Victim's returning to their rat's

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
It is so depressing and now I have seen it over and over again. So many victims post their rats here, return and delete it. Even though it is not of my business it kind of piss me off. Tlr is a very powerful tool and I find it gross that victim's seem to use it as a revenge or maybe kind of blackmail to get their disgusting dirty rats back? Posting someone here is a serious matter.
I wish there was many many more rat's in the album, but I would like them to be there for the right reason and I would like to see them stay.
Sorry for my non positive morning burb :sick:
Have a nice day out there. It's summer and flip flop weather in Denmark for a positive note :cool:

magic

Junior Rat Expert
It pisses me off too,its like a childish school game of "I finished it ",... No,she didn't I did !" .Their pics are on then off ,then on again. I lose respect ,and credibility for these women. These rats should be here for life,that's their Sentance, the least they get for their ammoral ,despicable, evil treatment of good honest women.I can understand the victim wants to move on,but wat about his future victims...at least leave their ugly mugs here ,for new victims to see for themselves !

Heidi

Inactive
Tlr is a very powerful tool and I find it gross that victim's seem to use it as a revenge or maybe kind of blackmail to get their disgusting dirty rats back?
Don´t be too hard on the victims. When a rat sees, that he is outed here, he triples his efforts with the victim, to get in her good graces again (for a while :rolleyes:) and makes her delete the evidence....
But let´s look at it in a positive light : The rats all come back here, sooner or later ;)

mmclean38

I understand the women 100%. I don't know everyone circumstances or what is bringing them to delete it... I don't think it's always that they come here for revenge and then delete... I am sure most of it is being threatened, or manipulated to do so...

However the part I don't understand....
There is a man, he has many women, they send him money.... Then he has a women that has not sent him money in like 8 or 9 months.. she fights with him every other day... But yet he wont let go of her...
Why? What is the point?

simple

Ratslayer
I understand the women 100%. I don't know everyone circumstances or what is bringing them to delete it... I don't think it always that come here for revenge and then delete... I am sure most of it is being threatened, or manipulated to do so...

There is a man, he has many women, they send him money.... Then he has a women that has not sent him money in like 8 or 9 months.. she fights with him every other day... But yet he wont let go of her...
Why? What is the point?
rats very rarely finish with victims ,,even if they are caught red handed ...They will lie and continue to try and manipulate ,,Its always down to the victim to break first ,,,Every victim is a potential credit card or visa ....They all have somthing he wants ,Prehaps the woman who dosent send him money ,is his hope for a visa ,or she has more assests ,And i agree a lot of women get threatened and intimidated ,so are prehaps forced to remove their rats ,I know my rat was looking for me on here and had i not hidden behind my avatar ,he would have caused me more stress...

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
I understand the women 100%. I don't know everyone circumstances or what is bringing them to delete it... I don't think it's always that they come here for revenge and then delete... I am sure most of it is being threatened, or manipulated to do so...

Why? What is the point?
I seriously don´t understand how you can ever consider going back, when you know 100 % you where beznessed.
I understand they can scare the shit out of you, and make you delete with threats, but not that they can make you go back.

mmclean38

I seriously don´t understand how you can ever consider going back, when you know 100 % you where beznessed.
I understand they can scare the shit out of you, and make you delete with threats, but not that they can make you go back.
Well I meant I can understand how they can come back on here and delete things.... But it really is all and emotional struggle.. I am going through the emotional struggle of still trying to get away from it all.... So I guess ,I can get that to... I am very much the kind of women that takes on all the blame for things... So I guess I am one that can be easy manipulated... It all puts you in a state of confusion... really I feel for all these women..

simple

Ratslayer
Yeah that one ,i dont understand either ,,,If someone threatens me or says hes going to kill me .,my brain woudlnt automatically think,,,,"Yes he must really love me to say that ,,I think spending a week or two alone in an apartment together is just what we need " f**k me ,,id run in the opposite direction as fast as i can ,,,,

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
Well I meant I can understand how they can come back on here and delete things.... But it really is all and emotional struggle.. I am going through the emotional struggle of still trying to get away from it all.... So I guess ,I can get that to... I am very much the kind of women that takes on all the blame for things... So I guess I am one that can be easy manipulated... It all puts you in a state of confusion... really I feel for all these women..
I get your point :thumbsup: But... Bezness is so different from any normal bad relationship..
One rat beat and locked up his victim, and now the facebook is splashed with love pics and posts about the monster.
And he will get to her in Europe soon :eek:
He was so far away, and could never be able to lay a hand on her again.
As much as i can feel sorry for the hurting victims go through i will never understand how you can ignore the facts you have been given, and convince your self it was love in any way.. The same goes for my own rats victim. Gave me the full evidence and still went back and married the bugger.

