Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mango Chutney, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

I am starting this thread because it is coming to my attention more and more, that victims are taking comfort from the fact that their rat has not asked for money or gifts. On this, I speak from personal experience as well as frustration...because my rat didn't ask for money or gifts either. I can see exactly the well laid trap you are walking into, having fallen into it myself. Now, I'm not saying that EVERY Tunisian man that doesn't ask for money or gifts, or indeed, as my rat did, plied me with gifts and paid for daytrips, is a visa hunter, I'm advising you to keep your eyes and ears peeled, to do things the Tunisian way: Guilty until proven innocent. In a country with thousands of visa hunters, never let your guard down like I did myself.

Rats come in different guises, their requests may differ, but the bottom line is...they are still rats, it is still bezness, whether requests/demands for money and gifts materialise or not. Sex, money and gifts are bonuses only, the golden ticket is marriage to the first victim that is willing and a visa, yes, a visa, visa, VISA!!

Rats want countries where we are all apparently wealthy, where the streets are paved with gold, where you don't have to work because, to quote my rat: "Don't worry, Stoopid, if we don't work, your government will give us everything for free". Haha! These rats have false ideas of our countries, they think life is free and money easy to save. My rodent done the math and worked out we could save £30,000 in two years!! They watch TV, wrongly decide the grass is greener on the other side and think they can save easily for the ultimate goal whilst in our lands: The Tunisian, virgin wife.

I convinced my rat I was poor, that I had nothing, but this doesn't matter because in their minds, they see we have decent clothes (they have hardly any clothes), nice phones and can afford flights...they think we are rich and we can't convince them otherwise. I told my rat I could offer him nothing but myself and he was happy with this. What I didn't realise was that my false poverty meant nothing to him because I could offer him his dream....my country!

Once a visa rat has accumulated enough money in his country of choice, the rodent will not hang around, you'll be chucked like a hot potato, he will buy his virgin bride in Tunisia, ultimately, he will go back there to live and die amongst his own people. Those providing visas for these rodents are just a stepping stone on the pathway to his happily ever after with a Tunisian wife, lots of 'real' children, social acceptance and a life ending in Tunisia. Women outnumber men in Tunisia, so they can't afford to be too picky and choosy. However, a man with no employment or a low paying job, especially in the frowned upon tourist industry, will be at the bottom of the pile, whereas a man returning from years abroad with accumulated wealth will be high up on the list as a chosen husband, as in Tunisia, it's all about looking better than your neighbours, having more than your friends. Greed.

Rats have many victims, all hidden from each other in different accounts with different names, this enables them to share passwords and post pics, soppy songs etc in confidence on each account, knowing that the victim on that account feels loved and adored....whilst the other victims have no idea that there are more victims existing, each victim is made to feel like they are the 'special' one. There are reasons rats have multiple victims, these being:
    . One victim for sex.
    . One victim for cash.
    . One victim for gifts.
    . One victim for marriage and a visa.
    Some rats combine these things so that victims are supplying multiple things on the list. Me, I was the marriage and visa victim only. If your rat spends much money on you, like mine did, then please be aware that another victim has probably unknowingly financed this.

When I first stumbled across this site, I was just eleven or so months into my 'relationship' with rat. At that point, he'd never assaulted me, I didn't know about the other fishes (male and female), he treated me like royalty, his family treated me like royalty, they all spent much money on me in the form of gifts and general living expenses, he hadn't asked for a visa and crucially, leading to my big mistake of not reading further....he didn't ask me for money or gifts, I had truly never felt so loved and wanted. Sure, I bought him a few cheap gifts, I paid for the odd taxi or coffee, having little understanding of the culture back then, I didn't realise that my kind acts were actually wrong in his culture, that I should have literally never opened my wallet except for trinkets for myself.

I read one thread on here (no idea which one) but there was a link on there to another thread I also read. I didn't understand how to navigate the site and on the threads I read, all I saw was money and gifts, money and gifts....no mention of the visa!! I made a horrible mistake, I logged out and didn't read the site again until AFTER the relationship was finished. That was when I discovered the term 'Bezness'. If I had continued reading the site, wow...would my eyes have been opened, because within weeks of my discovering this site, one year into the relationship, I found the other victims...and rat asked for a visa. The assaults and name calling also started once I refused to get him a visa.

Visas come in a few forms: Spouse, fiance, visitor, education, business and sports to name a few. Any visa is a step into our countries and if they cannot then gain papers for permanent stay, they will go underground illegally, as my rat intended to do on visitor, education and sports visas at various points after I refused outright.
    Do not relax when your man reassures you with qualifications. A Tunisian qualification is worth nothing in our countries, a qualification certificate and/or employment certificates can be easily bought with bribes in Tunisia. It's important to remember that without a victim, the odds of getting a visa are slim to zero.

