Wajih Ben Hssine - married Tunisian Love Rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Ah, I see. Well I don't believe this rodent has ever left Tunisia. He claims his mother is French and his father is Egyptian....but somehow, he is Tunisian :D
I suspect one of his victims put him up in a fancy hotel for that pic. There is a hotel monogram on his bathrobe.

Gorgeous

The moon would b a great place to put these rats, as long as they are not here! I can't see how tourists will venture back to TN after last few days events.
I am not sure protests will last too long as it will interfere with sleep marathons and coffee shop gatherings.
Obviously I am sympathetic towards the good Tunisians re economic hardships so now I guess rats will be more than desperate to search for victims.
Happy belated New Year to everyone.

Heidi

Administrator
Isn’t he married to one of our members ?
yes :( see Google:

Wajih Ben Hassine | Tunisian love rats

https://www.tunisianloverats.com › Gallery › Albums
3 days ago - I wanted to protect him, convince myself he doesn't want to hurt me. I was way too nice to this rat user for too long. He's embarrassed me, called me every terrible name in the book, cheated on me with a married woman in Spain whom also LIED to me about having sex with him. A person can only take so ...

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
It's the hotel in Ennasr (Tunisia) called "The Penthouse." After him putting me up in a dirty, filthy whorehouse for 6 days, I spent my last day in Tunisia at this hotel so I could pack up in a clean place and do laundry and try to enjoy my last moments. It was not really a tourist-y hotel but definitely fancy for 100 bucks. He took so many damn selfies!
Ah, I thought it was a hotel. What a sad bastard he is....must have thought he was in paradise after the shitty apartments he took you to!
He took so many damn selfies!
Sounds about right! The ratty bastards are so damn vain! They plaster them all over FB etc, so they can show off and brag with their envious ratty friends. If he'd made it to America, they'd have been thousands of showing off selfies. Shallow creatures....it's always about material goods and creating envy :rolleyes:

K forsyth

Wajih Ben Hssine - married Tunisian Love Rat

View attachment 36976

fishes victims on the internet, uses lots of different names. Dangerous visa hunter and scammer :mad:
Hello I'm new here but this man has contacted me very persistent!! His wife or x wife connected me as well, this is crazy!! What does this man really want? He obviously has many lovers what more does he need? He asked for invitation to come USA and he made mistake on his name spelling! I caught it immediately i have not did or said Anything however i would like for example go be made for future rats out there to stop messing with woman!!!

K forsyth

Ah, I thought it was a hotel. What a sad bastard he is....must have thought he was in paradise after the shitty apartments he took you to!

Sounds about right! The ratty bastards are so damn vain! They plaster them all over FB etc, so they can show off and brag with their envious ratty friends. If he'd made it to America, they'd have been thousands of showing off selfies. Shallow creatures....it's always about material goods and creating envy :rolleyes:
If this man makes it here woman here are smart and will eat him alive!!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hello I'm new here but this man has contacted me very persistent!! His wife or x wife connected me as well, this is crazy!! What does this man really want? He obviously has many lovers what more does he need? He asked for invitation to come USA and he made mistake on his name spelling! I caught it immediately i have not did or said Anything however i would like for example go be made for future rats out there to stop messing with woman!!!
Hey K.....welcome :)
Always good to get an update. These creatures don’t give up....but a married man asking straight up for another woman to get him an invitation is unbelievable! :D
If this man makes it here woman here are smart and will eat him alive!!
Fingers crossed, he won’t make it :)

Mystery

Hi K,
Welcome, I hope you told him where to go.
Visa to never never land where he belongs.:D

Top Bottom