Warning signs to those involved with North African men

catrin

Here are the signs I gathered from my sad experience.

My rat emptied my bank account a month ago and I am now in the proces of healing and going back in my mind all the signs that I closed my eyes for. I hope that if you are ever in doubt as to whether your guy is for real or if he is scamming you, NEVER GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT! Instead research A LOT before you get further involved.

The most obvious signs of bezness (marriage scam) is if you met him online and he declares his love very quickly without ever meeting you, age difference, asking for money etc.

My rat seemed so so so sweet, so open and honest and almost innocent. It's ALL fake! I met him in a bar in Sweden 3 years ago, so.....
  • It can happen everywhere, not just online or in their countries
    We kept in contact via Facebook for three years and it was not until recently he scammed me
  • They keep you “alive” with friendly messages for months and years to produce a feeling of safety in you. Their game is to make you trust him so that he can manipulate you.
  • Even if you tried to forget him and ignored his messages and thinks he must have forgotten you.....BAM! Suddenly he is back in your facebook inbox.
  • Upon our first meeting he told me I was “a good girl”, “we can live in Malmø”, “my mother dont care you are older”, “you look young”, and later “my mother likes you” (she never met me!).
  • Other things he said was “come and visit me in Morocco”, “you are always welcome”.
  • He said we could stay with his family if I ever came to visit his country which made me all like “WTF” because I know that is so not accepted in these countries, a not married couple under the same roof. A clear sign of bezness.
  • He was always on the phone and often handed me the phone telling me to say hi to his mother, a cousin, a friend ect. All to make me feel safe.
  • We had not seen eachother for 2,5 years when we met last year. So he was VERY PATIENT. Very persuading. Sending me pictures from his country of his family, friends....all to make me trust him.
  • The reason they are (he was) very patient is that they have many options(women) that they work on simultaneously. But you (I did) think that woaw he must really like me since he never forgot me.
  • Actually he used that phrase quite often “I never forget you in my life”, “nothing is ever forgotten”.
  • I wondered why he never answered when I called him on his cell phone. Later I found out he had silenced my number. How convinient. He told me “maybe there is something wrong in your phone”.
  • He gladly let me pay for everything. He paid for maybe 2 % of everything we bought and used together.
  • The reason I think he stole my credit card information was that he knew it was our last meeting. I had told him, I would not marry him. So robbing me was his plan B. When I confronted him (texting) he played the guilt trip, saying “I wanted to visit you, but now never”.
So there you have it. I lost “my love”. He lost an ATM.

Last edited:

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
Good post !! About credit cards. I always did close my credit cards for use in every country except from my own country the minute i did left Tunisia. Like that it was not valid in other countries. I did also change password on all my units like skype, Facebook, my internet bank and email.

Amira

Rat Expert
Here are the signs I gathered from my sad experience.

My rat emptied my bank account a month ago and I am now in the proces of healing and going back in my mind all the signs that I closed my eyes for. I hope that if you are ever in doubt as to whether your guy is for real or if he is scamming you, NEVER GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT! Instead research A LOT before you get further involved.

The most obvious signs of bezness (marriage scam) is if you met him online and he declares his love very quickly without ever meeting you, age difference, asking for money etc.

Ok, so I met him in a bar in Sweden 3 years ago, so remember.....
  • It can happen everywhere, not just online or in their countries
    We kept in contact via Facebook for three years and it was not until recently he scammed me
  • They keep you “alive” with friendly messages for months and years to produce a feeling of safety in you. Their game is to make you trust him so that he can manipulate you.
  • Even if you tried to forget him and ignored his messages and thinks he must have forgotten you.....BAM! Suddenly he is back in your facebook inbox.
  • Upon our first meeting he told me I was “a good girl”, “we can live in Malmø”, “my mother dont care you are older”, “you look young”, and later “my mother likes you” (she never met me!).
  • Other things he said was “come and visit me in Morocco”, “you are always welcome”.
  • He said we could stay with his family if I ever came to visit his country which made me all like “WTF” because I know that is so not accepted in these countries, a not married couple under the same roof. A clear sign of bezness.
  • He was always on the phone and often handed me the phone telling me to say hi to his mother, a cousin, a friend ect. All to make me feel safe.
  • We had not seen eachother for 2,5 years when we met last year. So he was VERY PATIENT. Very persuading. Sending me pictures from his country of his family, friends....all to make me trust him.
  • The reason they are (he was) very patient is that they have many options(women) that they work on simultaneously. But you (I did) think that woaw he must really like me since he never forgot me.
  • Actually he used that phrase quite often “I never forget you in my life”, “nothing is ever forgotten”.
  • I wondered why he never answered when I called him on his cell phone. Later I found out he had silenced my number. How convinient. He told me “maybe there is something wrong in your phone”.
  • He gladly let me pay for everything. He paid for maybe 2 % of everything we bought and used together.
  • The reason I think he stole my credit card information was that he knew it was our last meeting. I had told him, I would not marry him. So robbing me was his plan B. When I confronted him (texting) he played the guilt trip, saying “I wanted to visit you, but now never”.
So there you have it. I lost “my love”. He lost an ATM.
They are good players and when one woman is sit on airplane back to her country they is get a New woman guick

