Walid Ouertatani

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Apples, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

This dumpster Rat has made the last 2 years of my life a nightmare.He has hurt me psychologically and physically.He tries to make a person feel sympathy for him by saying “no jobs in Tunisia and I have no money and my family doesn’t help me.I have nobody or nothing and I’m a simple good man”.That’s a total lie.He put me into a lot of debt with his lies and even stole from me.If he didn’t get what he wanted he would if I was there with him,get violent.Scream at me and lock me in a room and leave me there all day until I agreed to give him what he wanted or did what he wanted.He sent me pictures of a knife held to his arm and then pictures of blood all over the floor in his room.He is really sick on another level or really evil .He wanted a visa and when I refused he threatened to do permanent harm to me.I got messages from some Tunisian woman who said he married me for papers or visa.She said he was using me for money and a visa and when he was finished with me,he would bring her to America. I have many pictures of him staging accidents and screenshots of his harassing messages and threats to me.I will upload them shortly. I am still trying to figure out what if anything was real with him.His entire family was in on it and his friends.

Masha, Jisela, Derbygirl and 6 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi Apples....welcome to the forum :)
    What a horrible ordeal you've been through :Evil:
    Get pictures of this monster (Walid Wartatani) shown asap (I'll help you if you get confused).....he is violent and dangerous, so people need to be warned fast.
    It seems that as desperation to escape gets more pronounced, more and more of these men are becoming dangerous. Mine also assaulted me, locked me indoors etc.
    Nothing was real.....not one moment of it....you need to accept that pretty fast....the family and friends, yes, as ever.....in on the scam...they all put on the performance of a lifetime :Evil:

I'm very happy to know you are safely away :love:

3. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Thanks Mango. I really don’t want this ordeal to happen to anyone else because it really destroyed me but I’m doing better now and exposing him is like a public service warning because he’s dangerous and he will never stop until he gets that precious visa.I wish I had found this site earlier and saved myself so much heartache and problems. I had a person tell me that Walid had cast a spell on me and I did not know what I had gotten into.
    He was so right. The worst part was how he mentally abused me.I had a good life before he conned his way into my life.He told me I was lucky to find someone so handsome and young as him.He controlled nearly every aspect of my life.

Jisela, Judithlyn, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Your story reflects so many aspects of mine, and many others. If there is anything I can absolutely promise you, it's that you WILL recover, you've come to the right place....and you are very brave to in overcoming any fear of him and exposing him here :)
    You've taken positive steps, the first of your recovery steps...I'm so proud of you, I know how hard it is.

Don't we all wish we had found this site sooner!! :D
    Hindsight, eh :rolleyes:
    What more can you tell us about him? Age, date of birth, location, employment etc? The more we have on him, the harder it is for him to hide.

With time, you will find yourself wanting to speak out more and more about your experience with him....it's so healing to voice it, to get support and to help you understand that you were not stupid, you are not alone etc. The mental damage is the most traumatic....and we can all relate to that. A spell, a spell.....that is also the only way I can also describe my loss of me, my loss of the strong, happy, independent woman I was.
    These narcissists get into our heads....they turn us into strangers to ourselves and everyone around us.

Keep talking....it will help you :)

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

magic, Masha, beznessbitch and 5 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

7. Mango Chutney

Omg, the pics of the trashed room and the blood in the gallery.....he is a complete and utter lunatic!!!! :eek:

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How about this one :p Fake crying :Cry:

Unbenannt.PNGnmhg.PNG
    Walid Wartatani Walid Ouertani
    Mhamdia Psycho Rat

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You were lucky to get out before he came to your country! The rat family and his friends are always in on it :whistle:

10. Missykate

Missykate Well-Known Member

You are lucky to get out of this alive. I must tell you the most dangerous time for a woman is when she is thinking of leaving or has left. Never be alone with this man again or go back to Tunisia. His blaming you for making him violent or angry is classic abusive man talk. He will never change and despite perhaps honeymoon periods in between it will happen again.

11. Mango Chutney

Yes.....I personally can vouch for that. Even during the honeymoon periods...you still walk on eggshells....they are despicable creatures :Evil:

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Apples, does the nut still work as Chef at Carthage Thalasso Resort?

13. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

He was born October 14,1990. A nearly 28 year old crybaby.He lives in a squalor in Mhamdia in Ben Arous. He worked in multiple hotels Carthage Thalasso Resort and the last place was Hammamet Garden Resort and spa.He has several Facebook profiles with different spellings of his name.His passport has his name as Walid Ouertatani.He is looking for a visa to anywhere and money.He is very violent and dangerous.He took me to a mountain in Zaghouan to drive me off the mountain threatening to kill both of us.He locked me in rooms for days.He tied me up.He abused me in other ways.He got into fights with the police.He is an alcoholic and drug user.He is a master of manipulation.

14. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Not anymore. Last place he told me was Hammamet Garden Resort but he does not work often because he’s lazy and steals money from the places he worked.

15. Mango Chutney

Oh my God!!! Oh, Apples...that is absolutely horrific :Cry:

Ah shit, girl.....he is completely deranged :eek:

You are alive, I am alive, others that suffered similar are alive....but it won't always be this way.....and this is why I am so grateful for how honest you are being here.....we need this stuff out there...our authorities have GOT to start taking this stuff seriously! This is a real and present danger, made worse by the fact that with Tunisian illegal migration now being so prolific...we are also at risk in our own countries, from those seeking permanent papers.
    I cannot understand why bezness has been given comedy value, this is serious, this is the lives of innocent people, the threat is real, warnings need to be given! I'm so angry :Evil:

How are you now, chick? Not mentally...I can imagine that, but physically...is your body now healed and healthy?

