Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Probably I guess with the desperate tunisian rats anything in anyway will do doesn't matter how. This is one he found on one of his fake profiles on facebook would not do that he shows his real self on his real profile hahah. What a creep, his parents are so proud of his ratmanship haha
I have a theory based on how I was fished, I was into many fb groups about camping, outdoor life, tourism and fan pages. My interests were activities to share with my two teenage boys. Nothing girlie. So I popped a question on one of those random boards to visit Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia. Morocco and Egypt because of their culture wich is something that attracts me too much, and Tunis for Star Wars locations since the boys are fanatics. Ok I started to get too many friend requests and inbox, so decided to set fb on followers so I could keep a track of who they were. There were people who had nothing to do with what I was looking for. From the ones offering their service as tourist guides some were very obvious they wanted something else and other inmediately I want sex with you... so I choose this rat because he had an apparent safe profile. When things started to look suspicious I started to search more about him, found out many accounts, and found out he was actually following me from a couple of those fake accounts. And he actually tried to contact me from them but I ignored them. I believe they try first with the fakest accounts to test how quick the target falls. Then they show up with a more realistic alike account. Also to spy on the victim to see if she talks with many and wich subjects they talk about.... also found out he was following me on Pinterest, I have all my interests reflected on those boards have almost 3,000 followers so it was difficult to find out. So he knew perfectly my interests and confirmed while the first conversations. He checked I was a real person and not a fake profile as well.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
So my question to all you ladies is how do the rats communicate with the russians as my rat has gotten a russian victim. I know he uses google translate because I speak three languages myself, one of them spanish he would translate it all the time even the english he would translate. So how do they get away with communicating in Russian, very difficult language so it seems. What kind of relationship is that you cannot talk with each other haha
Remember....Russians speak other languages too :thumbsup:
It's possible they've got a middle ground in another language.
Otherwise, yes....Google translate, copied and pasted messages shared with them by other rats.

My rat family spoke the odd few words of English, I had a few words of Tunisian dialect, they spoke fluent French...I knew a little French, but by mixing sentences up with a few words from each language and a lot of hand movement....we were able to communicate.

This communication technique was fine with us....but crossed communication and a translation device in the bedroom would be one hell of a passion killer :D

My rat and his main Russian victim spoke to each other in mainly English, sometimes a little Russian....his second Russian victim spoke only Russian.....he had a few words (he lied to me about fluency and a Russian mother at the start :D ) and used Google translate.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Mine told me the same, or at least that he needs ‘papers’ to leave the country....Any truth in it???
They don’t need a visa to go to Brasil. But my rat was horrified at the thought of coming to see me! He said it would be too dangerous for him and his father would hate him if he did. ??? So stupid.
As if I would let him stay with me anyway. I was going to get him a hotel on my corporate account. Keep my distance relationship wise. Btw, he would have had a first class holiday.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Mine told me the same, or at least that he needs ‘papers’ to leave the country....Any truth in it???
Yes, there is some truth in it, I looked into it after it came up here on the forum. I have an English friend lives in Tunisia, he explained that they need to pay ex amount exit tax. I can't remember how much, but it was cheap.
Also, I know from my rat and faked signatures that anyone under the age of thirty five years needs parental consent from their father (if no father, an uncle etc)....this was to control the mass volumes of youth that were leaving to join terrorist organisations.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
He would need a visa for most countries and be visa free in a few south american countries, a few caribbean countries like Barbados and a few south pacific countries like Fiji. there are also some european countries such as Serbia that is visa free. Thank god the rats need visas for all developed countries although I think that it should be harder to get. For example, making a certain educational and job requirement, and more financial assets in the bank before coming to Canada etc.

