Visas

Discussion in 'Embassy Assistance' started by jasmina, Apr 6, 2010.

1. WouldI

WouldI Guest

I know!!! :wacko:This is what I am reading - A articularly nasty rat by the name of Sadok (see the other thread)has left his wife (having been in the UK less than 2 years)and has struck up a relationship with another woman in the UK and is living with her. Jasmina is asking questions on behalf of a friend which would seem to tie in with this scenario, so Jasmina is seen as being in cahoots with the rat and this woman. Jasmina has stated that she does know both parties, but that she herself has issues with them and that her questions are unrelated to the Sadok business. Clear as TLR mud :ben:

2. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

The questions Jasmina asked about were pointed at helping this rat and his new partner. He has broken visa rules and I hope his wife has the good sense to notify the relevant authorities and have this scum of a human being deported. Make sure she does this before two years. In any event, he could not apply for his ILR without her consent, as he would have to prove that they were living together and had bills, etc in their joint names. At least he would not be able to return to the UK for 10 years and also very unlikely that the British authorities will ever allow him back into this country.

No doubt he would go after other European women, but I also think this wife should alert all European embassies about him so that all his routes are blocked. Dont worry I know what I am talking about as I have done this!

I think she should also report him to the local police in Tunisia as she would be noted on his ID card. Anything to make this rat's life uncomfortable should be done. Revenge is sweet when delivered effectively.

Because this rat's new partner knows what they are doing is wrong, she gets her friend to come on TLR and ask questions. I say dont expect any help from me, and I hope, other members. A rat should be dealt with, not helped.

3. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Perhaps Jasmina was asking the questions, but not necessarily to help the rat and his new partner - perhaps out of curiosity because she herself has fallen out with this person?? Heck, what do I know - it's a shame when people aren't genuine -_-

4. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Either way, this rat should not be given any positive information. His new lady could be fishing on here for a way out, but there is no way out if the wife takes quick action. Get rid of him and punish him. You will feel better and they will both lose out. She will have to go to Tunisia to join him.

5. WouldI

WouldI Guest

People who have not been through the whole marriage/visa process really cannot comprehend the extent of emotional and financial stress that a person will have gone through to get to the point where the Tunisian partner is living in the UK. Bad enough that the rat himself cannot appreciate everything that his wife would have had to have done to get him here, but then for another woman to overlook and disrespect that he is only on UK soil because of the love of a fellow woman drives me :freakout:

6. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

What? Why give the rat and his ratess amunition to help them? Why did you not post your question in a different way? I think honesty is the best policy on here and not ambiguity.

7. Guess_Who

Guess_Who Made in England

Right, have had to re-read this thread from the beginning to make sense of it!!

I cannot see anything that suggests that Jasmina is seeking advice to facilitate a relationship. (Unless I am completely knackered and have managed to miss something?)

I have given the facts as they stand at the present time regarding the Immigration Rules. Should anyone wish me to email them the full Act I am happy to do so.

If a Visa National person has been given Entry Clearance under the Immigration rules due to marriage and ANY of the conditions stipulated are broken then the Visa is invalid and they have no right to remain.

They could NOT remain based upon the formation of a relationship with anyone else without first returning to their country of origin and reapplying.

Good-night and God bless all xx

8. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator Staff Member

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

9. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Hi All, hubby goes for his ILR next month has anyone got any advice for us.
    Thanks xx

10. WouldI

WouldI Guest

If you have been living together for the 2 years (which you will need to prove by letters to him at that address etc.), if he has passed the Life in the UK test (or ESOL course), if he is working and hasn't committed any crimes since he has been here then you really don't need to worry - it's more or less a paper exercise (i.e wads of money!). They won't send him home without reason, so just attach all the evidence they ask for with your application and all will be fine xxx

11. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Thanks hun my brain is doing overtime, we have wads of paperwork for them....and wads of money robbing bastards :mad: