Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mango Chutney, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Me too.....I love a woman with real fire in her soul and passion in her heart! :D
    My rat could never do this....he had an aversion to washing himself once a week under duress....contact with water five times a day would kill him :D
    It used to make me cringe when his dad was washing for mosque....and snorted the water up his nose to clean it :eek: I have a fear of water (not washing, I mean not being able to breathe)....so that kinda freaked me out a bit.

yougogirl75, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

They are unable to feel love. There is something missing in thier brains I was going to say jeans haha. I don't understand how there is no feelings with them. It's them are all plastic. At least a convert try and learn I guess. Being brought up as a muslim as a no effect on them no shame. They are blank
    I am talking about rats only here.

3. Mystery

One thing I hated I was not allowed to shower every day..
    I know why the women wear hijab btw so they don't have to do thier hair. Lol

4. Mystery

Did you ever notice the colour hijab matched with their shoes and of course the lippy..

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Ya, that lurid, fuchsia pink lipstick....and sky blue eyeshadow...t'was quite a look :D
    Still preferable to the zombie make up at weddings though...some of them looked downright frightening :p

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

clap.gif whis_8jyF82Vg.gif

Mystery, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  7. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Thick c unt

Apples, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

I hope you have managed to leave the country. He may be repentant now but as we all know this can change very rapidly. I hope by his new found sudden niceness he does not convince you to try again.

You executed your plan well and safely got away. I hope you will find some peace and contentment and are never tempted to return.

Apples, Brasilgirl, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  9. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Laura’s point of view is very certain, my rat did this and I went back to him after canceling my trip four times!! Don’t believe he wants to be a better person, he won’t, he can’t. Better to run while things are in calm. Xxxx

Brasilgirl, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  10. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

You will get stronger and feel peaceful again, thankfully you manage to close the cycle on time wich is a great asset, his time in your life is over and you deserve to be happy and respected. Sending you a big hug, please stay in touch and let us know you are safe at home with loved ones. ♥️

Brasilgirl, Mystery and Jisela like this.
  11. Mystery

Jisela,
    Please take it easy, you have taken the first step to rid yourself of your rat.
    The next days after leaving is hard. You will miss the chats the messages of love. The pics he send you. You will miss him then you will be angry.
    You want to kill him, he will find a way to contact you. Mine yesterday made a fb page of a friend of mine. Your emotions will be all over the place.
    Take each day as it comes relax but also keep busy. Don't think to much about the what Ifs.
    He will be looking for sympathy don't give it..
    They don't change and he won't ever be a good muslim.. it's to late for him to change..
    Please come here often the more you talk to like minded people the better. Make fun of your rat laugh about him here.. I am still angry at mine but now I can laugh here with these crazy women haha the best part is no one say it was my own fault. :D:eek::eek::D

12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

God.....how I can relate to these words...I was doing exactly the same thing....had been for a while.
    I was developing a huge dislike of him, to the point that every little thing he did just annoyed me, it all highlighted how pathetic and weak he really was.
    I really look forward to the post where you let us know you are safely home....but Mystery is right...that is when you will grieve.
    I was so relieved to leave my rat, so free....but I still grieved, I still hurt....everything felt so alien to me in England....the food, the fast pace of life, the colours, the temperature, the language....even now, I still don't like English food.
    Healing is slow, it's not easy...but you got us wazzocks here rooting for you....it's a sure thing....I don't honestly don't know how I would have coped without this forum.

I hope you really do leave this time. It's hard....but healing will begin properly at home, even though like me.... you've already started the process, completion can't happen until you are 100% free of him :)

Mystery, Brasilgirl, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie....it's not easy. You don't realise how much your personality has adapted to fit into your new environment until you leave it.
    Even after recovery, you will never be exactly who you were before rat, so the things you loved about your own country before you left it suddenly don't feel the same anymore, elements of it become pretty scary, like crowds, and for me in England....even the way I crossed the road. To this day....I still look to the left, like in Tunisia...tis a miracle I haven't been killed :D

You can still travel. I also love to travel, and since leaving rat, travel is better....as I can now explore different places, I'm not tied to Tunisia...and you will have this too :)

I actually found it easier to settle into Tunisia, than I did settling down again in England. I think when you move to a foreign country....especially one with such an incredibly different culture, everything is new and exciting, there are new foods to sample, different buildings to look at, the clothes are different, the culture is fascinating, the music is different etc.....but when you leave it and return to what you knew before, it seems dull and lifeless.
    More than anything...I really missed hearing Call to prayer, laying on the roof watching the night sky (not an option on an English style roof, unless you have an accessible flat roof :D ), the sound of the crickets at night etc.
    I have adapted to being back here, I'm blessed with my beautiful family....but I still miss Tunisia. Not him...just the calm, slow lifestyle.
    You'll be ok, but don't expect to just settle straight back into the life you knew before....it isn't gonna happen.

14. Mystery

What I miss about these Arab countries.
    I do miss the call to prayer.
    I don't miss the bugs omg I had a big ginger hairy thing in the bathroom. Omg (bug) I mean lol
    The smell of sewradge yuck I can still taste it..
    Being kept in the home knowing there was others sun bathing by the beach.
    Washing clothes in cold water.
    Being afraid of electricity so dangerous.
    No showering each day.
    Using a hose up my ass while they all laughed at my screams.
    No McDonald's
    Rats every where.
    Most importantly my rat.
    I am free it's a wonderful feeling.
    I do miss him but I am out for revenge more.
    How dare he take my self respect my heart my soul my freedom and my loyalty.
    Scamming pig.

AmberHeart, Heidi, magic and 4 others like this.
  15. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

*hugs*
    I am so happy you are almost free of that place! Please don’t even talk to him. He can do the divorce in Tunisia without you.

AmberHeart, Mystery and Jisela like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Photos of what? Your hiking? I would absolutely love to see them!! I would suggest you do not post pics with your face, nor anybody else's in...but the beautiful scenery....definitely.
    If you don't want your exact location known, be careful of identifying features, road names etc.

I often thought of starting a thread for photos on here, but I was reluctant to show pics of Tunisia, as many show the beauty of the country....and I will never encourage anybody to go there.

On my FB, I kept my posts customised, so only certain friends could see pics that identified my location, showed the faces of my family etc...and I wouldn't post pics here (or as FB cover pics) of a location until after I'd left that place.

One of my ways of dealing with PTSD is keeping my exact location hidden from those I do not trust implicitly, and so although I am practically house bound here, because that thing knows where I live....it means I have the mental freedom to move around safely abroad.

If you don't want them on a thread....there is always pm :)

AmberHeart, Heidi, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  17. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

When I got home I didn’t leave my house for 3 months.

18. Brasilgirl

When I travel, I post the photos a few weeks after I’m back home. So be careful not to let people know where you are. And make sure you turn the geotagging off on your photos.
    People can get the gps coordinates and know where you live from home photos etc. If you need help with that, go to a Best Buy or phone shop and ask the guys to help you set it up. It’s a good idea and will make you feel safer.

19. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I went to the beach to watch the sunset and sunrise. It was beautiful. Miles of water and the moon looks huge. I will miss that but nothing else in that God forsaken country.

Brasilgirl, magic, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Yeah, me for five months, bar hospital appointments for my battered body. They were literally door to door in the car, always accompanied and straight in and out...no hanging about because of my panic attacks.
    Even now....I leave my house maybe once a month, unless abroad. It's shit really.
    Yeah, mine too. I still have an account, though I deactivated it again a while ago for a break....it's not the same is it, social media. Once you get an understanding of what goes on with it....the fun is taken away.

21. Mystery

I am his first wife, he married his cousin behind my back using fake papers.
    He used me for my money.
    Never give any thing for our children.
    Abusive controlling narsasistic black mailing
    Liar rat.

Arkady, magic, AmberHeart and 4 others like this.
  22. Brasilgirl

In fact, I don’t think he needs your address. If you don’t reply or show up they just grant him the divorce. I’m pretty sure you don’t have to do anything. There are threads on TLR about divorce you might like to read.

AmberHeart, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

I am glad you are away from him, and I’m glad you can raise your children without him. Your children will grow up knowing proper values and lifestyle. And if he tries to gain his children’s trust after they get older, turn them to this forum and let them read about their dad. Not to hurt them, but to protect them from what he is.

Arkady, AmberHeart, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  24. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Couldn't agree more with all of this :)
    Also, I think it's important that Western children of rats know that they are viewed as a source of income in later years.
    As a rat ages, fishing a victim on a romantic level becomes more difficult....so he will use his Western children (those anchor babies he created years earlier) for money.
    What Western child, with our hearts, compassion and values could say no, if his/her father sent a message pleading for money, to help pay the rent before eviction etc? These precious babies are never more than a tool for these rats, initially...a hopeful foot into our countries, and later....as a source of income :Evil:

25. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

ha ha i remember that silly exit visa thing . i think they stoppped it? not sure or maybe it was one of my last visits- typical tunisian exit visa god ! Hi Mango just a quicky still alive but busy hugs xxxx

Mystery, juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.