Victim's returning to their rat's

A

Anita Hospita

Hahahaha rotfl oh our kind (women) is sooo eager to believe any fairtale from a (handsome) man who says the words "I love you" ;) :rolleyes:. My rat also told me this rape story when I found out he had been trying to get another woman pregnant during 3 years (yes... according to "my" rat this evil woman has raped him during 3 years). This other woman and I have become best friends since we have discoverd each other (karma) and we laughed sooo much about the rat's 'rape story". How on earth does a woman rape a man. Handcuffs? And the erection? The ejaculation? Just show a pair of nice breasts and it is rape? the rat has no choice but to penetrate without a condom? :cool::p:D

My rat even went to hospital to do an infertility test when the other woman did not get pregnant. Oohhh surely that evil woman did the handcuffs trick again. Poor, poor, poor rat :eek::rolleyes::confused::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

clevercat

Hahahaha rotfl oh our kind (women) is sooo eager to believe any fairtale from a (handsome) man who says the words "I love you" ;) :rolleyes:. My rat also told me this rape story when I found out he had been trying to get another woman pregnant during 3 years. This other woman and I have become best friends since we have discoverd each other (karma) and we laughed sooo much about the rat's 'rape story". How on earth does a woman rape a man. Handcuffs? And the erection? The ejaculation? Just show a pair of nice breasts and it is rape? the rat has no choice but to penetrate without a condom? :cool::p:D

My rat even went to hospital to do an infertility test when the other woman did not get pregnant. Oohhh surely that evil woman did the handcuffs trick again. Poor, poor, poor rat :eek::rolleyes::confused::cool:
They don't want to use condom. They want to make the woman pregnant so it is easier to psychologically blackmail and manipulate her. So sad and so dangerous.

clevercat

Did your rat ever see his daughter he has with you, or made an effort to know her?
PS Did you read the topic on "Rat Hygiene", including sexual hygiene? http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-hygiene.4284/
At the beginning he wanted to see her pictures, I sent them. Then he started to write messages like: You want to keep MY doughter away from me, I love another woman but I want MY doughter, I have a right to have a family visa, etc... It wasn't true, I always sent him the pictures. It was just a lie that he said to his new woman to show that I was bad. Anyway, after marriage he disappeared and stopped to ask for her. The day of her birthday he just put on facebook a picture with his wife to show how they are happy together. And I believe they are happy because they are both stupid dirty monkeys.

A

Anita Hospita

Reminds me of all those rats putting pictures of their mother on Facebook. As if a photo of your mother on Facebook makes you a good person (puke :sick:).
Sweetheart Clevercat I hope you are happy with your daughter, not too bitter, and that you survive, financially and emotionally. Unasked advice, vent your gall here but never tell your daughter her father is a rat. She will come to that conclusion herself when she reaches the age of reason. In fact I am convinced that you are lucky that her father is not in your life anymore, Better to have no father than a muslim father who wants to separate his child from the mother. In Tunisia "the law" (courts, judges) consider a non-muslim mother automatically second best, simply because she is not a muslim.

Sillygirl55

Does that mean the rat can take the child back to Tunisia and away from the mother? Does the mother have no rights at all, even if the child was born in her own country? If yes, that's absolutely disgusting!

clevercat

Reminds me of all those rats putting pictures of their mother on Facebook. As if a photo of your mother on Facebook makes you a good person (puke :sick:).
Sweetheart Clevercat I hope you are happy with your daughter, not too bitter, and that you survive, financially and emotionally. Unasked advice, vent your gall here but never tell your daughter her father is a rat. She will come to that conclusion herself when she reaches the age of reason. In fact I am convinced that you are lucky that her father is not in your life anymore, Better to have no father than a muslim father who wants to separate his child from the mother. In Tunisia "the law" (courts, judges) consider a non-muslim mother automatically second best, simply because she is not a muslim.
Thank you Anita, I'm happy now and I understand that losing him was a big lucky. But at the beginning I was very depressed, I was desperate during the pregnancy. It was the worst period of my life.
My rat put the picture of this mother!!!! And of his nephew!!! Like all rats he is very good at playing the part of the poor victim! And the thing that make me angry is that his wife and his wife friends believe him! For months they wrote bad words againts me on facebook. Such a terrible period of my life...

Top Bottom