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
I have a theory based on how I was fished, I was into many fb groups about camping, outdoor life, tourism and fan pages. My interests were activities to share with my two teenage boys. Nothing girlie. So I popped a question on one of those random boards to visit Morocco, Egypt and Tunisia. Morocco and Egypt because of their culture wich is something that attracts me too much, and Tunis for Star Wars locations since the boys are fanatics. Ok I started to get too many friend requests and inbox, so decided to set fb on followers so I could keep a track of who they were. There were people who had nothing to do with what I was looking for. From the ones offering their service as tourist guides some were very obvious they wanted something else and other inmediately I want sex with you... so I choose this rat because he had an apparent safe profile. When things started to look suspicious I started to search more about him, found out many accounts, and found out he was actually following me from a couple of those fake accounts. And he actually tried to contact me from them but I ignored them. I believe they try first with the fakest accounts to test how quick the target falls. Then they show up with a more realistic alike account. Also to spy on the victim to see if she talks with many and wich subjects they talk about.... also found out he was following me on Pinterest, I have all my interests reflected on those boards have almost 3,000 followers so it was difficult to find out. So he knew perfectly my interests and confirmed while the first conversations. He checked I was a real person and not a fake profile as well.
What blows my mind and I never knew how much they put into the scam, having a victim for different purposes. Using different names, facebook accounts acting like they are in different countries than they really are all to fool the victims. Some realize its a lie as soon as they realize his pic does not match his real self, those he chooses to see his real self he sends love songs, love bombs them to death uses social media for his ill gotten gains. Even though Tunisia does not see this as criminal, it is criminal to obtain ill gotten gains by fraudulent means at least in my country it is an offense to do this.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They don’t need a visa to go to Brasil. But my rat was horrified at the thought of coming to see me! He said it would be too dangerous for him and his father would hate him if he did. ??? So stupid.
As if I would let him stay with me anyway. I was going to get him a hotel on my corporate account. Keep my distance relationship wise. Btw, he would have had a first class holiday.
Brasil is extremely gorgeous!! Rio is unbelievable, everything is alive there. He missed it but good for you!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He would need a visa for most countries and be visa free in a few south american countries, a few caribbean countries like Barbados and a few south pacific countries like Fiji. there are also some european countries such as Serbia that is visa free. Thank god the rats need visas for all developed countries although I think that it should be harder to get. For example, making a certain educational and job requirement, and more financial assets in the bank before coming to Canada etc.
They don't want the countries they can get to without visas.....there is no free money for them there :D
With Serbia, they don't need a visa....but they do need an invitation. My rat bought a fake invitation for 300 Tnd and used pics of me as his Serbian girlfriend :Evil:

Serbia is seen as a foothold into the EU and free money....they don't want to stay there. My rat tried it illegally twice....he was deported straight away both times....didn't even get outta the airport :D
There are no refunds...it cost him a small fortune....happy days :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I even told my rat we should meet in any of those countries he could fly without visa, I would pay for hotel but he refused. Never understood why. I wanted to meet and know each other better before meeting family, to see if everything was the same and to continue with the marriage plan. It’s insane they pretend to get married at the first meet.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
They don't want the countries they can get to without visas.....there is no free money for them there :D
With Serbia, they don't need a visa....but they do need an invitation. My rat bought a fake invitation for 300 Tnd and used pics of me as his Serbian girlfriend :Evil:

Serbia is seen as a foothold into the EU and free money....they don't want to stay there. My rat tried it illegally twice....he was deported straight away both times....didn't even get outta the airport :D
There are no refunds...it cost him a small fortune....happy days :D
These rats should be careful of all the fakery, it could land them in prison and be denied entry into a country for faking papers. I watch "Locked Up Abroad" and there was a case like this where documents were forged in a fake marriage scam ring. If they are deported from the country they should never be allowed back into these countries like Serbia. These prisons abroad could give rats like this long jail sentences and most of these jails are infested with rats and cockroaches and six cell mates in the jail cell. The rats will face a wake up call one of these days.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
These rats should be careful of all the fakery, it could land them in prison and be denied entry into a country for faking papers. I watch "Locked Up Abroad" and there was a case like this where documents were forged in a fake marriage scam ring. If they are deported from the country they should never be allowed back into these countries like Serbia. These prisons abroad give rats like this long jail sentences and most of them are infested with rats and cockroaches and six cell mates in the jail cell.
So true, this program should be transmitted in Tunisia to make them a little conscious.(daydreaming). Last night I read a good thread written by a male, named something like “Read if you want to come to Europa” something like that... really on point.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Tunisian law and customs are nowhere near the standards in our developed countries.....plus....there is too much corruption, too much bribery going on....this is organised crime.
Houssem paid a lot of money to people smugglers. With the Serbian ones, he had to pay a man in Tunisia and a man in Serbia. People in countries like Tunisia turn a blind eye to crime if a few dinar are placed in their hands.

With regards to the fake documents, passports, ID cards, certificates of employment, education blah, blah.....viewing them as a law abiding citizen, if I hadn't already known they were fake....I would not have been able to tell. To the untrained eye....they look real.

