Walid Ouertatani

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Apples, Oct 1, 2018.

1. MaterialGirl

MaterialGirl Well-Known Member

Creeeepy!! You will not lose anything if you talk to Me. Yeah right!! We lose everything the moment we let them back into our lives. They're sooo disgusting swearing about something they perfectly know it all lies!!
    Thank you @Apples for posting this. Maybe it will help new victims see and realize how far these creatures are willing to go just to get what they want. I know it is said over and over here. But it is better to stay way from these men. If not, this is what will happen. And then it will take sooo much heartbreaking, pain and time to accept that prince charming is nothing but an illusion. Now people can see what a pain in the butt they really are!!

magic, Laura2014, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  2. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

True. I always hope to spare anyone else of what all this insanity did to me. I’ll never be the person I was before. I don’t want anyone else to go through what we’ve all been through.
    None of us would accept this kind of behavior from a man or woman in own countries,we would call the police so we should not accept it from these skanky stinky rats.
    I hope the authorities in every country start paying attention to these scamming abusive psycho bastards and put a stop to them.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  3. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

I hate the way he talks really the rat playing the victim and try to force you to listen. This really makes me sick. My rat was really good at that making me do things I never wanted to do. He just wouldn’t stop rattling on about it for hours/days like a child. So in the end I gave in because I was so brainwashed. The way this cousin is talking “why you don’t talk to me” disgusting.