Walid Ouertatani

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Apples, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

We often write here about the depths of depravity the rats sink too and I know people read here with disbelief, sometimes we are accused of exaggerating and being too negative. There are truly no limits to what could happen when you choose a life with a rat. Rape, murder, suicide, physical and mental abuse, sex abuse and animal cruelty. We have heard about all of these things here, many are first hand accounts from survivors. Yet all to often we still hear that somehow theirs might just be different.

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I know this is really sensitive territory, but maybe in another couple years, when this guy gets his due justice served, and you're all healed up, I want you to tell me the story about climbing over the wall and trying to escape your marriage, again. That story was hilarious (in the most inappropriate and sad way), and I can just see the sensitive and unique Apples trying to get away from a really bad situation. One day, not now obviously because the threat is still real and this guy is still terrorizing people and animals, but one day :)

3. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Honestly Jisela I don’t believe he will ever be brought to justice. Not for what he did to me. Not for what he did to Bisou or anyone else he’s hurt,used and abused.
    He got away with it but I’m getting my own justice by telling everyone what a lunatic he really is.
    Tunisia is CORRUPT!
    If I can prevent him from ever leaving Tunisia and never hurting anyone again then I can get some peace about the entire ordeal.

Bostons, Jisela, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  4. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I’ll tell you the wall story anytime!
    I hate WALLS!

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

One day, I like to dream about a lawyer with a class action suit.

6. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

The videos alone are enough to show how unstable he is.
    What country would ever accept someone who will only contribute mental illness..

7. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

I hope NO country accepts him. He’s a menace.
    But he thinks he’s got a chance.

8. Epiphany

Yeah...a snowball's chance in hell :thumbsup:

9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I don't believe any of them will be brought to justice by the law of the land in Tunisia.....it is still absolutely stone age there....but I do believe that they will still suffer for their crimes against humanity in other ways :)

In the civilised world, each and every one of us could take action. These scamming prostitutes know they are protected by their location :Evil:
    Now that there are tens of thousands of the freaks illegally roaming our countries, and scamming from within our countries in the same way, I'd love to see victims take action to (a) Send a message to the rats, (b) Show the world that this cruel, destructive scam needs to be taken seriously, as we are at risk anywhere and (c) It is not just "Sad, sex deprived, fat, old, bitter, desperate sex tourists, but actually, it could be your daughter, your sister, your mum.....your son, your brother, your dad.......and they are not safe from these paper seeking predators anywhere :thumbsup:
    That's how I took comfort too :)
    At the moment, it's pretty much the only option available to us, but I tell you, if I came into a rather large sum of money........well.....;)
    The kinda countries that are soft, are so terrified of being branded racist.....that they give visas to gang rapists, allowing them to live in the same country as their victims :Evil:

10. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

We are sending them a message Mango.
    We are showing the world that visa hunting psychos are overrunning Tunisia.
    They don’t want their scams exposed.
    It’s not safe in Tunisia for foreigners.
    They are all aware of the rat abuse and scams and completely condone it.
    They will go to great lengths to get to their goal.
    Point blank,don’t go to Tunisia for any reason and don’t get involved in any kind of way with a Tunisian.
    I like to believe that not all Tunisian people are bad but in all the time I spent in Tunisia I never met anyone good.

Snuggle, Meis, Bostons and 8 others like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I want to send the message in a legal manner.
    I know we stand against them here on TLR, but I want to see them face legal consequences for their crimes....they need to learn that we are not weak women, brainwashed from birth to accept their abuse and misogynistic beliefs, but we are strong, educated and independent.....and we WILL take legal action.

Were we able to take legal action against them in Tunisia, I don't think so many would view bezness as a career goal.....and they probably would not re-offend....there is only ex amount of money in the family pot for bribery.
    Sure, we are doing our bit....and I think we're doing a pretty decent job.....but more needs to be done still, as the media.....who COULD actually help us with our battle, still construe bezness as a joke, as silly, old, desperadoes, going to third world shit pits, to buy little boys living in poverty for sex :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the interested reader market of the media is considerably larger than ours....so their message is still the one that Joe Bloggs sees and hears....hence so many groupies and trolls referring to us as sex tourists, as opposed to victims of a scam :Evil:
    Agree, but a regular tourist is unaware, as the bans are lifted and most stuff about Tunisia in foreign media at the moment focuses on beautiful beaches, sunny climes, amazing history, exotic deserts, wonderful cuisine, enticing souks, warm locals etc.
    Those adverts are what will keep wooing tourists there, and keep them completely oblivious of the danger they're in.

For us, it's different, we know from experience and research, but a regular tourist doesn't know.
    They need to read our 'News and current affairs' thread....it'll certainly open a few eyes :thumbsup:

12. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Spot on!!!!:thumbsup: That is EXACTLY what I experienced, lived through, and saw in Tunisia and from every Tunisian that I met and I have met many. If they were not guilty themselves of bezness, they condoned it, knew that I was being used and stolen from for their ill-gotten gains! They don’t trust each other so we foreigners certainly can not trust any of them! I am not racist at all in any shape, manner, or form, but I’m not stupid enough to ever step foot back into any known bezness country with Tunisia being number 1 on the list! I know some people think we are just a bunch of hurt, wounded women! Yes, we were all hurt and we were all wounded, but the dangers from these monsters is unlike anything found in the western world. We are trying to spare new victims from going through the hell that we’ve been through. It is a lawless, corrupt country. Until they get hit in the tourism pocketbook, they will never make Bezness a crime. PLEASE go to another country on holiday and boycott Tunisia until they clean the place up...in more ways than one!

magic, Meis, Bostons and 5 others like this.
  13. Epiphany

All I know is that they messed with the wrong group of women :Evil:

14. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

WHAAAT? Holy shit! What a damn freak!

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGnfre.JPG

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGvgde.JPG :whistle:

Lisette76, Jisela, magic and 5 others like this.
  17. Meis

Meis Active Member

Never a truer word said xx

18. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

This should be in the gallery too. Freaking monster knows no limits. Wich country needs someone like him performing his abusive character.:Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Jisela, Apples, Mango Chutney and 4 others like this.
  19. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I don't know of a first world country that wouldn’t consider him a criminal. Even his threats are criminal and could land him In jail. He is soooooo stupid to think that his abusive behaviour will help him. I hope he reads this.

Jisela, Apples, Croydon girl and 4 others like this.
  20. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Apples likes this.
  21. Brasilgirl

22. Brasilgirl

Apples and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Bild51.gif

24. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Statistics show animal abusers are more likely to be serial killers and commit violent crimes.
    Also bed wetters (WALID) :whistle:

Jisela, magic, Brasilgirl and 3 others like this.
  25. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Jisela, juicyfruit, Heidi and 3 others like this.