Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
I’m fine ladies thanks,just recovering from a health problem.
Update on Wratlid he’s still trying to scam his way out of Tunisia via a single mother.
He’s remains insane and in Tunisia.

Attachments

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Newly made profiles of Wratlid’s scamming brothers.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
I weep for the future!

Glad you are ok @Apples

Mango Chutney

Staff member
My God.....he seriously needs locking up! If that thing was a child of mine....I would be having his bizarre behaviours investigated by a professional in the mental health field.

I pity his next victim, because quite honestly, this f*cked up mess of a man worries me more by the day :thumbsup:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Bezness is definitely a family business. Brothers teach each other. They become masters at it because that is all they do from their teenage years.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Wratlid you are NOT good in any way whatsoever.
You are definitely hated but by many people not just one person.
#TunisianLoveRat # Walid is a scammer #Wratlid is a psycho #Fack you Wratlid
Good? you? hahaha!!! I highly doubt that. I think this would be a better description of you..

urbandictionary.com

TOP DEFINITION
toxic people = Walid
Basically an individual (or individuals) who has A very negative and self-intitlement disorder outlook in life. They are never happy and always want more and more. They are very cunning and Securetrust, you don't see it coming till it's too late. They often feel the "happiest" over other people misery and loss, and even work to make those thing happen. It can be someone as close as your own wife, to all way to more distant relatives. Tends to be those that always have to be taken care of and attention must always be given. They are very dangerous and you must stay away from them, they will literally drain you from all your energy and financial resources, thru various methods and combinations of "Love-Hate-love-Hate" cycles designed to confuse you and ultimately break you down.

You can literally die from these people, they will lead you astray.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Wratlid you are NOT good in any way whatsoever.
You are definitely hated but by many people not just one person.
#TunisianLoveRat # Walid is a scammer #Wratlid is a psycho #Fack you Wratlid
Guess those bruises and the fact that you tried to hop a wall to get away from him is no reason. Or when he drove you drunk up that mountain and he tried to kill you both is no reason.

Where is his mama? She needs to send him to rehab. The manipulative narcissistic behavior on this one is strong.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
Guess those bruises and the fact that you tried to hop a wall to get away from him is no reason. Or when he drove you drunk up that mountain and he tried to kill you both is no reason.

Where is his mama? She needs to send him to rehab. The manipulative narcissistic behavior on this one is strong.
Ratifa is probably washing Wratlid’s purple panties at the moment :D
She thinks her baby boy’s behavior is normal :rolleyes:

Mystery

Inactive
Daddy rat did on my Facebook (fake).
I was just weirded out :confused::eek:
My love good morning, what a joke.

He should have had the balls to stand up to his son
Not standby and watch him treat a woman so badly.
All our rats are a mirror image of their parents.
It's what they see and hear from mama and papa rats.
My rats family is so disfuctional I can understand why ugly rat was like he his.
The sister beats her 5 year old with a shoe marking her face, yet the bitch works in a school.
It's all hidden away but we are not allowed to question. I threatened her told her if she do it again I would do the same.
But I was in the wrong once again.
The Sil hit my daughter at least my rat went crazy but I think he was more afraid she tell his dirty little secret. Strange how her husband didn't go crazy on my rat.
These rats and rat family is very good at hiding the truth and try and show neighbours what a very good family they are.
Boll*cks they are a bunch of no good evil douche bags.