Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mango Chutney, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Perfect find @Heidi, remember so well in the early days wishing he would stop being my waking thought. Driving to work and every song has some kind of subliminal message. Except for coming here he’s hardly a passing thought now. In the beginning time seemed like an enemy but in the end time heals.

2. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

im gonna be single till i die now!! x

Discovery, Mystery, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  3. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Me too.

Mystery, Judithlyn and yougogirl75 like this.
  4. beznessbitch

perfect!!

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  5. beznessbitch

you are far to young to talk like that xxxxx

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  6. beznessbitch

they all are - double faces

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  7. beznessbitch

it dont feel like at the time does it.. but time is the only things sometimes to make a difference, thank god for time!

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  8. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

No, You have many qualities. You only need to completely detox from that ugly rat. ♥️

9. AmberHeart

If you remain single because you seriously feel better it’s a good choice, but never think negative about yourself or the nasty treatment the rat gave u is something u deserved. Don’t give him the power to decide that part of your life. It’s exclusively your choice. Whatever makes you happy, that’s the right thing to do. Xx

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@AmberHeart , if you stay single does not mean you'll have to live like a nun :cool:

11. Brasilgirl

I live like a nun already. Lol.

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's your choice :)

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  13. AmberHeart

so true, took some time to recover, but will set effort into getting my normal life back. xx

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  14. Brasilgirl

Hahaha. Yeah. It is. I guess I just haven’t met anyone worthy yet. And I still have major trust issues. Maybe in time...

15. beznessbitch

me too! my choice I just couldn't be bothered anymore

16. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Amen! Hahaha! I choose to stay single for the legal benefits! It doesn’t mean I’m a nun though! Play the field, have fun, but none of the crap like cleaning, cooking, and laundry! Single life has so many benefits! I’ll never go legal, as in marriage, again! What for? What’s the benefit for me? I actually don’t see any! Everybody is on their best behavior while dating! After marriage, things seem to change. You take each other for granted. I don’t want that anymore! I’m talking regular relationships! Rat relationships are more damaging and harder to get over. Even more reasons to avoid marriage! My humble opinion anyways! I’m very ANTI marriage! Sorry!

Arkady, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  17. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

So my question to all you ladies is how do the rats communicate with the russians as my rat has gotten a russian victim. I know he uses google translate because I speak three languages myself, one of them spanish he would translate it all the time even the english he would translate. So how do they get away with communicating in Russian, very difficult language so it seems. What kind of relationship is that you cannot talk with each other haha

Judithlyn, Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  18. AmberHeart

Emojis lol

19. AmberHeart

Rat sentences translated, copy paste, million selfies, no joke emojis, cute pictures of sunsets. Basically it’s the time they spend with the victim.

20. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

Probably I guess with the desperate tunisian rats anything in anyway will do doesn't matter how. This is one he found on one of his fake profiles on facebook would not do that he shows his real self on his real profile hahah. What a creep, his parents are so proud of his ratmanship haha

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  21. AmberHeart

I have a theory based on how I was fished, I was into many fb groups about camping, outdoor life, tourism and fan pages. My interests were activities to share with my two teenage boys. Nothing girlie. So I popped a question on one of those random boards to visit Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia. Morocco and Egypt because of their culture wich is something that attracts me too much, and Tunis for Star Wars locations since the boys are fanatics. Ok I started to get too many friend requests and inbox, so decided to set fb on followers so I could keep a track of who they were. There were people who had nothing to do with what I was looking for. From the ones offering their service as tourist guides some were very obvious they wanted something else and other inmediately I want sex with you... so I choose this rat because he had an apparent safe profile. When things started to look suspicious I started to search more about him, found out many accounts, and found out he was actually following me from a couple of those fake accounts. And he actually tried to contact me from them but I ignored them. I believe they try first with the fakest accounts to test how quick the target falls. Then they show up with a more realistic alike account. Also to spy on the victim to see if she talks with many and wich subjects they talk about.... also found out he was following me on Pinterest, I have all my interests reflected on those boards have almost 3,000 followers so it was difficult to find out. So he knew perfectly my interests and confirmed while the first conversations. He checked I was a real person and not a fake profile as well.

22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Remember....Russians speak other languages too :thumbsup:
    It's possible they've got a middle ground in another language.
    Otherwise, yes....Google translate, copied and pasted messages shared with them by other rats.

My rat family spoke the odd few words of English, I had a few words of Tunisian dialect, they spoke fluent French...I knew a little French, but by mixing sentences up with a few words from each language and a lot of hand movement....we were able to communicate.

This communication technique was fine with us....but crossed communication and a translation device in the bedroom would be one hell of a passion killer :D

My rat and his main Russian victim spoke to each other in mainly English, sometimes a little Russian....his second Russian victim spoke only Russian.....he had a few words (he lied to me about fluency and a Russian mother at the start :D ) and used Google translate.

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  23. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

Mine told me the same, or at least that he needs ‘papers’ to leave the country....Any truth in it???

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  24. Brasilgirl

They don’t need a visa to go to Brasil. But my rat was horrified at the thought of coming to see me! He said it would be too dangerous for him and his father would hate him if he did. ??? So stupid.
    As if I would let him stay with me anyway. I was going to get him a hotel on my corporate account. Keep my distance relationship wise. Btw, he would have had a first class holiday.

25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes, there is some truth in it, I looked into it after it came up here on the forum. I have an English friend lives in Tunisia, he explained that they need to pay ex amount exit tax. I can't remember how much, but it was cheap.
    Also, I know from my rat and faked signatures that anyone under the age of thirty five years needs parental consent from their father (if no father, an uncle etc)....this was to control the mass volumes of youth that were leaving to join terrorist organisations.

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.