Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Omg.....please do :D
The English and the American's get the blame for everything....I'm gagging to see it!!
Apparently, the English are all divorced cheating, alcoholic, single parents that live off benefits :D
My rat always slated the English (for him, England was the entire UK).....I did have to remind him that although a bit of a mongrel, I am English born and bred and he did want my country more than any others.....he said I was different.....of course I was...I was his walking visa to the land of free money :D
Amazes me that anyone in an underdeveloped, dirty country, full of rats with no morals, and free flowing with alcohol, drugs and sex galore, has the cheek to slag any other nationality off :D
I think My former rodent wanted to go to England more than America. He really wanted to see London. He had a lot of English women on his other 5 profiles. According to Walid,English women are drunk,jealous,rich,lazy(but not as lazy as Americans)snobbish and you have nice castles.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I think My former rodent wanted to go to England more than America. He really wanted to see London. He had a lot of English women on his other 5 profiles. According to Walid,English women are drunk,jealous,rich,lazy(but not as lazy as Americans)snobbish and you have nice castles.
Ya, honestly....if you ever heard coffee shop conversations, England is the preferred choice because our government give us free money (wish they'd give me some!).....but they will accept whatever country comes along :rolleyes:
What is Dirab? :confused:

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Ya, honestly....if you ever heard coffee shop conversations, England is the preferred choice because our government give us free money (wish they'd give me some!).....but they will accept whatever country comes along :rolleyes:
What is Dirab? :confused:
I think it’s like God damn. I don’t even like writing that. I’m not sure exactly but I know it’s not good.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Does anyone here know what that word means in English? You have never heard it before? I heard it all the time come out of Rat’s dirty mouth. He had such filthy language.
No, honestly....it's a new one on me. I knew a lot of words (especially bad ones), enough to string a simple sentence together, but that's it.
@Going for the limit....any ideas on dirab please??

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
No, honestly....it's a new one on me. I knew a lot of words (especially bad ones), enough to string a simple sentence together, but that's it.
@Going for the limit....any ideas on dirab please??
As you can see “dirab” was one of his favorite words.

Attachments

Its hard to explain not every arabic word has an english translation. I have read it as fuck your god. I have just asked the hubby how he reads it. After he got over the initial shock and its a word that means many things, he said its bad really bad its like fuck off piss off honey..everything you can imagine as bad towards god but he did say it was to which ever god you believe in

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I’m just practicing my Spanish to see if I still remembered it. I did a good job. I used to speak Spanish to Walid and it really pissed him off.
He hates Mexicans. He had a list of the pros and cons of many countries. I think I got a video of him talking shit about different countries.
Being American it was a shock to know we are all fat,lazy,drug addicted perverts having sex with each or invading Arab countries to steal their oil,gold and drugs. I got to find that video
Lol he needs to offer his ass for cigarettes, his opinion doesn’t matter at all.

Top Bottom