Wicker

I understand .. terrible .. I quess in some countries you do not need a code to get money from a credit card, but only a signature .. I feel so sorry for you ..

catrin

I understand .. terrible .. I quess in some countries you do not need a code to get money from a credit card, but only a signature .. I feel so sorry for you ..
You can you use stolen credit card information online. I got all my money back (thank god) and I am now helping the police find the person who used my card online. It was not my rat but some other guy in his family.

catrin

Good post !! About credit cards. I always did close my credit cards for use in every country except from my own country the minute i did left Tunisia. Like that it was not valid in other countries. I did also change password on all my units like skype, Facebook, my internet bank and email.
Thank you Tiger. Do you know of any other relevant sites where we can post our warnings and stories?

Wicker

You can you use stolen credit card information online. I got all my money back (thank god) and I am now helping the police find the person who used my card online. It was not my rat but some other guy in his family.
Yes, off course .. I did not know it was used in this way .. I am glad you got the money back and good luck with your hunting for the person who did this!

catrin

Oh I forgot one other thing in my list of self experienced warning sign. One which I have seen that many members of this site have also mentioned.

My rat told me he doesn't like Moroccan girls. I asked him why, but he did not have an answer. Maybe he couldn't explain since his English was horrible. He said he liked European mentality. He said he had everything in Morocco but don't like life there. He liked Scandinavia.

So yes, his plan A was definitely to have me help him get residence here in Sweden. When I confronted him about stealing from me and later blocked him from Facebook and whatsapp I think it was a big schok for him. I think he had counted on me and my love for him. Hehe. And now the police is on his trail. He messed with the wrong woman.

Western Bride

Oh I forgot one other thing in my list of self experienced warning sign. One which I have seen that many members of this site have also mentioned.

My rat told me he doesn't like Moroccan girls. I asked him why, but he did not have an answer. Maybe he couldn't explain since his English was horrible. He said he liked European mentality. He said he had everything in Morocco but don't like life there. He liked Scandinavia.

So yes, his plan A was definitely to have me help him get residence here in Sweden. When I confronted him about stealing from me and later blocked him from Facebook and whatsapp I think it was a big schok for him. I think he had counted on me and my love for him. Hehe. And now the police is on his trail. He messed with the wrong woman.
My online rat told me he is ok with Tunisian girls, but they are "greedy", while European women can marry him without asking for money and any social achievements. And he is searching for pure love...

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Oh yes,completely thick ,hence this site ,and their ugly mugs posted here.When you confront them they contradict themselves, not even clever enough to lie well...and its their fucking job ! They'll feign language differences, but no,we know they told us something different before....we are NOT thick ! And hiding their friends ...genius..but just look at their likes..ooh...all middle aged women.How would they meet them,know them ?? And of course changing their names....little Einstein's they are ...who could have guessed my Mohammed could also be momo ! Amino ! Hamma ! Mido ! They "" think """ with only one thing..:Evil::snore::speechless:

Sun rise

Junior Rat Expert
The reallythink they have it all :confused: looking back i had so many sign's that i didn't pay intention to. It's hard to believe that some one can play you so hard without feelings or any regret! I believe in Karma and there is no way to escape that. It's going to cost time but adventualy he will get what he deserved :) like pay back day.

