Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Mango Chutney

I just love reading Wratlids FB page... he now professes that he wants to " Live Alone Forever" :D:D:D:D
Well, with this house of horrors as his current cover pic:

F61427EC-23E9-4D42-8C8A-271BC81B193E.jpeg

I dare say that this wish:

84A9BB7E-8E56-44F0-A909-629F5C76C18E.jpeg

Will be granted :D

Who the feck wants to be with a bloke that thinks those gaudy furnishings are fashionable???? :eek:

The only women he’ll attract with those images are his own sort, and he doesn’t want one of those yet, they have the wrong nationality and no money :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mystery

View attachment 59957

View attachment 59958

Who the feck wants to be with a bloke that things those gaudy furnishings are fashionable???? :eek:

The only women he’ll attract with those images are his own sort, and he doesn’t want one of those yet, they have the wrong nationality and no money :thumbsup:
They don't have the right passport..
I thought he was trying to kill himself on that road trying to be a airplane :p
I guess it was a new road to planet tuniswhorerat
Where's his mawa whore? Why don't he try wooing her with a nice drink of rat killer.
How's your cat is he dead again ?.:eek:

Bostons

View attachment 59957

View attachment 59958

Who the feck wants to be with a bloke that thinks those gaudy furnishings are fashionable???? :eek:

That's the ugliest furniture and decor I've ever seen!

Mango Chutney

That's the ugliest furniture and decor I've ever seen!
It’s something else, eh :D

I’ve told my kids that if they don’t stop playing football with their friends in the living room, I will decorate the room in this style and dance in the middle....so they will be too embarrassed to let any friend set foot over the doorstep in future :thumbsup:

Judithlyn

Well now, there was one rat family DID have the ironing board as a table.....I kid you not :D

Gotta wrack my poor old brain now, to remember which one it was :confused:
A coffee table book in the making....The Decor and Fashion Sense of Tunisian Ratty Families! Their taste...or I should say lack of it plus their tackiness and gaudiness never ceases to amaze me! :DAs with everything in their little heads, LOUDER is better whether in talking, clothing, makeup, or furnishings! Tacky tacky!;)

Judithlyn

Just wondering what do they do with all scammed money, evidently they are not using it to improve their living conditions.
Buying wifi time, SIM cards, computers, a phone when one is not given to them, clothes, hair gel, cigarettes, tons of beer, and the remainder is blown and used to meet victims at the Tunis Airport! But once the victim is met, she will pay everything! :Cry:They have zero money managing skills!!! They usually owe family members so they will repay those loans but never repay to a foreigner!!! :Evil:

Sabotage

Holy shee-ite......look at this page the rat likes!! Oh, but the hypocrisy of a RAT liking this page!! :eek:

View attachment 59964 View attachment 59963

These rats are the biggest freakin cheats on earth!!
In the rat’s sick and twisted mindset men can do as they please and it’s not cheating. But if a woman as much as smiles at someone from the opposite sex she’s a whore.

Top Bottom