Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Mango Chutney

View attachment 57649
View attachment 57647 View attachment 57648

Little sh*ts on the streets, smoking cigarettes (just waiting for the visa or the boat) like the big rats.

Disgusting. :sick:
Bloody hell.....the state of them :eek:
I mean seriously......what on earth could they possibly offer our countries?
Need to stay off those boats....with what's currently going on in Libya, and the volume of terrorists trying to sneak through into Tunisia.....land and sea military patrols are extensive now.....they would be better off flushing their dinar down the loo than paying a people smuggler at this point :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Yeah, Italy needs lots more of this... rude, uneducated, disrespectful, and in love with themselves... I spent a small time there, and the Italians I spoke to were pissed about it...
So are the Greeks. They are absolutely at the end of their tethers with it on the islands.....it is affecting tourism in some areas, and they are upset that after the big fire last July, a lot of the donations they gave to the Greek people affected were given to illegal migrants.
Like one woman told me "We are poor, but we find everything we can spare to help our people, but they did not get it".

Those dregs (rats and future rats) need to build their country up, instead of reducing other countries to almost third world conditions......but that's enough on this thread.....need to focus on Wratlid.....God knows there is enough rattiness between him, his family and his friends to keep us entertained for hours :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl

Omg, you are right, hahaha!! :D:D

View attachment 57653

They have the UAE flag on display :D

View attachment 57651

Whilst bragging about Italy :D

View attachment 57652

You would have thought they’d know the Italian flag.....after all, they apparently used to live there, didn’t like it.....and fled to Tunisia for a more luxurious lifestyle :D
Wow! A more luxurious lifestyle. I guess cleaning your bum with your hands is luxurious to some. My step mom is from Italy and when I’ve visited her family they have all the luxuries of anywhere else. Flush toilet, bidet, plush towels and TOILET PAPER!! And of course the hose, but I’ve only used the hose to clean the toilet. It’s never been aimed at my person. I have a hose in Brasil too. ( it just come with the place) It’s a toilet cleaner there too.
But Tunisia is better? Who’d have thunk?

Brasilgirl

Bostons

Mango Chutney

View attachment 57661 Why not? Is it threatening time again? Don’t test me motherfuckers.
Is that supposed to frighten us? Some little twonk that can’t even successfully kill himself ......and his drunken sidekick that thinks he’s Bob Marley reincarnated?
Is that the best Tunisia can offer? These two dicks? Bloody hell.....how embarrassing :rolleyes:

Apples

Bostons

I hear you in the background Walid saying “we will be fine”.
Two micro zibi whore rats cruising around smoking and drinking. The community you’re shouting out to should take cover so you rodents don’t run them over:thumbsup:
Losers :D
Run TMC is the worst singer I've ever heard! He cannot understand the words so he only sings the ones he knows. :D:D:D
What a dumbass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom