Visas

L

Ladygaga

What casanova is saying is they are tickling us with a feather duster to see if we react

G

Guess_Who

Nope - sorry. I'm often out of the loop by virtue of not using Facebook and MSN :D The more stuff I read though, the happier I am about this - too many goings on :dead: Anyway, at least Jasmina is aware that my posts were objective - what her friend is doing is morally and (I'm sure) legally questionable. Jasmina - this guy probably would have hooked up with anyone if he thought it would help him, that's not the basis of a relationship surely? Plus, unless your friend envisages a life for herself in Tunisia with him then the relationship has nowhere to go - it's so hard to get a visa when you're genuine so I would hazard a guess that obtaining a visa after deportation is nigh on impossible. I think your friend needs to wake up and smell the coffee (not to mention the rat!) sorry (f)
If your relationship with your partner breaks down

This page explains what to do if you are a British citizen or a person settled in the United Kingdom and you end your relationship with someone who has permission to enter or remain here as your partner.

If your marriage, civil partnership or other relationship permanently breaks down while your partner still has only limited permission to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (that is, during the two-year probationary period before he/she can apply to live here permanently), you should tell the UK Border Agency by writing to:

Evidence and Enquiry Unit
Lunar House
12th Floor (Long) Corridor
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
Surrey
CR9 2BY

Please quote your partner's full name (as recorded in his/her passport) and date of birth, and (if you know it) his/her entry clearance or UK Border Agency reference number.

In this situation, we may curtail (cancel) your former partner's permission to stay in the United Kingdom. However, this will not automatically happen if the basis of his/her stay has changed - for example, he/she may qualify for permission to remain on a different basis, or there may be other compassionate or relevant reasons why it would not be appropriate to curtail his/her stay.

If you write to tell us that your relationship has broken down, we will consider whether it is appropriate to curtail your former partner's permission to stay. Before taking any action, we will ask for your permission to use the information you have given us.

If we decide to curtail your former partner's permission to stay, he/she will have a right of appeal, which means that he/she could remain in the United Kingdom for some time before we can consider removing him/her.

If you think you are at risk of harm from your former partner, you should contact the police and think about applying to a court for an injunction. If you need advice about applying for an injunction, you can call the National Centre for Domestic Violence for free advice on 08709 220704 (24 hours a day).

G

Guess_Who

Hunting-Xpress-Casanova said:
Guess_who, I need your help if you do not mind.
I have read your last post on this thread and maybe you can tell me how long can this piece of crap stay in Uk before being deported? (f)
:ben: PM me!!

G

Guess_Who

GRAB A BARGAIN............LOL!!

New super premium service for applications

01 April 2010

On Tuesday 6 April the UK Border Agency is launching a new service for customers applying to extend their permission to stay (also known as 'leave to remain') in the UK.

The super premium service will provide a high level of customer service and convenience. Our officers will visit a location chosen by the customer to enrol the customer's biometric information (fingerprints and photograph).

The super premium service is available to people who are applying to extend their stay in the UK under one of the following immigration categories:

Tier 2 and Tier 4 of the points-based system
categories using application forms FLR(M), FLR(BID) and FLR(BUS)
All of the above categories require the applicant to obtain an identity card for foreign nationals (ICFN) as part of their application to extend their stay.

You can also use the service if you are applying to transfer your residence permit to a new passport using application form TOC.

The super premium service is not currently available to customers applying for an extension under a non-ICFN category, or applying for permanent residency or citizenship.

The fee for the new service is £15,000 per application, which includes any fees relating to dependants. The key features of the service are:

customers can have their biometrics enrolled at a location of their choosing, including their home or business premises;
customers can arrange a visit at a time and date of their choosing, subject to certain conditions; and
we will make a decision on the application within 24 hours of the visit, if all the requirements are met.
Initially the service will be available to customers located in London and the south of England. At a later date it will be extended to cover all of the UK.

W

WouldI

01 April 2010

On Tuesday 6 April the UK Border Agency is launching a new service for customers applying to extend their permission to stay (also known as 'leave to remain') in the UK.

The super premium service will provide a high level of customer service and convenience. Our officers will visit a location chosen by the customer to enrol the customer's biometric information (fingerprints and photograph).

The super premium service is available to people who are applying to extend their stay in the UK under one of the following immigration categories:

Tier 2 and Tier 4 of the points-based system
categories using application forms FLR(M), FLR(BID) and FLR(BUS)
All of the above categories require the applicant to obtain an identity card for foreign nationals (ICFN) as part of their application to extend their stay.

You can also use the service if you are applying to transfer your residence permit to a new passport using application form TOC.

The super premium service is not currently available to customers applying for an extension under a non-ICFN category, or applying for permanent residency or citizenship.