And i still believe posting someone on the worldwide web is a VERY seriously matter, and should be done for the right reasons.
Mainly to help future possible victims..

joon

Well, I think the anger and losing respect should be for the Rat and not the women who fall for their rats Bullshit over and over again. My rat was the king manipulator, he preyed on religious women and women with weak personalities and made them feel guilty for questioning him.

When I insulted him and threatened to stop talking to him. he tried to lead me to believe that he would send photos to my mom's skype account knowing my family is very conservative. so I kept talking after I wanted to stop knowing he was a rat. I looked for reason to believe he wasn't a rat and he had a soul that he was human, because I could rationalize with a human and there wasn't any of that in this man. I am not going to name a shame a rat who would do this, I have a small child at home. I would have deleted his the photos too.

Rats have no moral compass, they aren't human and the women Tunisian or not are left picking up the pieces for these shit heads who are nothing. The victims need sympathy and understanding because not every situation is the same, some of these women remove the photos because they put it up for the wrong reasons, some women are damaged inside and need support from us surely not people beating them down for removing the photos. My rat once said to me, "I don't care if my wife is pretty I don't care that much for the woman, I care about kids, I want kids." These men are fucking losers and I feel sorry for the women who come across and fall for their bullshit.

Heba

I don't know everbody's reason.

But my reason for taking my ex husbands picture down was that he managed to come here(no i did not help him with visa, he got here illegal with the flow of syrian refugees) is very dramatic and i dont want more problems with him.

But I dont blame women who return eventhough it might feel fustrating to watch from outside. These men are so good at manipulating.

Last edited:

simple

Ratslayer
Its a self esteem issue sometimes ,,,why do battered wives stay with their husbands ,why do they protect them and make excuses for them .Why do they think they deserve what they get .I feel for these women and its hard to watch ,,But i dont understand how ,when a rat has abused you financially ,emotionally and sometimes physically ,,when your a 1000 miles away from them and know they can never reach you ,,Why would they agree to go back and stay with them ,when they know they may be abused again,,,I understand these rats are master manipulators ,but if they have previously abused you and its not the norm in our countries to be hit by men ,,how can they accept it ,,,

joon

Its a self esteem issue sometimes ,,,why do battered wives stay with their husbands ,why do they protect them and make excuses for them .Why do they think they deserve what they get .I feel for these women and its hard to watch ,,But i dont understand how ,when a rat has abused you financially ,emotionally and sometimes physically ,,when your a 1000 miles away from them and know they can never reach you ,,Why would they agree to go back and stay with them ,when they know they may be abused again,,,I understand these rats are master manipulators ,but if they have previously abused you and its not the norm in our countries to be hit by men ,,how can they accept it ,,,
I've seen this in my own family and in myself when I was younger. I've seen it in those who come from abusive pasts. The victim will often unintentionally seek these men because they are the type of person who is willing to endure more crap than those who are healthier. The reason women go back is as you stated because they lack the self-worth to realize it is better to be alone than to be mistreated by a mate. I'll tell you when my ex hit me, I left him having a return flight ticket, I loved him and it took all the effort to not return to him. Sometimes I think we want to believe the rats have a humane side and can change.

simple

Ratslayer
I've seen this in my own family and in myself when I was younger. I've seen it in those who come from abusive pasts. The victim will often unintentionally seek these men because they are the type of person who is willing to endure more crap than those who are healthier. The reason women go back is as you stated because they lack the self-worth to realize it is better to be alone than to be mistreated by a mate. I'll tell you when my ex hit me, I left him having a return flight ticket, I loved him and it took all the effort to not return to him. Sometimes I think we want to believe the rats have a humane side and can change.
Its true ,you cant understand how a rat can be so inhumane .Some stories on here still shock me ,because i dont want to believe that evil in this form exists and that its not possible for one human to do this to another human and to see a rat go from one victim to another ,spreading his devastation ,its heartbreaking ,,Ultimatley its the victim that has to end it ,its she that has to find the courage ,but as you say some take longer than others to see the light ....Thank god you found the courage to take back your life xxxx

A

Anita Hospita

Rats have no moral compass
The essence of a psychopath. I watched my rat spin round like a top after his con games had come out. He did not know what more stories to tell to who, utter state of disorientation. The common thread in his stories: "IT WASN'T ME, I am the victim, I'm surrounded by evil persons (all female!) who want to do bad, bad things to me".

