Walid Ouertatani aka Wr Walid

Mango Chutney

He apparently has his eyes on West Carrollton, Georgia and China!:eek:
Tunisia has quite an extensive Chinese tourist market now....so I guess Walid thought he’d try his luck on China :rolleyes:
The only thing that may save the Chinese from rats, is they tend to travel in very large groups, and their social media is different.....but where there’s a will, there’s a way.....and these rats will try anything to fish a victim.

Judithlyn

Tunisia has quite an extensive Chinese tourist market now....so I guess Walid thought he’d try his luck on China :rolleyes:
The only thing that may save the Chinese from rats, is they tend to travel in very large groups, and their social media is different.....but where there’s a will, there’s a way.....and these rats will try anything to fish a victim.
They are going to be for a big shock too....FaceBook is illegal in China....so is WhatsApp!:thumbsup::D

Mystery

:D There’s a pic of Abdelfuk wearing same thing, they love sharing even panties that’s for sure :p
I find it strange that he would walk around in his pants.
We never saw each other in our underwear we dressed for bed regardless if it was hot.
The only thing he could see of me was my feet and face.
They have this idea that if there's a fire and if you had to get out fast other men would see your body. He would never dare walk around in underwear. If there was a fire I'm sure he would make me wear a hijab before I got out.:eek:
The craziness of a muslim who sends dick pics to women. :Evil:

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
Probably how his dick looks too with the shape of his . He looks like a bell end, he is a bell end and his dick has a good resemblance of his face. Bell end all round :thumbsup:
bighug1.gif

Bellend
Tip of the penis.
Can also be used as an insult.
Only Britain has been blessed with this amazing word so far, but the Gods are trying to find a way to spread it around the entire world.

Top Bottom