Wanting to understand a rats mentality

Discussion in 'Tunisian Love & Relationships' started by Justchecking, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yeeeeah! You are cool! :love:Because I could not find it.

spartacus and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

3. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Haha, wonder if she still does it? Not the blog...I mean the meetings with the bezness boys? She's brilliant how she words these situations :D
    Omg....mint Boga Lim! I'd forgotten that stuff existed :eek:
    It was the kunts favourite....he called it his LION drink! :D
    Said I wasn't allowed it...coz it was only for lions...yet he drank it :D

Snuggle and juicyfruit like this.
  5. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Maybe that’s how they supplement their testosterone? Seeing as they don’t have much naturally.

6. Mango Chutney

It tasted rank anyway....and it was lurid green!! :D
    It wasn't so bad alone, but he filled his glass with mint leaves and then poured the drink in....it looked like a freakin witches potion!

7. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

So I receive this message in my facebook from my rat amongst other things coming from another profile so I block and ignore. He says the following:

" so if you love me, you have to fight for me, you did not do anything, maybe even though you can not control everything in life, well if I'm going to leave I want you to be okay"
    Oh that is so nice that he wants me to be okay??? Fight for him whatever I just ignore and block, ignore and block. Oh the life of a tunisian rat having nothing to do all day.

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

writes a grown up man aka Tunisian Love Rat 24.gif

9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

TRUE

Judithlyn and yougogirl75 like this.
  10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No point in making themselves cheap for a man

Judithlyn, yougogirl75 and Liona like this.
  11. yougogirl75

The one that got me laughing was the "if I am going to leave I want you to be ok" haha my feelings and life were never
    a priority for this rat ever if they were I would not be on here complaining about this old grown up tunisian rat!

juicyfruit, Amira, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

How embarrassing :oops:
    What a self pitying freak.
    These creatures make me cringe!

Amazing how these messages used to make us feel guilty....but now that we understand, they have become of great comedy value :D:D

juicyfruit, Liona, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  13. yougogirl75

And to think that he would come out and say I never did anything is just laughable, I mean when I came into this grown up Tunisian rat's life he had nothing at least I believe I made a positive difference. And now he is back to nothing and still rotting there living alone in his parent's house. Doesn't he know now that his age makes him a less desirable rat than the rest of the tunisian despicable rats haha. In other words the bottom of the barrel/low on the evolutionary chain of tunisian rats. I just had a thought that the tunisian love rats are like rats scurrying away when the light hits them (truth) and hiding in dark places amongst crap and disease haha. I should make a film called the "Tunisian Rat Apocalypse", it would contain horror, mystery and comedy, true life stories and the audience will have to see it at their own risk in other words this film may cause trauma, vomiting and nightmares.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    Liona, AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  14. yougogirl75

Yes, he does the self-pitying behind closed doors because he is ashamed of his own self, maybe self-loathing is another word to describe how he feels about himself.

15. Mango Chutney

I should continue to laugh over it. I heard that exact line too :rolleyes:
    They don't notice the little things you do to make their life better, they only notice the big things....like the visa :thumbsup:
    I think this is the same for us all, to be honest. These adult men are mainly unemployed coffee shop bums, or in crappy tourism jobs....they mostly live with mummy and daddy, or a shared hotel room with other rats, their lives are dull, monotonous and have no future, so yeah, we made a difference....but if the visa was not forthcoming, we didn't make the difference they wanted. The little things we did to brighten up their boring lives were unnoticed and unappreciated.

I remember once, just before I moved in with my rat, he was messaging me on WhatsApp, moaning he was bored. I told him I was bored too...his reply "How can you be bored, you live in England!!"
    I'm not sure how these creatures imagine we live in our countries, but yes....we get bored too!
    Yes, of course he knows. That's why he will keep trying and trying with ex victims...he knows his time starting from scratch is pretty much non existent with his age and appearance.
    It's easier to make excuses for a younger rat being unemployed and living with mummy and daddy, than it is for one of his age....he just screams failure!

juicyfruit, Liona, AmberHeart and 3 others like this.
  16. yougogirl75

Way to go Mango, you sure say how it is! Yes, he has gone back to his ex victims because it is too late to start over again. As for them thinking we have a great life here is so wrong just last week 80,000 people in Canada have been let go of their jobs not sure if that is the result of Trump's tariffs or not but it is worse than it has ever been here

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  17. Mango Chutney

They have created a utopia inside their thick, deluded heads. A utopia that has been reinforced by the Western lifestyle they see and want in the movies and on the internet.
    It doesn't matter how much you try to explain that our lives are challenging too...expensive, demanding and fast...nor that we have unemployment, low wages and homelessness...they just don't get it!
    They seem to believe we all live like Jay Z and Beyonce: Big houses, fast cars, waiting staff and bling galore....tis impossible to convince them of how difficult and expensive our lives really are.
    I've never known such deluded and greedy creatures as these rats, and what gets me more is their feeling of entitlement, that of course they should have this stuff...and of course, it should just be handed to them....why should they get their hands dirty performing a hard days graft? I struggle very much with this mindset.

18. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

This way of thinking is also kept alive by the Tunisian people living in the western countries. My rats family are going every year on holiday in the summer and they go with big flashy cars. They buy them before they go on holiday and sell them as soon as they are back because they can’t pay the taxes and insurance. They behave like they are rich and famous while they have low paid jobs or no job.
    They also build big houses in Tunisia with money from the bank while they live in the ghettos in Holland.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Liona and 3 others like this.
  19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Well-Known Member

So there aren’t university dorms in Djerba nor Midoun for older Rats? Lol

Judithlyn and yougogirl75 like this.
  20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

OMG!!! How ridiculous it is! I thougt living in Europe they left this stupid bragging mindset. But no.

21. Mango Chutney

Noooooo...of course not!!! They have been raised to be incredibly materialistic, to be the envy of their neighbours....it's what gets them acceptance and respect in a culture where they pretty much all have that mentality: Rats and non rats, males and females.

They (rats) have no shame when it comes to selling their bodies and getting the begging bowl out, as the opinion of us Western infidels is irrelevant....and their own people will celebrate their gains from us.....but to get to Europe/UK/America etc, and admit that everything we told them was true, that life is hard and that actually....they are not the millionaires they expected to be, would be the greatest shame!

Their family, friends and neighbours would laugh at them....and they absolutely cannot deal with this mickey taking, this loss of envy....as I learned from my rat, when he became viewed as a failure and a coffee shop joke, so the lies and the bragging continue, even abroad, the Poundland gifts, photos with flashy cars that they don't own etc continue....they will not confess that they have failed, hence more and more coming over, trying to reach their imaginary paradise.

You only have to look at Wajdi Rahali for this. He went to America with his visa bride and big dreams of wealth that hasn't materialised...and ended up packing fruit and veg in a factory...but he won't admit this, oh no....he took himself into the managers office in his scabby old clothes, took at selfie at the desk.....and posted a photo on his FB claiming he'd been promoted to management!!! :D
    His family, friends and neighbours would have been full of respect and envy at this :rolleyes:

It's all about appearances, money, envy and wealth....location is irrelevant.

22. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Yes, there is one place on Djerba....Abdelhak rented it for us for nearly 2 weeks! It is on that Tourism street, the little road across from that big Vincci Hotel. It was a compound made up of 4 or 5 houses! It was okay house but the bathroom was horrible. There was only a shower...and the water on full blast would go drip, drip, drip! It was truly terrible! Trying to get the shampoo out of my hair took forever! It was also cold water! I had rented the Hotel Africa for the first 3 days and the Ibis Hotel for the last 3 days in Tunis. They were both fine! Abdelhak said that he would take care of Djerba! Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh! Of course, I paid but when I left Tunisia after nearly a month, he had $3,500 USD in his pocket....all of which was my money! I know we could have stayed in one of those nice hotels with meals included. I was okay at the time cause I was “in love....AKA nuts”!!! I think back on that now and really get mad! “Men are supposed to pay in Tunisia”.... and I gave him my wad of cash! Duh! I swear never again will I fall victim to anything like this!! So to answer the question....Djerba does have dumps!!

AmberHeart likes this.
  23. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

.....and flashbacks too! Your post made me laugh! Your rat and mine should start a support group....worn out, tooth-loss, haggard, still living with mum and dad, “had it all but lost it”.... cockroach rats....the bottom, least desirable rats in Tunisia...used up and decrepit! That could make for some entertaining television! :D

yougogirl75 and AmberHeart like this.
  24. AmberHeart

I mean student dorms Judy, like American or Canadian universities where students can stay at the University complex. The rat was saying he would go to djerba to study and stay at a dorm. But the guy is old to share room with teens. Then he asked me to stay with him but ofcourse I had to rent or buy a house in djerba that was big enough to allow his sisters stay. When all the mess happened he still contacted me and said he changed his mind and going to Midoun to study (when he knew none of us Swedish girl nor me would marry him nor buy him a vacation home for his snake sisters) by common sense after understanding all this was a scam and how they plan their fantasy life, I believe he won’t study in Midoun, he will just look for the chance to jump on a boat to Italy. He had urgency to go out of Tunisia. The question was if Tunisian universities have dorms. This guy mentioned a teacher would help him and suggested him to rent hotel room with other students “”” ofcourse

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 1:11 PM
    Judithlyn likes this.
  25. AmberHeart

Judithlyn likes this.