Visa

Lass

Major Ratslayer
If the visa hasn't been granted yet then you can. If you applied for it but it's not been granted you can withdraw it too. Have you got any evidence - emails, messages, screenshots showing his true intentions? If so let the embassy know, if you know any more of his victims ask all of them to do the same. If he ever threatened or blackmailed you report him to police both in Tunisia and your home country.

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
If the visa hasn't been granted yet then you can. If you applied for it but it's not been granted you can withdraw it too. Have you got any evidence - emails, messages, screenshots showing his true intentions? If so let the embassy know, if you know any more of his victims ask all of them to do the same. If he ever threatened or blackmailed you report him to police both in Tunisia and your home country.
He is my friend’s rat. I don’t know if she still has messages. Thank you.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
He is my friend’s rat. I don’t know if she still has messages. Thank you.
@Willow Can you tell us any more details on her situation? It really depends on circumstances. As @Thequeen said cheating is not a good enough reason but for example threatening or blackmailing is. Would you like to share his name or picture or where he lives/works as other members may already be familiar with him.

Thequeen

Junior Rat Expert
@Willow Can you tell us any more details on her situation? It really depends on circumstances. As @Thequeen said cheating is not a good enough reason but for example threatening or blackmailing is. Would you like to share his name or picture or where he lives/works as other members may already be familiar with him.
Unfortunately black mail isn't either to be honest
How many people on here have reported bezness to the relevant people and still the rat gets a visa ?
People need only look at the statistics and realise it doesn't work .

Lass

Major Ratslayer
It depends on each individual case. Blackmailing is criminal activity and it can be treated seriously, even in Tunisia. I'm not disputing the statistics but I know 100% that you can get arrested for it. I witnessed it myself in Tunisia.
I would encourage people to report it rather than sit back and look at the statistics.

Thequeen

Junior Rat Expert
It depends on each individual case. Blackmailing is criminal activity and it can be treated seriously, even in Tunisia. I'm not disputing the statistics but I know 100% that you can get arrested for it. I witnessed it myself in Tunisia.
I would encourage people to report it rather than sit back and look at the statistics.
It is criminal and of course report it
But I would rather not build people's hopes up and tell them straight than say a visa will most definitely be stopped because of that

Lass

Major Ratslayer
It is criminal and of course report it
But I would rather not build people's hopes up and tell them straight than say a visa will most definitely be stopped because of that
Yeah, I agree. That's why I was asking about the background and more details as each case is different and I wouldn't dare to say that a visa would "most definitely" be stopped. I don't work for the embassy I share my own experience.
@Willow please tell your friend to report it as it CAN be worth it.

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
You have to gather as much proof as possible indicating that he only wanted a visa from you, including lying, blackmail etc. Send all this to as many embassies as possible. It will help!
I know that once the rat is known in the Shengen countries as a visa chaser, it's all over for him.

Thequeen

Junior Rat Expert
You have to gather as much proof as possible indicating that he only wanted a visa from you, including lying, blackmail etc. Send all this to as many embassies as possible. It will help!
I know that once the rat is known in the Shengen countries as a visa chaser, it's all over for him.
Do you have proof of this ?
I am all up for reporting someone in the hopes a visa is stopped
And of course people shouldn't sit back and do nothing.
Even if 1 persons visa is stopped then that is brilliant but I don't think
False hope should be given
Time and time again weather it's on here or other social media platforms I have seen so many rats granted a visa after the victim has reported him Everywhere .

Wiser

Rat Expert
All consistent proof that a person intended to commit migration fraud through marriage or blackmail is welcome by migration offices. Some governments encourage their citizens to denounce such attempts as they are considered crimes.
They have warnings directed to citizens if they get caught helping foreigners to get a visa knowing it is a fraud they will be punished with jail and the foreigner after jail will be deported.
My advice is to please call your government migration office and ask for guidance to know if your case is elegible for a formal denounce.

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
Yeah, I agree. That's why I was asking about the background and more details as each case is different and I wouldn't dare to say that a visa would "most definitely" be stopped. I don't work for the embassy I share my own experience.
@Willow please tell your friend to report it as it CAN be worth it.
Thank you. I’ll tell her

Willow

Junior Rat Expert
My friend found out that her man had been cheating on her and trying to use a Belgian woman for visa and American older women for money. I will ask if she has any proofs and if she wants me to put him on here. Thank you.