Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Walid aka Ratman is currently working at the Hammamet Garden Resort and Spa.
With his multiple personalities :D
According to a source Walid is learning German and Polish:whistle:View attachment 62837
Learning a new language, but can’t learn how to keep his hands off of women. German and polish ladies, watch out, he likes to hit women. Don’t fall for Rocket the Raccoon, AKA Walid.

milala

i remeber welll the rat was letting me see even the shopkeeper and to tell hi...feeling so ridiculous about it..no reason for such, now I see he was making a big effort for me to believe him he was not hiding me from anybody. he showed me his grandparents, cousins, friends... i hate this massive scam organization.
My rat did that too, I wondered why . But now I know it was just to convince you more. He would go to family functions and call me video and have everyone say hello in English. Even though I said Asalamalaikum. He would only allow the women to see me because I am Muslim and he knew that would make me suspicious. They are so deceptive,

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My rat did that too, I wondered why . But now I know it was just to convince you more. He would go to family functions and call me video and have everyone say hello in English. Even though I said Asalamalaikum. He would only allow the women to see me because I am Muslim and he knew that would make me suspicious. They are so deceptive,
this lets us know how many people are backing them up and how intentional this massive scam is, they act according to convince their victim.

milala

I think they are so evil and depraved that normal sex does not turn them on. My "thing" always wanted "my bum".. he actually would beg for anal!! Dirty perverts. I agree that some things should remain just a kinky fantasy and not become realities right?
And that is haram in the rules of Islam, but I bet he would pray as soon as he heard the Adan, then think all is forgiven. Hypocrisy! Is h
there nothing too low for them.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I agree with Walid....he definitely needs rearranging....something went very wrong in the womb.....this body was put together like a botched building project :thumbsup:

View attachment 60898

View attachment 60899

I love that he used a background that colour coordinated with Bostons favourite panties :D
Ok I was wrong, cheerful stripes ain’t pink, they are Lilac :oops::p