Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

spartacus

View attachment 57683I’m happy,that’s true. I lived in hell with you and I got out alive:thumbsup: I have “haret” “don’t be worried” this whore didn’t wind up alone:thumbsup:
By the way anything you have to say or write to me then you can come to TLR and we’ll chat with you. Otherwise fuck off!
This makes me want to join facebook so I can tell him what i think of him!

spartacus

Fighting turds! :D If it’s not fighting rats then it’s their turds.
I never used that butt hose except for spraying the pop up turds or to clean in the bathroom, I really thought it was a cleaning tool.

I couldn’t figure out how they handle the monthly “visitor”. I saw no feminine hygiene products anywhere.
Oh dear GOD! I lost sleep over what to do with them while there! They piled all their garbage in the courtyard. :O

spartacus

Go for it, @spartacus!!!!
Kill him! Kill the rat here on the forum :D
Well ratfuck. Do u seriously think these “photo shoots” are sexy?!!! You look like a cat yakkin up a hairball! I can now longer wear purple because of your disgusting ginch. I wish i could unsee that pic!

Rot in hell for what you have done to Apples! I have a 45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone would miss you. Fuckhead!

spartacus

Jesus Christ woman! I hope you’re deleting these from your files after you post them. To sum up the pics...thats me coming around the corner to cut off “stuff” with my purple knife. (Ironic i know)

Is that rabies? Or did you just drop the soap big guy?

Licking fingers cuz hose wasn’t working

God. I cant even continue. I just threw up in my mouth after those oics

Top Bottom