In our countries, they would be picked up on. This is something me and twat rat argued about....I kept telling him that although they would fool his authorities, they would not fool mine....he'd get so angry, shouting at me "Your Britain isn't that f*cking great....of course it will work....stop thinking they are so clever", blah blah.
I just left him to get on with it, but of course, once the Spanish attempt started taking place....he'd already been reported to the authorities....I was betraying him right under his nose (that bastard threatened my kids! :Evil: )....he couldn't get anywhere...but he still tried again...I'm 99% sure it was Malta.

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
Tunisian law and customs are nowhere near the standards in our developed countries.....plus....there is too much corruption, too much bribery going on....this is organised crime.
Houssem paid a lot of money to people smugglers. With the Serbian ones, he had to pay a man in Tunisia and a man in Serbia. People in countries like Tunisia turn a blind eye to crime if a few dinar are placed in their hands.

With regards to the fake documents, passports, ID cards, certificates of employment, education blah, blah.....viewing them as a law abiding citizen, if I hadn't already known they were fake....I would not have been able to tell. To the untrained eye....they look real.

In our countries, they would be picked up on. This is something me and twat rat argued about....I kept telling him that although they would fool his authorities, they would not fool mine....he'd get so angry, shouting at me "Your Britain isn't that f*cking great....of course it will work....stop thinking they are so clever", blah blah.
I just left him to get on with it, but of course, once the Spanish attempt started taking place....he'd already been reported to the authorities....I was betraying him right under his nose (that bastard threatened my kids! :Evil: )....he couldn't get anywhere...but he still tried again...I'm 99% sure it was Malta.
I agree with you that in our countries these forgeries can be picked up on, that is why I am so glad that I did not sponsor my rat to Canada. I know I got the same shouting at too, when they are wrong about a document or other things not only will the authority in my country speak out against it it would make the one who is sponsoring them suffer possible consequences as well. So loving your husband is one thing, going along with him when he is definitely doing something criminal is another thing that could have dire consequences. Maybe in Tunisia they are not clever enough to spot forgeries but why take that chance it is too much of a gamble to gamble your life away like this in our countries. He lied about himself to me over the years I could write a book about it so if he can fake profiles and do it so well who's to say he would not try faking papers and documents.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
why take that chance it is too much of a gamble to gamble your life away like this in our countries.
They destroy innocent victims, steal, lie, beat, rape, blackmail, threaten, cheat, create anchor babies etc for a foot into our countries.
They pay a fortune to travel illegally on fishing boats, inflatable boats etc....putting lives at risk.
If they are willing to stoop to levels like this.....they sure aren't gonna have a conscience or fear over fake documents....they will do whatever it takes for the land of milk and honey :rolleyes:

yougogirl75

Junior Rat Expert
They destroy innocent victims, steal, lie, beat, rape, blackmail, threaten, cheat, create anchor babies etc for a foot into our countries.
They pay a fortune to travel illegally on fishing boats, inflatable boats etc....putting lives at risk.
If they are willing to stoop to levels like this.....they sure aren't gonna have a conscience or fear over fake documents....they will do whatever it takes for the land of milk and honey :rolleyes:
Mango, you are right they are criminals who are desperate and faking documents is the least of their worries. I was just thinking about the victims and how the rats entangle us in their deception. Thanks Mango, I do see the entire picture as you describe it not just the part of faking documents.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I was just thinking about the victims and how the rats entangle us in their deception.
It makes me so freakin angry!! They drag us into a life of crime.....caring not one iota about the consequences to us...just using us to achieve their goal and then tossing us aside if they are successful, and if unsuccessful: Exchanging us for a victim with more money or better opportunities......we literally are just a commodity :mad:

My bastard rat wanted me to meet him in Belgium (he was to travel illegally there), travel on Eurostar into England with him (wearing his fake Italian Red Cross uniform....and then just casually stroll through our border with him! :eek:
If stopped, he intended to plead asylum with his fake Syrian passport....if not stopped, he was planning to stay illegally, kill my kids....and then run off to live illegally in Europe with me.
That was his plans for himself if caught....he never did mention what plans he had in place for me, were we caught :rolleyes:
He would literally have just thrown me to the dogs....I'd have been charged with human trafficking!