The fee for the new service is £15,000 per application, which includes any fees relating to dependants. The key features of the service are:

customers can have their biometrics enrolled at a location of their choosing, including their home or business premises;
customers can arrange a visit at a time and date of their choosing, subject to certain conditions; and
we will make a decision on the application within 24 hours of the visit, if all the requirements are met.
Initially the service will be available to customers located in London and the south of England. At a later date it will be extended to cover all of the UK.
Is this a joke??? :huh:

G

Guess_Who

Spouses or civil partners of persons present and settled in the United Kingdom or being admitted on the same occasion for settlement

Requirements for leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or being admitted on the same occasion for settlement

281. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom with a view to settlement as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement are that:

(i) (a) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom or who is on the same occasion being admitted for settlement; or

__(b)(i) the applicant is married to or the civil partner of a person who has a right of abode in the United Kingdom or indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom and is on the same occasion seeking admission to the United Kingdom for the purposes of settlement and the parties were married or formed a civil partnership at least 4 years ago, since which time they have been living together outside the United Kingdom; and

__(b)(ii) the applicant has sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the United Kingdom, unless he is under the age of 18 or aged 65 or over at the time he makes his application; and

(ii) the parties to the marriage or civil partnership have met; and

(iii) each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting; and

(iv) there will be adequate accommodation for the parties and any dependants without recourse to public funds in accommodation which they own or occupy exclusively; and

(v) the parties will be able to maintain themselves and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and

(vi) the applicant holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in this capacity.

L

louschlong

The fee for the new service is £15,000 per application,
Am I being an old skeptic for thinking that couples using this service are probably at higher risk of being made up of one half of a rat? i.e. if a woman can afford to pay that amount for the fee, surely she would have millions of rats swarming around her? :O

G

Guess_Who

I am completely lost or either completely blonde?? I have no idea now what is going on!!!

W

WouldI

I am completely lost or either completely blonde?? I have no idea now what is going on!!!
I know!!! :wacko:This is what I am reading - A articularly nasty rat by the name of Sadok (see the other thread)has left his wife (having been in the UK less than 2 years)and has struck up a relationship with another woman in the UK and is living with her. Jasmina is asking questions on behalf of a friend which would seem to tie in with this scenario, so Jasmina is seen as being in cahoots with the rat and this woman. Jasmina has stated that she does know both parties, but that she herself has issues with them and that her questions are unrelated to the Sadok business. Clear as TLR mud :ben:

C

Caramel

The questions Jasmina asked about were pointed at helping this rat and his new partner. He has broken visa rules and I hope his wife has the good sense to notify the relevant authorities and have this scum of a human being deported. Make sure she does this before two years. In any event, he could not apply for his ILR without her consent, as he would have to prove that they were living together and had bills, etc in their joint names. At least he would not be able to return to the UK for 10 years and also very unlikely that the British authorities will ever allow him back into this country.

No doubt he would go after other European women, but I also think this wife should alert all European embassies about him so that all his routes are blocked. Dont worry I know what I am talking about as I have done this!

I think she should also report him to the local police in Tunisia as she would be noted on his ID card. Anything to make this rat's life uncomfortable should be done. Revenge is sweet when delivered effectively.

Because this rat's new partner knows what they are doing is wrong, she gets her friend to come on TLR and ask questions. I say dont expect any help from me, and I hope, other members. A rat should be dealt with, not helped.

W

WouldI

Perhaps Jasmina was asking the questions, but not necessarily to help the rat and his new partner - perhaps out of curiosity because she herself has fallen out with this person?? Heck, what do I know - it's a shame when people aren't genuine -_-

C

Caramel

Perhaps Jasmina was asking the questions, but not necessarily to help the rat and his new partner - perhaps out of curiosity because she herself has fallen out with this person?? Heck, what do I know - it's a shame when people aren't genuine -_-
Either way, this rat should not be given any positive information. His new lady could be fishing on here for a way out, but there is no way out if the wife takes quick action. Get rid of him and punish him. You will feel better and they will both lose out. She will have to go to Tunisia to join him.

W

WouldI

People who have not been through the whole marriage/visa process really cannot comprehend the extent of emotional and financial stress that a person will have gone through to get to the point where the Tunisian partner is living in the UK. Bad enough that the rat himself cannot appreciate everything that his wife would have had to have done to get him here, but then for another woman to overlook and disrespect that he is only on UK soil because of the love of a fellow woman drives me :freakout:

C

Caramel

Finally someone actually understands instead of accusing me of allsorts, this is exactly it and exactly what i have been trying to explain to everyone. x
What? Why give the rat and his ratess amunition to help them? Why did you not post your question in a different way? I think honesty is the best policy on here and not ambiguity.

G

Guess_Who

Right, have had to re-read this thread from the beginning to make sense of it!!

I cannot see anything that suggests that Jasmina is seeking advice to facilitate a relationship. (Unless I am completely knackered and have managed to miss something?)

I have given the facts as they stand at the present time regarding the Immigration Rules. Should anyone wish me to email them the full Act I am happy to do so.

If a Visa National person has been given Entry Clearance under the Immigration rules due to marriage and ANY of the conditions stipulated are broken then the Visa is invalid and they have no right to remain.

They could NOT remain based upon the formation of a relationship with anyone else without first returning to their country of origin and reapplying.

Good-night and God bless all xx

K

Hi All, hubby goes for his ILR next month has anyone got any advice for us.
Thanks xx

W

WouldI

Hi All, hubby goes for his ILR next month has anyone got any advice for us.
Thanks xx
If you have been living together for the 2 years (which you will need to prove by letters to him at that address etc.), if he has passed the Life in the UK test (or ESOL course), if he is working and hasn't committed any crimes since he has been here then you really don't need to worry - it's more or less a paper exercise (i.e wads of money!). They won't send him home without reason, so just attach all the evidence they ask for with your application and all will be fine xxx