. Bring me to your country and I will show you and all the bit¢hes that talked shite about me that I am a good man. You will be my amira forever. Our grandkids will be reading books about our love. They will make films about my never ending love for you. We will be the next Romeo and Juliet. Just pay for my visa first. LOL
Just pay for my visa first. I will cut your head off right after that.