Amira

Rat Expert
Oh yes,completely thick ,hence this site ,and their ugly mugs posted here.When you confront them they contradict themselves, not even clever enough to lie well...and its their fucking job ! They'll feign language differences, but no,we know they told us something different before....we are NOT thick ! And hiding their friends ...genius..but just look at their likes..ooh...all middle aged women.How would they meet them,know them ?? And of course changing their names....little Einstein's they are ...who could have guessed my Mohammed could also be momo ! Amino ! Hamma ! Mido ! They "" think """ with only one thing..:Evil::snore::speechless:
They is only thinking about Money . Do not belive them when they say they like western culture and Ours lifeset it is just a lie . For them we is only one thing . :(

catrin

The reallythink they have it all :confused: looking back i had so many sign's that i didn't pay intention to. It's hard to believe that some one can play you so hard without feelings or any regret! I believe in Karma and there is no way to escape that. It's going to cost time but adventualy he will get what he deserved :) like pay back day.

You are so right, @Sun rise . You wanna believe them so bad so you close your eyes. All because the opposite, to start question it, to open your eyes to the possibility of him being one big fat lie would mean facing horror. Most of us haven't heard of or have otherwise had experience with hidden male prostitutes so how on earth should we not give them the benefit of the doubt...now I learned that that was my biggest mistake, to not listen to my inner voice. They make many slip ups and that's usually where we close our eyes and accept lousy answers to our questions. DON'T!

catrin

They is only thinking about Money . Do not belive them when they say they like western culture and Ours lifeset it is just a lie . For them we is only one thing . :(
Everything was just a lie ment to keep the fake relationship moving forward. Small pieces in the puzzle start to fall in place. How on earth can you sell your body for free food and a place to sleep??? These people are seriously sick.

Amira

Rat Expert
Everything was just a lie ment to keep the fake relationship moving forward. Small pieces in the puzzle start to fall in place. How on earth can you sell your body for free food and a place to sleep??? These people are seriously sick.
It is good you fond out what kind off typ he is . Yes i agree With you they is sick and dangerrous to have contact With them becaurse you never know what will come up in NeXT corner , and if you try to get a honest answer from them it is like to talk to a wall

catrin

It is good you fond out what kind off typ he is . Yes i agree With you they is sick and dangerrous to have contact With them becaurse you never know what will come up in NeXT corner , and if you try to get a honest answer from them it is like to talk to a wall
Thanks @Amira , yeah I am glad it never went further. He lives in Italy now but will be moving later in the summer. Always changing country. And probably also women.

I will tell the police in Malmö so they can be ready if/when he come again. He loves it here, so there's a high chance he'll be back.

Amira

Rat Expert
Thanks @Amira , yeah I am glad it never went further. He lives in Italy now but will be moving later in the summer. Always changing country. And probably also women.

I will tell the police in Malmö so they can be ready if/when he come again. He loves it here, so there's a high chance he'll be back.
Sure he will try to move from Italy and up to North Europe becaurse in Italy no jobs it is what i hear .:confused:

Reactions: ijs

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
Sure he will try to move from Italy and up to North Europe becaurse in Italy no jobs it is what i hear .:confused:
Not much here in North Europe too. And tunisian have not good reputation as workers. Europe are flowing over by people comming here now from North Africa. And the job marked are low. So if a firm have to choose by an North African or a native who speak our language. I guess tunisian are way beck in line

catrin

Not much here in North Europe too. And tunisian have not good reputation as workers. Europe are flowing over by people comming here now from North Africa. And the job marked are low. So if a firm have to choose by an
Imagine a Moroccan asking for job in here.....They know that and just come here to steal and scam women. I seriously hate them...

catrin

There is no jobs in Italy but especially difficult to find a job for Moroccans. They have a bad reputation and now I found out why the hard way.

Jena mullan

Every word y say is true but no bank money phone cloths bla bla any way we meet up in Tunisa me and my freind we know each other on fb 5 years so why not meet him then I give his freind money to book apartment I dident realy know the diner money he asked me to
Give him 450 pounds I says no I give your freind 150 that was fine then we meet night time drinking he got what he wanted he even had the cheek to say I like your freind she’s so pretty I say ok then went home with my freind to hotel after that dident want to know me aww well a rat always a rat I’ll send his photo later I’m new on here so just thought I would post this it’s very interesting xxx