Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Femme Fatale

Inactive
This man is a classic narcissistic. If Apples were to go back to Tunisia, he’ll be back to abusing her. All these sad little pity me post is his way of trying to make himself feel better about being a crappy human being. I see no ounce of human decency in this rat.

P.S. Little cosmetic tip. Fix your poofy black eyes Walid, you look old and you look like Rocket the Raccoon.

Attachments

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It’s just for show.
He thinks it will make him look like he’s a nice person when he goes to apply for a visa.
Since he knows everyone will see his posts because they’re public.
:rolleyes: Wratlid, they will not pay attention at all to your posts, they flagged you due to physical abuse towards Apples, it is typified as torture. You were brutal. What makes you think a stupid post will help to get a visa? You need a clean record but marriage fraud makes you a criminal, you also need to prove financial stability but you live with mom and dad. It also helps an academic degree, a steady job. Boy you have none of the above. Sorry.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
This man is a classic narcissistic. If Apples were to go back to Tunisia, he’ll be back to abusing her. All these sad little pity me post is his way of trying to make himself feel better about being a crappy human being. I see no ounce of human decency in this rat.

P.S. Little cosmetic tip. Fix your poofy black eyes Walid, you look old and you look like Rocket the Raccoon.
Rocket looks waayyyy better. No comparison!

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Wratlid I know your pictures and posts are directed towards me and you read here on TLR.
On the eve of the anniversary when I first asked you for a divorce in Tunisia 2 years ago.
On this public forum I will address you only here because I will never speak to you ever again(We haven’t verbally spoken in approximately 1 and half years)I will never go to Tunisia(I recommend nobody goes to Tunisia).
I don’t care if you divorce me or not because as long as you’re married then you can’t marry another foreign woman and scam her out of a visa.

Stop scamming people and go marry Marwa,other Marwa,cousin Chaima or whatever Tunisian woman that can deal with a weird psycho like you . Rot your life in Tunisia and burn in hell.

Attachments

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Just to clarify the pictures are of places he took me to.
The mountain cave picture was when he threatened to kill me and himself by driving over the mountain.
I was terrified, I truly thought he was going to drive over the mountain.

LZB is his nickname for me.

Bostons

Inactive
Wratlid I know your pictures and posts are directed towards me and you read here on TLR.
On the eve of the anniversary when I first asked you for a divorce in Tunisia 2 years ago.
On this public forum I will address you only here because I will never speak to you ever again(We haven’t verbally spoken in approximately 1 and half years)I will never go to Tunisia(I recommend nobody goes to Tunisia).
I don’t care if you divorce me or not because as long as you’re married then you can’t marry another foreign woman and scam her out of a visa.

Stop scamming people and go marry Marwa,other Marwa,cousin Chaima or whatever Tunisian woman that can deal with a weird psycho like you . Rot your life in Tunisia and burn in hell.
He's starting to look even more haggard nowadays it seems!!! I always laugh when I see RUN TMC "heart" his posts! LOL!!!

Still an ugly cheap ass whore.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
The mountain cave picture was when he threatened to kill me and himself by driving over the mountain.

I saw those last night whilst stalking his wall.....my gut screamed that it was THAT mountain, so I logged out.

Posting to him here is the best way, chick....it’s the only way I will ever communicate with my rat too.
Not personally, if he joined here, I don’t know how I would feel, but I have directed posts directly to him, knowing he reads here.
Tis the best thing for our state of mind, baring in mind the things these animals did to us.
He’s a freakin loony :thumbsup:

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
I saw those last night whilst stalking his wall.....my gut screamed that it was THAT mountain, so I logged out.

Posting to him here is the best way, chick....it’s the only way I will ever communicate with my rat too.
Not personally, if he joined here, I don’t know how I would feel, but I have directed posts directly to him, knowing he reads here.
Tis the best thing for our state of mind, baring in mind the things these animals did to us.
He’s a freakin loony :thumbsup:
He’s trying to play his mental games with me and thinks he has control over me by saying he will never divorce me.
I know he will divorce me when it’s time for the Tunisian wife so I can wait.

I’m free! I don’t need a divorce to live my life.

Bostons

Inactive
He’s trying to play his mental games with me and thinks he has control over me by saying he will never divorce me.
I know he will divorce me when it’s time for the Tunisian wife so I can wait.

I’m free! I don’t need a divorce to live my life.
That's right! and you are HAPPY!!!! And you DESERVE IT! :love:

Unlike Wratlid he looks drugged, drunk...rode hard and put up w et! Facking whore!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Psycho. If he is posting to let you feel he has control, well he is dumb as fuck. He is providing evidence of all what he did and whom he really is.
By the way he is growing saggy boobs. :D