Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Apples

He lacks a normal mind though.....so what are his dreams? :confused:
His dreams are scamming and abusing everyone to get a Visa to anywhere so he can wreak havoc somewhere besides Tunisia.

He’s fishing again.
Telling his potential Visas/Money victims that his “ex” is a jealous,cheating,liar,bitch,etc.
He also is telling his potential victims that his “ex” aborted his “son”.
That’s a damn lie! I was never pregnant by him and his cousin Rania who’s supposedly a doctor visually observed me and said i was pregnant just from looking at me.
Upon returning to the USA, I had medical tests done proving I was indeed NOT pregnant.

So Walid fuck you! When your new victims find TLR (with my help) they will know the truth about you.

Please migrate to hell Wratlid :thumbsup:

Femme Fatale

His dreams are scamming and abusing everyone to get a Visa to anywhere so he can wreak havoc somewhere besides Tunisia.

He’s fishing again.
Telling his potential Visas/Money victims that his “ex” is a jealous,cheating,liar,bitch,etc.
He also is telling his potential victims that his “ex” aborted his “son”.
That’s a damn lie! I was never pregnant by him and his cousin Rania who’s supposedly a doctor visually observed me and said i was pregnant just from looking at me.
Upon returning to the USA, I had medical tests done proving I was indeed NOT pregnant.

So Walid fuck you! When your new victims find TLR (with my help) they will know the truth about you.

Please migrate to hell Wratlid :thumbsup:
Who is this cousin? Shame him too.

Femme Fatale

Cousin Rania is a female doctor specializing in general medicine.

At the time I believed she was a doctor because that’s what those rodents told me but now after all the damn lies and learning from TLR, I don’t believe she’s a real doctor. I do believe that she’s a real liar.
These dusty, musty females worse than these males. A real doctor wouldn’t lie about a medical situation such as that. Must be a witch doctor or one of those seminar doctors. Go to enough seminars and think you know medical. I don’t know what to say really.

As for Walid, you, sir need to NOT reproduce. Save the world and spare us. Do not bring kids into this world. It is not fair for them to have a dad like you and a lying cousin as a doctor who may try to deliver them.

This man is disgusting. I’d spray him down with a bleach filled pressure washer before he could even shake my hand. Nasty lil bastard.

Bostons

Cousin Rania is a female doctor specializing in general medicine.

At the time I believed she was a doctor because that’s what those rodents told me but now after all the damn lies and learning from TLR, I don’t believe she’s a real doctor. I do believe that she’s a real liar.
A doctor MY ASS! She's more a doctor than my dogs left testicle! What a useless, shitty family!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
One more thing Wratlid....since we ALL know you read here... If you are looking for a new woman your fucking purple panties do not turn anyone on. In fact they are gross and your little ZIB isn't doing you any favors.
Fack you from America!!!
Now, now......I love the purple panties! I think they look positively regal....he looks like a facking dashing prince :love:

Oh, fack it all.....ok, I agree.....he looks like a prize facking twat :p

Judithlyn

A
These dusty, musty females worse than these males. A real doctor wouldn’t lie about a medical situation such as that. Must be a witch doctor or one of those seminar doctors. Go to enough seminars and think you know medical. I don’t know what to say really.

As for Walid, you, sir need to NOT reproduce. Save the world and spare us. Do not bring kids into this world. It is not fair for them to have a dad like you and a lying cousin as a doctor who may try to deliver them.

This man is disgusting. I’d spray him down with a bleach filled pressure washer before he could even shake my hand. Nasty lil bastard.
All rats should be sterilized! They don’t take care of their children anyways. It’s truly sad and not fair to any child to have one of these creeps as your dad!

Top Bottom