Ben Arous...mine was there too....Ezzahra....we shared the same mountain.

Beverley, Masha, Judithlyn and 6 others like this.
  16. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Welcome Apple's ,
    you got out before he killed you thank God.
    Please listen to Mango and Heidi they know how to help you. We all understand what you been through. Mental and physical torture is heart breaking. If you get moments of doubt please remember how you felt running from him.
    Keep yourself safe. Each story get worse and what these rats are willing to do in thier attempt to get out of thier country. X

17. Mango Chutney

Apples, have you reported him to any authorities? It's really so important that you do this....else you run the risk of him getting a spouse visa to your country (or any other country) via another victim. There is no authority mine is not reported to....and I strongly recommend you do the same. If you include a link to this thread in your emails, it will help to show the authorities what sort of man they are dealing with...

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Apples, I like your new avatar :D

Unbenannt.PNG125.PNG

19. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I’m better now I am home and safe. I do worry sometimes that he can do something to me because he still finds a way to message or attempt to call me.I have blocked him on everything and he continues to make more profiles,email addresses and different phone numbers. I have not spoken to him in several months and never plan to again.I don’t respond to his messages and report him on everything.He stalks me still. I got very sick in Tunisia and he wouldn’t let me get medical attention because he was scared the authorities would see what he did to me.My family contacted the authorities to help me.I am thankful that I got out. I will never go back to that destitute despicable country. I realize now how lucky I was. I have healed physically but mentally not yet. I don’t want revenge or anything like that.I want people to be aware that monsters do exist and they are sweet talking Tunisian Rats that can pass for humans but are the epitome of evil.

magic, Masha, beznessbitch and 7 others like this.
  20. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

21. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

He is already well known here in the USA and reported to majority of European countries. I think though that he may try Latin countries though because on his fake profiles he had lots of Spanish speaking people even though he doesn’t speak Spanish.

22. Mango Chutney

How long have you been away from him for? Look after yourself. I ended up initially with severe depression and anxiety, once the shock started to wear off. I now have diagnosed PTSD and a fear of leaving the house....I am a recluse, unless I am abroad and anonymous to the people around me....and HE doesn't know where I am.
    If you start feeling this way....don't ever be ashamed to seek professional help....these people are trained up, they hear this stuff daily....so don't feel embarrassed.

When I got sick, mine was the opposite to yours....the family took me to the docs, they paid for the appointment and my meds....rat turned into Florence freakin Nightingale....he couldn't have been more caring! These sudden changes of character messed my head up real bad.

This isn't about revenge, Apples....it's about warning others, about putting their safety above your fear....I know it isn't about revenge :)
    The EU share information, but just to be sure....mine was reported individually to every country he needed a visa for....every embassy in Tunisia and abroad, Interpol, Europol etc...

23. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I have had no contact with him months and it’s been awesome. I have had time to reflect on everything and without him telling me “no think too much”,I realize that he never loved me or cared about me just the VISA. I’m in a better place now with people who genuinely care about me not him, not his family like he claimed.He isolated me from my family and friends.He told me he was the only one who loves me and my family did not.For a while I believed him. I don’t know why he chose me.He must of seen something he could take advantage of and I believed everything.I think that the part that’s most difficult is that his family was in on it.It is hard to fathom that the family gets together to conspire of how to take advantage of unsuspecting people.I knew about scams but not love scams that involved so many people.Walid and his family deserve an Oscar for their performance because it was very believable.

24. Mango Chutney

You know, I read your posts...and feel I almost wrote them myself....I understand exactly...we all will. It goes to show how all these rats and their families are the same, they use the same manual....
    I heard this frequently....you think too much, you give my head stress, you make me migraine". I was not to think, and if I did...I was to tell him my private thoughts. Other members heard this too.
    Yeah, again...the same...but it took a while for my heart to accept what my head and the members were telling me. It's so painful initially to realise all those memories of the good times were fake, but they were....all for a visa.
    Snap :thumbsup:
    Snap again. He also sent my son a message telling him I hated all my children :Evil:
    He saw you, and like the rest of us, you bit the bait. It could have been anyone....it just happened to be you. How did you meet this thing?
    I know :Cry: I was devastated to learn the betrayal of the family....I was so gutted. It took me longer to accept that than anything he did. I think with him, it was easier to accept the truth, because of the things he did to me, but his family were so nice to me (part of the show)....and it broke my heart.
    The family are pimps....they rent their children out to us for their own personal gain.....it truly just beggars belief. How can anybody be so greedy to resort to pimping and prostitution? It's not as if these people are starving or homeless...it is literally just greed on a level us normal folk will never get our heads round. I mean, to physically, emotionally and/or financially destroy an innocent person for greed? I cannot and will not ever understand. The show they all put on is so convincing....seems so real...it's just crazy.

I had also never heard of bezness or love scams, didn't know that entire networks of families and friends were all complicit.....this is why warnings need to be put in place...people just don't know....and they fall into the trap.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  25. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Extremely violent!! So happy you are safe right now. Xx

Derbygirl, Brasilgirl and Apples like this.