Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Mango Chutney

Mango you nearly killed me :D I got into a laughing and coughing fit that I m still recovering from.
I have not laughed this much in years. :D:D
It’s nice to be happy and free again knowing That Wratlid A Werewolf in Tunisia,is still in Tunisia.
You have no idea how excited I was to type “IN TUNISIA” at the end :D

Honestly, every time I see that pic of him on the floor, I start singing ‘Blue Moon’.......he just reminds me so much of that animal :D

Epiphany

View attachment 57683I’m happy,that’s true. I lived in hell with you and I got out alive:thumbsup: I have “haret” “don’t be worried” this whore didn’t wind up alone:thumbsup:
By the way anything you have to say or write to me then you can come to TLR and we’ll chat with you. Otherwise fuck off!
Really now...cause last time I checked a man with a "haret" wouldn't beat and lock his wife in that dungeon you call a house and expect her to stick around...you are not a man so you better go check yourself!

Judithlyn

I can’t even describe how much I appreciate you ladies and your support.
I’m strong because of all of you.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Hugs to you! :love::love::love::love::love:The ladies on here saved me and put up with me for nearly a year when I was in the dumping him phase. These creeps truly do a huge number to your head. I was a mental basket case. It was horrible! I’m thankful that I never married Abdelhak. If I was you, I would not worry about a divorce. It will not hurt you if I understood you correctly, you are only legally married in Tunisia. It will hurt him when he wants to marry his fake hymen, Tunisian cousin, sister, aunt, or sheep! I agree with the other ladies...it is best to get away from him, don’t reply. These creatures keep you down. I was so angry so I loved cussing him and yelling at him, but I finally realized that I was keeping myself all worked up and stressed out for that vile vulture. Try to ignore him and not reply. That will really drive him nuts. Rats seem to want to maintain contact even if it is us cussing and making fun of them. You can never understand them. I tried asking zillions of questions. I searched for answers. I finally realized that they are true crazies, psychopaths, and I will never understand anything cause their little brains are wired wrong! Many electrical shorts in their brain’s wiring! Try to forget him! It will happen. Suddenly one day you will realize that you went an entire day without thinking of him. Soon, it will be 2 days, eventually a week without remembering it. Then finally comes the greatest day....he suddenly becomes a true part of your PAST, not current or future life! :thumbsup:Best wishes!! :)

Judithlyn

Lol....and true in the world of Tunisian rattery! I love gay people. I have many gay friends. They are open about their sexuality! Tunisian rats lie (like they do about everything) and will never be honest about anything. That, I can never respect! Good cow, just open up, be honest, stop hiding in the facking closet! Go do whatever you want in the coffee shops, in the family rooms at night....sleeping with everybody....in-laws, outlaws....whatever! In short, STOP the facking lying and cheating.....or face karma! Personally, I could care less anymore! I expect to hear anyday that my former scum has left this world! I honestly don’t care and will feel nothing! This, to a man, who once truly owned all of me! You know, I truly feel so much great relief! Where him and his rat family are concerned, I have zero empathy or compassion anymore! He was such a nasty slob too! It took me a week to clean my house up after he had to leave....he was nasty in my bathrooms! I have washlet toilets! He has a cold water, rusted hose! :thumbsup:The thoughts of our bathroom differences makes me giggle every time! I even have TOILET PAPER!!! Nice, rose-printed, lotion-enhanced, soft toilet paper! He has his rusted, cold water....hose! :thumbsup:Even Karma comes to the toilet!:thumbsup: He drinks his cheap fermented palm oil or whatever that shit is! I’m drinking French Bordeaux! :thumbsup: I worked my entire life! I studied in many schools. I EARNED everything I have! He can buy his diplomas from corrupt officials!:thumbsup:Japan caught onto him before I did!:thumbsup:May he enjoy his rusted, cold water hose, the lack of nice toilet paper, and his fermented whatever shit! :thumbsup:Karma has come to that bastard! (Please pardon my language...no nice words where that piece of pond scum is concerned!!!) :thumbsup:

Mango Chutney

Where him and his rat family are concerned, I have zero empathy or compassion anymore!
Well this is good, but it begs the question: Why did you send condolence messages to the family after Wajdi was shot? :confused:
I wouldn’t do that with my rat family, regardless of which member had passed away.....but I’m still a good person.

Go easy on scented toilet paper.....it causes BV, as it upsets the acid balance :)

Brasilgirl

Well this is good, but it begs the question: Why did you send condolence messages to the family after Wajdi was shot? :confused:
I wouldn’t do that with my rat family, regardless of which member had passed away.....but I’m still a good person.

