Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Mystery

ha ha i remember that silly exit visa thing . i think they stoppped it? not sure or maybe it was one of my last visits- typical tunisian exit visa god ! Hi Mango just a quicky still alive but busy hugs xxxx
Algerians need to pay to get into Tunisia at the boarder. I think that's the same for Tunisians entering Algeria. But it's like the cost of 1 sweet.

Arkady

These rats should be careful of all the fakery, it could land them in prison and be denied entry into a country for faking papers. I watch "Locked Up Abroad" and there was a case like this where documents were forged in a fake marriage scam ring. If they are deported from the country they should never be allowed back into these countries like Serbia. These prisons abroad could give rats like this long jail sentences and most of these jails are infested with rats and cockroaches and six cell mates in the jail cell. The rats will face a wake up call one of these days.
Especially with all the new friends he would make, if you know what I mean.

DesertQuestion

I think My former rodent wanted to go to England more than America. He really wanted to see London. He had a lot of English women on his other 5 profiles. According to Walid,English women are drunk,jealous,rich,lazy(but not as lazy as Americans)snobbish and you have nice castles.
Hi --- what is Walid?

Top Bottom