Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Oh my god! Where are the fashion police? Does this dork have any idea how to dress. Who just WHO. would wear a striped top with check shorts! And those two ugly watches taking strategic place. I do love the Harissa placed on the outside of the bandage.

They should occupy themselves joining an am dram theatre club!

Brasilgirl

Oh my god! Where are the fashion police? Does this dork have any idea how to dress. Who just WHO. would wear a striped top with check shorts! And those two ugly watches taking strategic place. I do love the Harissa placed on the outside of the bandage.

They should occupy themselves joining an am dram theatre club!
I know right! I like how he is thinking of saving costs by re-using the same fake bandages when he can. He probably got his injuries from tripping over that huge watch. Hehe. What a goof.
But I must say that he is entertaining.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Not you I hope @Mango Chutney? That would be a great dissapointment to me. I would feel compelled to intervene.
ME?????? NO!!!! :eek:
Girl......I am a dedicated follower of fashion: Primark, F&F, George, New Look, Next, markets.....and anything hippy-ish :D

Once upon a time, I knew a rat, his name was Houssem.

Rat had a pair of red checked shorts, also known as gingham. They were literally stuck to his body day and night.

Every ten/fourteen days, said shorts would be slowly peeled from his unwashed body, hit the floor with a thud that registered on the Richter scale....and be carefully kicked into whichever dark corner of the house or garden, that the manky old twin tub was positioned in that day.

Careful kicking was necessary, as to kick too hard would break a toe....but to pick up by hand required extreme fitness levels for the weight of dirt, shed skin and any body matters lurking inside and also, because if said garment lingered too close to a sensitive nose, it induced an involuntary gag reflex and streaming eyes, due to foul odour from his 'bits, bobs & ass'.

So loved were these shorts, that the crutch literally rotted away, but t'was not a problem, as the rotting was on the seam.....and he had a hostage in his room, who was a dab hand with needle and thread :thumbsup:

Some days, rat liked to match up his checked shorts with a navy blue and pink striped tee shirt....t'was a rather fetching? :confused:
Interesting? :confused:
Different? :confused:
Look entirely. The dirty rat often decided to release his sewing lady on days when said ensemble was being modelled, putting both parties in the public eye :eek:

The seamstress was deemed positively old fashioned, and not with the times.

One day, the seamstress held hostage fled....leaving Houssem the rat living unhappily ever after with his rat family, no money, no job, no prospects......and free to wear check shorts with a stripey tee shirt whenever the urge took him.

And they all lived unhappily ever after....except seamstress, who found happiness.

The End.

Last edited:

Epiphany

Girl......I am a dedicated follower of fashion: Primark, F&F, George, New Look, Next, markets.....and anything hippy-ish :D

Rat had a pair of red checked shorts, also known as gingham. They were literally stuck to his body day and night.

Every ten/fourteen days, said shorts would be slowly peeled from his unwashed body, hit the floor with a thud that registered on the Richter scale....and be carefully kicked into whichever dark corner of the house or garden, that the manky old twin tub was positioned in that day.

Careful kicking was necessary, as to kick too hard would break a toe....but to pick up by hand required extreme fitness levels for the weight of dirt, shed skin and any body matters lurking inside and also, because if said garment lingered too close to a sensitive nose, it induced an involuntary gag reflex and streaming eyes, due to foul odour from his 'bits, bobs & ass'.

So loved were these shorts, that the crutch literally rotted away, but t'was not a problem, as the rotting was on the seam.....and he had a hostage in his room, who was a dab hand with needle and thread :thumbsup:

Some days, rat liked to match up his checked shorts with a navy blue and pink striped tee shirt....t'was a rather fetching? :confused:
Look entirely. The dirty rat often decided to release his sewing lady on days when said ensemble was being modelled, putting both parties in the public eye :eek:

One day, the seamstress held hostage fled....leaving Houssem the rat living unhappily ever after with his rat family, no money, no job, no prospects......and free to wear check shorts with a stripey tee shirt whenever the urge took him.

And they all lived unhappily ever after....except seamstress, who found happiness.

The End.
ROTFL....I am amused and disgusted at the same time :D:eek:

magic

The End.
How could you? With the smell? I just couldn’t,,,definite no no ,,, if you smell of shit ,get the hell away from me,before I knock you out

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

The End.
Ah, the famous gingham pants. How could I have forgotten. :rolleyes:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
View attachment 52913

I mean, I don't write laws or anything. It's probably best if I don't. But, it seems fair that a Tunisian rat who abuses domestic cats should suit up gladiator style (maybe without a weapon) in a Colosseum setting... Tunisia could probably boost their tourism sector this way... just an idea. Sorry if it's a little disturbing :D
He is inmortal so a few scratches won’t hurt.;)

Heidi

Administrator
Top Bottom