Of course, I was not willing to do this anyway, I just played along with his plans to get more information for the authorities....but he was willing to drag me into this brown substance!
I've never broken the law in my life, never owed money, always worked and been a regular, law abiding citizen....and he wanted to involve me in his crime :Evil:

How the hell he believed that a Tunisian national, on a fake Syrian passport, in an Italian Red Cross uniform, with a fake Serbian invitation was gonna get past our authorities is beyond me :D
It sure highlights how desperate and deluded they are though :D

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It makes me so freakin angry!! They drag us into a life of crime.....caring not one iota about the consequences to us...just using us to achieve their goal and then tossing us aside if they are successful, and if unsuccessful: Exchanging us for a victim with more money or better opportunities......we literally are just a commodity :mad:

My bastard rat wanted me to meet him in Belgium (he was to travel illegally there), travel on Eurostar into England with him (wearing his fake Italian Red Cross uniform....and then just casually stroll through our border with him! :eek:
If stopped, he intended to plead asylum with his fake Syrian passport....if not stopped, he was planning to stay illegally, kill my kids....and then run off to live illegally in Europe with him.
That was his plans for himself if caught....he never did mention what plans he had in place for me, were we caught :rolleyes:
He would literally have just thrown me to the dogs....I'd have been charged with human trafficking!

Of course, I was not willing to do this anyway, I just played along with his plans to get more information for the authorities....but he was willing to drag me into this brown substance!
I've never broken the law in my life, never owed money, always worked and been a regular, law abiding citizen....and he wanted to involve me in his crime :Evil:

How the hell he believed that a Tunisian national, on a fake Syrian passport, in an Italian Red Cross uniform, with a fake Serbian invitation was gonna get past our authorities is beyond me :D
It sure highlights how desperate and deluded they are though :D
. Yes he would throw you to the dogs, saying it was all your idea lol maybe his crazy head thought you would do all the introductions and they would not question him at all.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
. Yes he would throw you to the dogs, saying it was all your idea lol maybe his crazy head thought you would do all the introductions and they would not question him at all.
Isn't it crazy! :D
He told me I was to be chatting away loudly in English as we went through the border, as on hearing my clear accent, they'd just wave us through! It might be that bloody easy to get into Tunisia that way....but it sure isn't in the UK, Europe, America etc.

I explained that it doesn't work that way...that we would have to go through passport control....but he said I was just inventing problems to stop him doing it....and that he was gonna do it with or without me and my negative attitude....well...he still ain't here! :D

He also asked me to find him a fat, ugly, wealthy, old English whore that nobody else wanted....so he could marry her to get here and then come to me. They are completely insane :D

Mango Chutney

Staff member
He underestimated them, they read body language and can tell from afar who is suspicious. Then they confirm at passport check point.
I can't believe how angry he was getting with me for telling him the truth! Bloody hell....even as an English woman....I can't just casually stroll into the UK :D
Also...as a frequent traveller....you'd think he'd believe I know what I'm talking about...but you can't get through to somebody so deluded and obsessed :rolleyes:

Mystery

Inactive
So my question to all you ladies is how do the rats communicate with the russians as my rat has gotten a russian victim. I know he uses google translate because I speak three languages myself, one of them spanish he would translate it all the time even the english he would translate. So how do they get away with communicating in Russian, very difficult language so it seems. What kind of relationship is that you cannot talk with each other haha
Mine send naked pics of himself...
Video them naked..

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Mucho gusto. Es un placer conocerte. No uso un traductor. Odio mucho a los pinches ratones.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Translation: Pleasure. Nice to meet you. I do not use a translator. I hate the rats very much.
I’m just practicing my Spanish to see if I still remembered it. I did a good job. I used to speak Spanish to Walid and it really pissed him off.
He hates Mexicans. He had a list of the pros and cons of many countries. I think I got a video of him talking brown substance about different countries.
Being American it was a shock to know we are all fat,lazy,drug addicted perverts having sex with each or invading Arab countries to steal their oil,gold and drugs. I got to find that video

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I’m just practicing my Spanish to see if I still remembered it. I did a good job. I used to speak Spanish to Walid and it really pissed him off.
He hates Mexicans. He had a list of the pros and cons of many countries. I think I got a video of him talking brown substance about different countries.
Being American it was a shock to know we are all fat,lazy,drug addicted perverts having sex with each or invading Arab countries to steal their oil,gold and drugs. I got to find that video
Omg.....please do :D
The English and the American's get the blame for everything....I'm gagging to see it!!
Apparently, the English are all divorced cheating, alcoholic, single parents that live off benefits :D
My rat always slated the English (for him, England was the entire UK).....I did have to remind him that although a bit of a mongrel, I am English born and bred and he did want my country more than any others.....he said I was different.....of course I was...I was his walking visa to the land of free money :D
Amazes me that anyone in an underdeveloped, dirty country, full of rats with no morals, and free flowing with alcohol, drugs and sex galore, has the cheek to slag any other nationality off :D