Visa Hunting Tunisian Love Rats.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I was told by my rat that a small lie is permissible, if the truth is more harmful than the lie. It has a name, I can't remember the spelling, but it's something like Takiyah.

Girls, you need to remember that we are viewed as Western infidels, we are of no value, we are nothing but things to be used and abused....this is why they so firmly believe that Allah will forgive their treatment of us....we are non Muslims....they can do whatever they want to us, it doesn't matter. If you read the thread about the impact of Islam on bezness, you will see this. I read a cracking old thread last night...and I can't remember what it was called :Cry:
I think it’s called permissible Bullshit.

Mystery

I was told by my rat that a small lie is permissible, if the truth is more harmful than the lie. It has a name, I can't remember the spelling, but it's something like Takiyah.

Girls, you need to remember that we are viewed as Western infidels, we are of no value, we are nothing but things to be used and abused....this is why they so firmly believe that Allah will forgive their treatment of us....we are non Muslims....they can do whatever they want to us, it doesn't matter. If you read the thread about the impact of Islam on bezness, you will see this. I read a cracking old thread last night...and I can't remember what it was called :Cry:
What happened for me I am Muslim.
It doesn't matter what religion you are it's that we are women. Low class than king tutufukrattytatty
The are kings brought up to believe that they are better than women. You do as your told or else.
They scam us not just for themselves but thier whole famlies. If they think you do wrong they tell you go read the Qur'an and pray.
These men should therefore lead by example.
But they have no morals no standards.
When they go to their graves in Islam Allah will ask them how did you treat your wife.
They cannot answer and Allah will have a hammer smash their heads over and over there will be no virgins no paradise.
It is said Allah is all forgiving opps sorry you do it once yes do it twice no.
Rats will be terrified on they death beds and saying the shadaha won't help them.
It is permissible to lie for eg you say do you like my dress he can lie say yes you look beautiful when he is thinking omg you look like poo.
Push Islam down thier necks.
And I don't know about you but why they need dress for bed. When he takes his clothes off it's a quickie and clothes straight back on.
I had to wear long pyjamas with long sleeves I thought I would die in the heat.
I'm rumbling don't know why that came into my head while talking about Allah smashing their heads

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I think it’s called permissible Bullshit.
I think the pronunciation is slightly different, but yeah.....that's what it's called :D:D
I don’t know if he threatened his mom but he constantly “threatened” me of cutting off the dik.
I really think they believe that all we want is their diks.
They need to take more care of their measly zibs....I'm sure most of these rats lost a quarter of it during circumcision, another quarter rotted off from STD's...they need to nurture the "Stump of meat" (is that what it's called @Mystery? :D ).....afterall...they can't procreate 'real' children without it :thumbsup:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It doesn't matter what religion you are it's that we are women. Low class than king tutufukrattytatty
The are kings brought up to believe that they are better than women. You do as your told or else.
They scam us not just for themselves but thier whole famlies. If they think you do wrong they tell you go read the Qur'an and pray.
These men should therefore lead by example.
But they have no morals no standards.
When they go to their graves in Islam Allah will ask them how did you treat your wife.
They cannot answer and Allah will have a hammer smash their heads over and over there will be no virgins no paradise.
It is said Allah is all forgiving opps sorry you do it once yes do it twice no.
Rats will be terrified on they death beds and saying the shadaha won't help them.
It is permissible to lie for eg you say do you like my dress he can lie say yes you look beautiful when he is thinking omg you look like poo.
Push Islam down thier necks.
And I don't know about you but why they need dress for bed. When he takes his clothes off it's a quickie and clothes straight back on.
I had to wear long pyjamas with long sleeves I thought I would die in the heat.
I'm rumbling don't know why that came into my head while talking about Allah smashing their heads
Because wearing that during extreme heat is punishment. Unfair. I saw some ladies at San Diego zoo with their children all covered up and was feeling bad for them and the heat there doesn’t compare to Tunisia’s.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I have no idea...we have a few Muslim victims, some from birth and some converts.
Converts, they call them plastic Muslims, they too have no value :rolleyes:

But honestly.....this is what I've learned from reading around after rat, based on his treatment of me....some stuff, I learned directly from him.
Ya, women....we are all worthless, second class citizens...but Western infidels are worse.
My rat said Westernised Muslims were not real Muslims :rolleyes:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I have no idea...we have a few Muslim victims, some from birth and some converts.

But honestly.....this is what I've learned from reading around after rat, based on his treatment of me....some stuff, I learned directly from him.
Ya, women....we are all worthless, second class citizens...but Western infidels are worse.
Blah! I was following an American lady whom convert to Islam, had a very tough life, addiction, jail, her kids were separated from her... the. She converted during her jail time. And she was a very compassionate person, wise and kind. Very funny. So I wouldn’t call plastic to someone who converts from heart. Because it’s faith! Real faith.