My rat still had the nerve to ask me if we would see each other again, the most charming smile on his face.
Like "OK now you found out that I have been trying to make a baby with another woman for years, that I have been stealing from you all this years, that me and my family have been lying to you and your child for all these years (etc. etc), now you know, so that's bygones, Shall we have a coffee next week?" :speechless:

And I must admit that if I hadn't seen the evidence of his con games black on white, if his "explanations" had not been so absurd, inconsistent and completely twisted, I would have had that coffee with him... So in a way I do understand the women who go back to their rat. The rat can be so damn convincing, not bothered by something called a conscience.

clevercat

I deleted my rat's pictures but I didn't come back to him. I did it when he married a woman who lives in my country and he moved here. I was afraid they could report me to the police for libel. My rat is bad, but his wife is worse and she believes his bullshit. She didn't listen me so, now the problem is her.

A

Anita Hospita

My album was online for only a week, 1K targeted views and I removed it. My rat and his new victim (completely maraboutée as they say in French, blind as a bat and a brain the size of a pea, completely under the rat's spell) reported me anyway for defamation and harassment. Police officer called me thinking she called my rat, apologized a dozen times ("Oh I feel so sorry for you, this is most embarassing"). My rat's phone number was paid by me, my rat left in such a hurry after I discovered his fraud that I still receive many of his phone calls. Very interesting indeed :)

A

Anita Hospita

Hahahaha rotfl oh our kind (women) is sooo eager to believe any fairtale from a (handsome) man who says the words "I love you" ;) :rolleyes:. My rat also told me this rape story when I found out he had been trying to get another woman pregnant during 3 years (yes... according to "my" rat this evil woman has raped him during 3 years). This other woman and I have become best friends since we have discoverd each other (karma) and we laughed sooo much about the rat's 'rape story". How on earth does a woman rape a man. Handcuffs? And the erection? The ejaculation? Just show a pair of nice breasts and it is rape? the rat has no choice but to penetrate without a condom? :cool::p:D

My rat even went to hospital to do an infertility test when the other woman did not get pregnant. Oohhh surely that evil woman did the handcuffs trick again. Poor, poor, poor rat :eek::rolleyes::confused::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

clevercat

Hahahaha rotfl oh our kind (women) is sooo eager to believe any fairtale from a (handsome) man who says the words "I love you" ;) :rolleyes:. My rat also told me this rape story when I found out he had been trying to get another woman pregnant during 3 years. This other woman and I have become best friends since we have discoverd each other (karma) and we laughed sooo much about the rat's 'rape story". How on earth does a woman rape a man. Handcuffs? And the erection? The ejaculation? Just show a pair of nice breasts and it is rape? the rat has no choice but to penetrate without a condom? :cool::p:D

My rat even went to hospital to do an infertility test when the other woman did not get pregnant. Oohhh surely that evil woman did the handcuffs trick again. Poor, poor, poor rat :eek::rolleyes::confused::cool:
They don't want to use condom. They want to make the woman pregnant so it is easier to psychologically blackmail and manipulate her. So sad and so dangerous.

clevercat

Did your rat ever see his daughter he has with you, or made an effort to know her?
PS Did you read the topic on "Rat Hygiene", including sexual hygiene? http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-hygiene.4284/
At the beginning he wanted to see her pictures, I sent them. Then he started to write messages like: You want to keep MY doughter away from me, I love another woman but I want MY doughter, I have a right to have a family visa, etc... It wasn't true, I always sent him the pictures. It was just a lie that he said to his new woman to show that I was bad. Anyway, after marriage he disappeared and stopped to ask for her. The day of her birthday he just put on facebook a picture with his wife to show how they are happy together. And I believe they are happy because they are both stupid dirty monkeys.

A

Anita Hospita

Reminds me of all those rats putting pictures of their mother on Facebook. As if a photo of your mother on Facebook makes you a good person (puke :sick:).
Sweetheart Clevercat I hope you are happy with your daughter, not too bitter, and that you survive, financially and emotionally. Unasked advice, vent your gall here but never tell your daughter her father is a rat. She will come to that conclusion herself when she reaches the age of reason. In fact I am convinced that you are lucky that her father is not in your life anymore, Better to have no father than a muslim father who wants to separate his child from the mother. In Tunisia "the law" (courts, judges) consider a non-muslim mother automatically second best, simply because she is not a muslim.

Top Bottom