Walid Ouertatani

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Apples, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes, I have got. I just meant these dirty creatures always beat the weak spots, to play their sick mental games and cause great pain. Some memories, children are their favorite ones.

2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

This man is extremely toxic, liar to the bones, manipulator, aggressive, misogynistic... The only positive thing about him is he is so damn far away! I highly doubt he could find an easy target after showing his true face nor he could be hired by any serious company. Thankfully dear Apples you got out of his trap, wish you to recover and have a happy and healthy life. Xx

3. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

It’s truly cruel too. These rats try to find out everything they can about their victims so they can use what they perceive as weakness and twist it to their advantage.

4. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Thank you AmberHeart. I get much enjoyment knowing that sick rat is rotting in Tunisia. He won’t have an easy time scamming and abusing people anymore and that gives me some relief.
    I’ll never be exactly the person I was before but I’m a stronger and wiser person now. You ladies here on TLR have been a great support to me.

5. AmberHeart

You deserve the very best! ♥️

Derbygirl, yougogirl75 and Apples like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Aren't they vile :Evil:
    Yeah, they find our weak spot....and chip away at us repeatedly until they break us down.....

Mine was my kids. He hated my kids because he knew they meant more than him, because they were the reason I kept leaving him, he was jealous as hell of them, not just because they took my love, time and attention away from an attention seeking psycho, but because, in his words "Your kids have British nationality, they have everything" ....he was livid because I voted in the best interests of my children and their futures, and not in his best interests, as somebody who wanted England.
    He threw away my Mothers Day card, my calender with pictures of the kids....anything that was a visual reminder of his 'competition', as he saw them...he used to turn the internet off when I was talking to them on WhatsApp, delete my messages from them, so I didn't reply, as I hadn't seen the message....fortunately, me and their dad worked out what was going on, so messages were coded, so we knew how many there should be, he would then resend the missing ones while I had the phone in my hand....isn't it crazy to be that jealous of my kids?!! :eek:

Your rat, Apples, was jealous of your sister. He was jealous that she took up some of your thoughts, your time, your memories....because thoughts of your sister took your attention away from him, he was jealous of your tears for your sister, because as a narcissist, he must have control of your emotions (Heidi put a great video on here somewhere, it really helped me to understand my confusion over Christmas etc)....I'll see if I can find it for you later. He is despicable.

They are sick and twisted bastards, to be jealous of kids, and our loved ones that are no longer with with us, is a special kind of crazy.
    Your rat and mine are literally deranged....they are so alike...and they both need locking up, for the safety of others :Evil:

7. AmberHeart

This reminds me I had a talk with the rat previous all blew up, told him I had already taken money out for the trip and separated an account for what I was going to need in Tunisia (August 2018) and told him my home was staying without putting on sale cause I wanted the boys to have that. I put their names on property so they are protected. He started some kind of argument feeling offended, likeif all the delay was about money.... or i didn’t trusted him. Was saying not at all, I just need to protect them. I won’t have kids, they are my kids. Even that event I wasn’t aware of his intentions. Only saw he twisted all his faults about adding many women, insults, etc into my fault for considering the boys interests and security. Until everything add up. He needs someone 100% for his needs. Financial, emotional, sexual, then bye baby

8. AmberHeart

Told him eventually if we do move from Tunisia then the home can be put on sale, would be after two years so the boys would be out of high school, ready for university. I’m so naive. Feel ashamed for believing in words. He never gave a proof of honesty or sincerity except his family calling and saying kind words too. Ah Quoran pics. Allah here and there...

9. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

That’s the truth that they need locked up. They are deranged and they will continue to ruin lives while the Tunisian authorities look the other way.

10. AmberHeart

Simply because women have no rights and foreigners are invisible. They don’t care. Maybe they even feel proud.

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

;)

12. Mango Chutney

Thank yooooou :love:

13. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

You are not naive. Don’t feel ashamed of anything. He is just a rat ass. You and the all other rat victims tried to see the good in these bastards but there’s nothing good about them .

14. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

He’s at again.

15. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

OMG

Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  16. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

What a sad excuse of a man. Telling that you have a lot of problems :mad: He really needs to be locked up.

Brasilgirl, Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

10574689_279176872286445_118690256_n.png

Mango Chutney, Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  18. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

What a LOON!

Apples and Brasilgirl like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Can't believe I just wasted three minutes and fifty three seconds of my life listening to that self pitying claptrap....rounding laundry up from the kids rooms would have been a far more constructive....and probably more enjoyable...but not as funny :D
    Blimey.....ain't he boring, just droning on and on and on about his poor life, in that monotone voice :rolleyes:

20. AmberHeart

Doesn’t want to let his visa go, reminding her you my wife...:mad:

yougogirl75, Apples and Brasilgirl like this.
  21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I scraped the dry skin from my feet while listening to it, much more therapeutic!

juicyfruit, Bostons, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  22. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Bloody hell I'm a virgin again.
    I don't care what you lot think I'm a virgin yeah hahaha :eek::D:D:eek:

23. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

053E9FCE-C3E6-4DDE-BEA5-1770B9554CDF.jpeg I spit out my iced coffee laughing when I read the first line.

24. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

8DDB13D5-64DA-4776-9C07-9DC296F29EA0.gif
    Why do guys always think their dick is so special?
    I am assuming there is a reason why we call it his ‘junk’.

25. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

It was almost entirely covered in hair! A lawnmower is much needed to find the rat’s dik. Not special. I could have braided all that hair he has down there.