Mystery

Sorry but I laugh at some of these women in groups. They repeat inchallah, mashallah over and over. I have to ask myself do they really know what it means. Now I see many they husband's have left them. When they were saying how happy they were..
Seriously mango you are correct westerners are treated as infidels. But once you give your self to Islam you are muslim.

Brasilgirl

These rats think that God is on their side. How can God be in their lives if they hate, steal, rape and hurt people? Most of the rats commit adultery thinking that if the woman does not bend to their concepts she deserves to be cheated on. With the rats using other victims married or not is another form of adultery. Lying all the time shows what a lousy character they have and that they cannot be trusted. The rats have to have the best, it is not jealousy it is envy. They think if it is behind closed doors that it does not count but God sees everything. I know I was told that lies are acceptable in their culture to obtain something in their best interest especially against the so called kaffirs (unbelievers).
They try to justify their actions.
They are like ostriches with their heads in the sand thinking that if they can’t see God, God can’t see them. But God is not a man. He is our creator. He see everything.
So if you beleive in God or Allah and you beleive in heaven, you know that the rats will rot in hell. For God, forgiveness comes when there is remorse and repent of ones sins. (My Muslim friends agree with me on this. )
The rats are just pure evil. Driven by greed.
They can fast and pray at Ramadan, but it won’t help them because they don’t realize their wrongs and they don’t know what forgiveness to pray for.
They are simple minded heathens.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Sorry but I laugh at some of these women in groups. They repeat inchallah, mashallah over and over. I have to ask myself do they really know what it means. Now I see many they husband's have left them. When they were saying how happy they were..
Seriously mango you are correct westerners are treated as infidels. But once you give your self to Islam you are muslim.
I agree about those wives....I piss me knickers at their FB posts :D
Save Gaza, free Palestine, ban bacon (I haven't really seen that one, but I can imagine it), Eid Mabrouk, this is my hijab, blah blah....they are hilarious :D
Rat told me they are called plastic Muslims, because they are only converts. His belief, not mine....I don't believe in any God or religion.....I just laugh at those women that have no idea what their posts mean, probably have no understanding of the Palestinian conflict.....and eat bacon sandwiches at the weekend :D

Brasilgirl

So what would he be if he got his visa and lived in a western country?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
For God, forgiveness comes when there is remorse and repent of ones sins. (My Muslim friends agree with me on this. )
This is what rat said. With marriage (to a Tunisian woman), or with age....they take a religious path, they repent their sins, and Allah forgives because they have now turned to him.
My rat didn't observe Ramadan, nor pray.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I agree about those wives....I piss me knickers at their FB posts :D
Save Gaza, free Palestine, ban bacon (I haven't really seen that one, but I can imagine it), Eid Mabrouk, this is my hijab, blah blah....they are hilarious :D
Rat told me they are called plastic Muslims, because they are only converts. His belief, not mine....I don't believe in any God or religion.....I just laugh at those women that have no idea what their posts mean, probably have no understanding of the Palestinian conflict.....and eat bacon sandwiches at the weekend :D
I guess they do because brainwashing is strong, tho many must have converted just to meet the requirement from their man, not by faith. Nor conviction. Yes it was understood it was the rat concept calling plastic Muslims. Wich there must be some but not all.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
So what would he be if he got his visa and lived in a western country?
He would consider himself real, because of his place of birth, I guess....he would have believed he was not corrupted by our dirty Western lifestyle, as his place of birth, and the fact that he would return there to die told him otherwise. I don't know, that's just my guess....but he was a complete f*ckup, so who knows :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

This is what rat said. With marriage (to a Tunisian woman), or with age....they take a religious path, they repent their sins, and Allah forgives because they have now turned to him.
He can try, but I don’t think they understand remorse and repenting. They have no concious. So just saying it or praying in general won’t help much. They need to feel really bad they did what they did.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He would consider himself real, because of his place of birth, I guess....he would have believed he was not corrupted by our dirty Western lifestyle, as his place of birth, and the fact that he would return there to die told him otherwise. I don't know, that's just my guess....but he was a complete f*ckup, so who knows :thumbsup:
Nothing makes sense with them.

Mystery

My husband did but not the 5 times.when you say the shadaha all your sins are washed away and you start afresh.
They pull the wool over our eyes in the name of Allah. If you don't know the religion you won't see how they try and convince you how good Muslims they are.
I'm not a good muslim I swear smoke if I go hell I will be there with my rat so I can keep stoking the fire underneath his ass

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My husband did but not the 5 times.when you say the shadaha all your sins are washed away and you start afresh.
They pull the wool over our eyes in the name of Allah. If you don't know the religion you won't see how they try and convince you how good Muslims they are.
I'm not a good muslim I swear smoke if I go hell I will be there with my rat so I can keep stoking the fire underneath his ass
Loooove thisssss

Top Bottom