Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

milala

i remeber welll the rat was letting me see even the shopkeeper and to tell hi...feeling so ridiculous about it..no reason for such, now I see he was making a big effort for me to believe him he was not hiding me from anybody. he showed me his grandparents, cousins, friends... i hate this massive scam organization.
My rat did that too, I wondered why . But now I know it was just to convince you more. He would go to family functions and call me video and have everyone say hello in English. Even though I said Asalamalaikum. He would only allow the women to see me because I am Muslim and he knew that would make me suspicious. They are so deceptive,

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My rat did that too, I wondered why . But now I know it was just to convince you more. He would go to family functions and call me video and have everyone say hello in English. Even though I said Asalamalaikum. He would only allow the women to see me because I am Muslim and he knew that would make me suspicious. They are so deceptive,
this lets us know how many people are backing them up and how intentional this massive scam is, they act according to convince their victim.

milala

I think they are so evil and depraved that normal sex does not turn them on. My "thing" always wanted "my bum".. he actually would beg for anal!! Dirty perverts. I agree that some things should remain just a kinky fantasy and not become realities right?
And that is haram in the rules of Islam, but I bet he would pray as soon as he heard the Adan, then think all is forgiven. Hypocrisy! Is h
there nothing too low for them.

milala

Our emotions don’t age. That’s the thing. People assume that because you’re a bit older you should be able to handle more. But I don’t think age or experience matters when you catch feelings for someone. I may be younger and stupider, but I think we are all subject to the same pain.
And never forget they are master manipulators.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I agree with Walid....he definitely needs rearranging....something went very wrong in the womb.....this body was put together like a botched building project :thumbsup:

View attachment 60898

View attachment 60899

I love that he used a background that colour coordinated with Bostons favourite panties :D
Ok I was wrong, cheerful stripes ain’t pink, they are Lilac :oops::p

Apples

I’m fine ladies thanks,just recovering from a health problem.
Update on Wratlid he’s still trying to scam his way out of Tunisia via a single mother.
He’s remains insane and in Tunisia.

Attachments

Apples

Newly made profiles of Wratlid’s scamming brothers.

Epiphany

I weep for the future!

Newly made profiles of Wratlid’s scamming brothers.
Glad you are ok @Apples

Femme Fatale

Update on Wratlid he’s still trying to scam his way out of Tunisia via a single mother.
First, I’m glad you are recovering and healing. :love:

That poor cat he comes home to.

So this single mother is from where? Does she know of his scams?

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Bugger me, the freak gets worse!! What the fack is that eating mature fruit about? :sick:

His cat obsession is freaky! I do hope he behaves with our profile pics :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
My God.....he seriously needs locking up! If that thing was a child of mine....I would be having his bizarre behaviours investigated by a professional in the mental health field.

I pity his next victim, because quite honestly, this f*cked up mess of a man worries me more by the day :thumbsup:

Top Bottom