Please DO NOT take comfort from the fact that your Tunisian man hasn't asked for money or gifts, do not let your guard down and decide instantly that 'he's different', the odds are, he isn't different at all, he's doing what my rat did, playing the game a different way to erase any doubts we may have.

My rat told me he didn't want my country, that it looked "Cold, grey and ugly" he said we must always live in Tunisia, where he had family, friends, employment...another lie to make me relax. Rat said he didn't care where we live, even on the moon...as long as we were together. Then came the talk of life in Tunisia being too hard, no life, no money, etc....it was a lie for my country from the start.

Rats are aware of this website, they try to change tactics to fool us, but we usually find out pretty quickly now and pop the new gameplay techniques on here. A lot of visa hunting rats are now claiming to have uncles, aunties etc in our countries, they claim their own Tunisian mother is of a different nationality (my rats Tunisian mother was apparently 100% Russian born and bred!), all of this is to fool us, to make us believe they are not using us for visas and that they have free movement, or the 'uncle' abroad would help if they were only after a visa. It's lies, all lies....but they are so convincing!
    Also, rats speak a number of languages, which they pick up online, from victims and from tourists, usually just a few necessary words from each language, though oftentimes, they are fluent, especially in French. As a former French colony, most Tunisian's are fluent in French. Take no comfort from this, it doesn't mean he's been to that country, nor that he is from a privileged background...whilst living in Tunisia, I didn't meet anyone not fluent in French. They use these lines to pretend they don't need us for the desperately sought after visas.

So the bottom line here is, DO NOT BE FOOLED IF YOUR MAN HASN'T ASKED FOR MONEY OR GIFTS!!! I was fooled, I didn't see the stuff I needed to see and fell for rat's scam. For sure, I knew of visa scammers, but I thought this was where both parties were involved, I'd never heard of bezness or love scams, had no idea either existed....don't let that be you! If he has not requested money or gifts, the odds are, you are the big fish: marriage and visa, just as I was once upon a time. It's oh so easy to be sucked in by the lovebombing 24/7, by the brainwashing, by the lack of requests for anything....it's all part of their plan to get a visa.

Another thing I would quickly like to add, is that rats have now realised that the easiest way into the UK, is by marrying an EU national from Europe, but living in the UK, we are seeing this more often now, as the entry requirements are much less than if you marry a UK national living in the UK. So for you EU nationals from Europe living in the UK.....be careful!!
    It's all about the visa!

Also, please read this thread, it's very informative....quite an eye opener and one of my favourites: https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Apples, Arkady, Mystery and 22 others like this.
  2. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

May I add that, as lots of european countries are harder to get into and their citizens become more and more well informed about bezness, the rats tend to broaden their chasing field: Canada, USA...where they can still find loads of naive victims!

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Add away, anything I've missed is crucial! That's a really good point, and with online bezness on the up, plus the UK and Europe becoming more challenging, America and Canada currently appear to be the rats favourite choice of location. The distance and expense of flights means that they often convince these victims to marry fast....bingo, a visa in record time!!

4. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Hi MC everything on your thread is SO SO TRUE? And it made me cry. Like all members here we did our best for these lying rats - and they succeeded for the most part to get their new way of life and TN so-called virgin bride! As u stated - love does not enter into their psychi!
    Good friend told me - cut off completely - not another minute wasting time on a complete waster who will amount to nothing!
    I'm not that special but don't know how i got scammed - not financially - escaped that one - but i invested my feelings - and that is more important to me. His TN cousin will never reach my standards - yes she will have kids, keep her opinions to herself etc. but that's all.
    I can't feel upset any more - my health comes first and looking forward to holidays etc.
    I hope people will read ur thread about these rats and really take it on board. I fear for some of the newcomers.

5. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

And pretending they are from a different country or nationallity even and/or meeting in a different country or tourist workers in other countries or even on a ship aka cruise girls situation;)

6. see clearly

thats fushed a few lol

[​IMG]

Gigi_76 and Laura2014 like this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I don't think the rats need (understand/ are able to appreciate) our standards.
    That's enough for the rats. That is what they need exactly. That is what satisfy rats' demands.

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Rats only require four things to sustain life;
    Open purse
    Open legs
    Open coffee shop
    Open connection to internet

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Apples, Arkady, Derbygirl and 12 others like this.
  9. see clearly

tsk tsk Laura you forgot internet !!!! lol:p
    xxx

10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Good call, how could I miss the most important. Duly amended!

11. see clearly

to be fair probably covered by coffee shop lol :D hugs xxx

Mystery, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

And open borders!!

Apples, Derbygirl, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

And harissa and couscous too I guess....

Apples, Derbygirl, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  14. see clearly

They dont exactly play far a bit part is now to not beat ourselves up too much. They dont play fair simple as that . The only way to avoid would be to not take the chance at all and how many wouldnt?????

Apples, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

I believe a rat found a new scam (from another forum) :whistle:

Can anyone explain why Tunisian's need a visa to leave ..and the cost and process..please

...yes I know he needs a visa for entry to my country ..which with my support should be no problem ..what I want to know about is the visa to leave Tunisia ...he has been told he needs this also ..

16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Bloody outrageous ain't it!! Two visas, hahaha :D
    Wonder how much he'll charge her for them :rolleyes:
    There used to be an exit stamp for TOURISTS....thirty dinar to leave the country.....I'd have happily paid triple! :D
    That was removed after Sousse.....and her man is not a tourist :D

17. Camomille

Camomille Well-Known Member

"U make borders all time, our love can cross any border".

AmberHeart and Derbygirl like this.
  18. Heidi

He has told her that he needs a visa to leave Tunisia. She knows that he needs a visa to enter her country but he keeps telling her that he needs one to leave Tunisia :whistle: dirty scamming rat :mad:

Apples, Derbygirl, Mystery and 7 others like this.
  19. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

they invent bullshit... they make it up to get u to pay for it... i have example... apparently... when he was using the car i rented.. ti go meet and fuck his Tunisian whore... he got pictured on the radar... 120 dinars he said... immediately he said.... fuckoff i now say... this one needs to do one love.. he is trying to rob u.... mugging u off. . u should play him along and find out how much he says it is lol

Apples, Camomille and juicyfruit like this.
  20. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Now a visa to leave Tunisia ,,,,thats a new one ,not heard that one ever used to scam,,Are they evolving ??Has someone come up with a new book on scamming ..Rat dictionary has been the same for years .

21. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I’ve never had to pay to leave any country. And I’ve traveled to a lot of places. Pay for visa tand to visit, yes, but never an exit fee.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    AmberHeart, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Tunisia had an exit stamp for tourists, it cost thirty dinar...but it was scrapped after Sousse. I've never heard of a Tunisian having to pay to leave Tunisia :confused:
    To be honest, until Tunisia, I literally didn't know a single country whereby you had to pay to leave :D Many other countries charged an entry fee....but I had to laugh at being charged to leave :D
    Wonder how we could find out if a rat has to pay a stamp to leave his own country? :confused:
    @Judithlyn ....did Abdelfukrat have to pay a stamp to leave Tunisia when he visited you? It won't be a visa, but did he have to pay any sort of exit fee?

23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

When my ratty fucktard left Tunisia twice to go to Serbia, he left Tunisia legally on his own passport....in his costs, there was no mention of having to pay to leave Tunisia.
    His costs were crippling him, he was very
    precise with his figures....the fake invitation and fake Syrian passport, plus a return flight ticket and hostel money had financially destroyed him, he was doing it all via people smugglers....I can't believe he would not have been moaning and crying about having to pay to leave too :confused:
    Maybe something has been introduced since then to stop so many scamming youth leaving :confused:

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Found this on the removal of the exit stamp for tourists, but literally can't find anything about a Tunisian paying to leave:

Tunisia: the exit tax will be removed on August 31st, 2015
    Foreign visitors have to pay 30 dinars when leaving

[​IMG] Send to a friend [​IMG] Print [​IMG] Share this article
    Following the attack of Port-El Kantaoui, Selma Elloumi Rekik, the Tunisian Tourism Minister, had announced the removal of the exit tax for foreign tourists. However, the measure was still in effect and caused confusion amongst professionals and clients. It will be removed on August 31, 2015.

[​IMG]
    Foreign travelers still have to buy a solidarity stamp of 30 TUD when leaving Tunisian territory - DR
    [​IMG]
    Upon returning from Tunisia in the last few days, several tourists expressed discontent.

The reason: the exit tax of 30 Tunisian dinars they had to pay upon leaving the country when it was supposed to have been canceled by local authorities.

“Tunisia’s Tourism Minister’s announcement of the removal of this tax in July 2015 had been communicated by travel agencies to their clients, explains Richard Soubielle, Vice-President of SNAV.

Those who found out that they actually had to pay the fee were surprised, logically. There is confusion around this topic.”

https://www.tourmag.com/Tunisia-the-exit-tax-will-be-removed-on-August-31st-2015_a75489.html

This next one is current from February 2018, it lists all countries they need a visa for....but nothing about a resident paying to leave Tunisia.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Tunisian_citizens

Wonder how much he's told that woman it costs? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Mystery, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  25. Heidi

Visa requirements for Tunisian citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of Tunisia. As of February 2018, Tunisian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 66 countries and territories

That's all, folks :whistle: