Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mango Chutney, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

This is a reality, this guy and all blackmailer rats are the same. You wouldn’t believe how innocent look my rat has. And the way he shows himself as a family oriented person. Showing pictures of his childhood, so proud of mom. A careful elder brother with younger siblings. The sweet words he says, all his Allah/Quoran talking, good deeds, simple life, not needing too much for a honest and humble living, loving outdoors, respecting nature, putting flowers on his ear, loving animals.... a big smile and childish eyes. You truly would believe he is a clean hearted man. Not aware of the world and it’s problens. Until he convinced the victim he loves her and to make a life toghether then the transformation begins. He starts with crying pictures or videos, threatens suicide, or he has to start a psychiatric treatment because the victim is abusing him mentally and he can’t support it anymore, he blames his victims for not getting any degree because he got depressed and needed too much time to recover, they ruined his life. He asks a lot for sexual relief by phone, video or cam. He doesn’t care it’s Ramadan, his reason is as simple as distance, “we are a couple and we will get married so it isn’t wrong, we are not causing harm to anyone” if the victim refuses he gets as an angry gorilla punching and throwing everything or insults and screams. No mercy, no compassion. If the victim asks questions same reaction: furious gorilla. He twisted messages to make his victim look like she is the nasties person and justify himself in front of family, friends and new victims. When he is done he just blackmails, threats to make public everything you could tell him and ofcourse those pictures that were supposed to be private. He tries to get benefits from his victim even after blackmail, after having new victims. He keeps harassing and looking for ways to contact. As you can see, he is a totally different person as the one he pretended to be.

2. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

I've not seen him in person for over two years and total separation with no contact from my side from july. before that for the last two years I been letting go slowly! crazy isn't it..my rat was not like some of them here with the false words and fake crying and fake love you shit. he had played the game a long time with his ratty brother teachers, anyway for most of this year he has been blocked everywhere but I would have moments I would unblock him just to say nasty things to him like "why don't you go to hell" or "fuckoff and die" but I don't even bother now with that x

3. beznessbitch

I have taken back my power its wonderfull and im quite solitary now.. but that's ok I never could be alone but now im ok

4. AmberHeart

This is a huge step forward, now you feel empowered and getting self confidence again. Therefore when somebody shows up you can start all over new not caring about this miserable rat. Xx

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Snap! I was always a very sociable person, but now, I'm happiest in the evening, when it's just me, the man thing and our sproggies....all in our nice, cozy house together...safe :love:

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

These lyrics are so absolutely perfect :)

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Perfect find @Heidi, remember so well in the early days wishing he would stop being my waking thought. Driving to work and every song has some kind of subliminal message. Except for coming here he’s hardly a passing thought now. In the beginning time seemed like an enemy but in the end time heals.

9. beznessbitch

im gonna be single till i die now!! x

Discovery, Mystery, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  10. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Me too.

Mystery, Judithlyn and yougogirl75 like this.
  11. beznessbitch

perfect!!

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.
  12. beznessbitch

you are far to young to talk like that xxxxx

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  13. beznessbitch

they all are - double faces

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  14. beznessbitch

it dont feel like at the time does it.. but time is the only things sometimes to make a difference, thank god for time!

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  15. AmberHeart

No, You have many qualities. You only need to completely detox from that ugly rat. ♥️

16. AmberHeart

If you remain single because you seriously feel better it’s a good choice, but never think negative about yourself or the nasty treatment the rat gave u is something u deserved. Don’t give him the power to decide that part of your life. It’s exclusively your choice. Whatever makes you happy, that’s the right thing to do. Xx

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Judithlyn and Brasilgirl like this.
  17. AmberHeart

2E1D7E25-9289-416E-8268-A4090F2E5928.jpeg
    look, this is what I mean. These were his last words after he failed his applications and threatened me. he asked me back and obviously I rejected him. This is his true wish or a way to hurt. But it’s not in his hands. If I decide to stay single, perfect! It isn’t his choice.

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@AmberHeart , if you stay single does not mean you'll have to live like a nun :cool:

19. Brasilgirl

I live like a nun already. Lol.

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's your choice :)

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  21. AmberHeart

so true, took some time to recover, but will set effort into getting my normal life back. xx

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.
  22. Brasilgirl

Hahaha. Yeah. It is. I guess I just haven’t met anyone worthy yet. And I still have major trust issues. Maybe in time...

23. beznessbitch

me too! my choice I just couldn't be bothered anymore

24. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Amen! Hahaha! I choose to stay single for the legal benefits! It doesn’t mean I’m a nun though! Play the field, have fun, but none of the crap like cleaning, cooking, and laundry! Single life has so many benefits! I’ll never go legal, as in marriage, again! What for? What’s the benefit for me? I actually don’t see any! Everybody is on their best behavior while dating! After marriage, things seem to change. You take each other for granted. I don’t want that anymore! I’m talking regular relationships! Rat relationships are more damaging and harder to get over. Even more reasons to avoid marriage! My humble opinion anyways! I’m very ANTI marriage! Sorry!

AmberHeart and yougogirl75 like this.
  25. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

So my question to all you ladies is how do the rats communicate with the russians as my rat has gotten a russian victim. I know he uses google translate because I speak three languages myself, one of them spanish he would translate it all the time even the english he would translate. So how do they get away with communicating in Russian, very difficult language so it seems. What kind of relationship is that you cannot talk with each other haha

Judithlyn, Apples and AmberHeart like this.