Go easy on scented toilet paper.....it causes BV, as it upsets the acid balance :)
Well, I have regular soft toilet paper in my bathrooms. And I wouldn’t have sent condolences if I was not friends anymore. But if her stance is that she broke up with her ex, not his family, then maybe it’s okay. But is she still friends with the family? They all betrayed her.

Apples

It’s true, toilet paper is very scarce... some places in Tunisia look like open drainage holes...

I like regular toilets, but after two years of fighting turds (not even mine) back down the hole with plastic ladle water canons, and that stainless steel hose...

I’m just thankful a toilet flushes, I’ve got at least a couple sheets of paper, and there’s soap at the sink.
Fighting turds! :D If it’s not fighting rats then it’s their turds.
I never used that butt hose except for spraying the pop up turds or to clean in the bathroom, I really thought it was a cleaning tool.

I couldn’t figure out how they handle the monthly “visitor”. I saw no feminine hygiene products anywhere.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Stupid bastard can’t

Fighting turds! :D If it’s not fighting rats then it’s their turds.
I never used that butt hose except for spraying the pop up turds or to clean in the bathroom, I really thought it was a cleaning tool.

I couldn’t figure out how they handle the monthly “visitor”. I saw no feminine hygiene products anywhere.
What are ‘pop up turds’. It sounds discusting. Does the sewer back up? How can that be sanitary?
And my rat said they are modern?

Apples

What are ‘pop up turds’. It sounds discusting. Does the sewer back up? How can that be sanitary?
And my rat said they are modern?
Yes the sewage would back up sometimes and come up through the drain in the floor,bathtub and toilet.
Modern :D only if it’s the year 1850 again :D
Clean tap water occasionally ran brown colored and that’s if there was water. If no water then get buckets and containers because a water truck comes to the neighborhood sometimes to sell water. Water comes out of the tank on the truck.

I never saw any Garbage trucks that dispose of garbage like here the USA.

Raw sewage is common and the amazing views are littered with trash everywhere.

Shame because it could be a beautiful country if Tunisian people wanted it to be.

Brasilgirl

Yes the sewage would back up sometimes and come up through the drain in the floor,bathtub and toilet.
Modern :D only if it’s the year 1850 again :D
Clean tap water occasionally ran brown colored and that’s if there was water. If no water then get buckets and containers because a water truck comes to the neighborhood sometimes to sell water. Water comes out of the tank on the truck.

I never saw any Garbage trucks that dispose of garbage like here the USA.

Raw sewage is common and the amazing views are littered with trash everywhere.

Shame because it could be a beautiful country if Tunisian people wanted it to be.
The rats should get blue tooth ear pieces so the can talk on messenger while they pick up the trash. They can stay fit and still hang with their buddies while they clean up their country. Hahaha. As if. They are just took lazy to pick up after themselves to make their world pretty again. They are such losers. I can’t stand messy dirty places. I’m sure I’d die there in the first few hours. Lol.

Apples

Most likely still in bed under the covers with a hangover.
Yep they are about to meet at the coffee shop,get laughed at by The Mhamdia rats,drive to an extremely shady looking place stuffing strange things into their pockets ;)drive to another shady place to get 4 six packs of Celtia beer,drive to a place along the road to buy cigarettes,drive to the mountains where Walid takes his whores and get high,drunk and talk about how Apples is a whore,Tunisian women are whores,TLR are whores and decide basically all women are whores for them to be abused,used and discarded then they’ll cry together and start smooching... Then they’ll fack each other :D

They’ll scurry home almost morning and they will do it all again tomorrow. Same thing everyday with those lazy bastards.

Bostons

Yep they are about to meet at the coffee shop,get laughed at by The Mhamdia rats,drive to an extremely shady looking place stuffing strange things into their pockets ;)drive to another shady place to get 4 six packs of Celtia beer,drive to a place along the road to buy cigarettes,drive to the mountains where Walid takes his whores and get high,drunk and talk about how Apples is a whore,Tunisian women are whores,TLR are whores and decide basically all women are whores for them to be abused,used and discarded then they’ll cry together and start smooching... Then they’ll fack each other :D

They’ll scurry home almost morning and they will do it all again tomorrow. Same thing everyday with those lazy bastards.
Oh. I thought the mountains were exclusively for Wratlid, TMC and other male rat whores to drink and have butt sex. :p

Top Bottom