Warning Signs

Dizzymaiden

They do not know love?... i have been looking for answers... i am envolved with a Tunisian Muslim man. He says is not like other Tunisian men who use women. Now a few months have gone by and the love newness has weared off. I been noticing things about him...

Laura2014

Staff member
Welcome @Dizzymaiden

Please read my thread 'if it's your first time reading here'. It should be at the end of this message.

Have you met your friend in person or on line? There is a lot to read here. Take your time, read all you can. If you have questions please ask. Be careful not to reveal too much about your personal details in the public forum. Use the search tool to check if he is known already. It's three small dots .... at the top right of the home page.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Welcome, DM :) None of them are like other Tunisian men that use women....according to them :rolleyes: Please can I ask what things you've started to notice about him that have brought you here? If you're up to it, a rough outline of your story would help.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
O
It may help you if you accept that every word he says to you is a lie or a misrepresentation of the truth designed to make you feel and respond in a certain way (i.e. to feel responsible, guilty, sorry etc.).
Oh God, they are so good at this! Practice makes perfect and they are perfect at lying, cheating, manipulating, and using foreign women! Karma!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I am half Tunisian, went to school in Tunsia, I have lived in Tunisia (Sousse), speak fluently Arabic, I have a son with a Tunisian woman, and.....I hate Tunisia and the mentality.
I know a lot of Tunisian also who are hating their country, maybe as an "Arab"they are/were more open to me to talk about their country.
It’s 2018, these assholes are desperate and using more foreigners than ever! Petition your government to imprison these lowlife, loser monsters! It’s your tourism industry on the line! These bezness scummy assholes are destroying the economy of Tunisia! Until Tunisias demand a stop to it, your economy will suffer and your taxes will rise! STOP these criminals in your countries!!!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I'm not so sure about that. Lots of foreign money gets pumped into Tunisia by unsuspecting victims :(
Yup.....and there lies the problem :Cry:
Think how much money yours got from you, Judith....all money in the struggling Tunisian economy. Every trinket I bought, every packet of cigarettes, every coffee, every taxi, every Tunisair flight....all money into their floundering economy.
People need to STOP sending them large sums of money, any money!
These deluded wives and girlfriends are pumping more money in with every visit and every bank/Western Union transfer.
We need a thread titled 'Western Union, Moneygram and bank transfers', so when people Google these things....they see a link to TLR! :D
In fact, I have a thread on here somewhere about sending money.....I'll edit the title if I can find it :thumbsup:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
You are brilliant! Any idea as to how many potential victims have paid attention to this warning? Since Tunisia is a closed currency country, no wire transfers should be allowed from any country....only transfers within its borders should be allowed! That would solve a lot of the criminal activity, except it’s not criminal when a person voluntarily gives “gifts” from themselves to “help” the less fortunate! I’m about to puke now! It’s so disgusting! I wonder if we could talk to the International Monetary Fund....isn’t that the group over international financial matters? I think I’m going to do a little research! Keep your fingers crossed!

Heidi

Inactive
Since Tunisia is a closed currency country, no wire transfers should be allowed from any country....
This does not mean that other currency can't get into Tunisia ;)

What is a closed currency?

A closed currency is a currency that you can only get in the country in which it is used. If you are holidaying in a country with a closed currency and need money straight away upon arrival, you will be able to exchange your British pound or withdraw money at the airport.

When you are due to depart for home, you will need to change your unused closed currency back in to British pound before leaving. It’s illegal to take home a closed currency and you could be subject to spot checks on departure.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
All currencies can get in to Tunisia, but they can not wire dinars out! That is what needs to be blocked! No foreign currencies in by wire transfers, western union, etc. That will stop victims from losing cash to criminals through wire transfers!

Heidi

Inactive
That will stop victims from losing cash to criminals through wire transfers!
I guess that this is the least of their worries :coffee:

Why do some governments have a closed currency ?

Because they don't have enough trade to act as a buffer for the currency.

Lets say you need to buy Oil, Cars, and Medicine from overseas. So you need something to sell to people from other countries for their currency to buy those things. You can sell them tourism, labour to make things, or whatever resources your country happens to have. So what happens if everyone in your country suddenly decides they want to buy iPhones and TV's? Well... now you don't have money for cars or oil or medicines, because you've only got so much foreign currency.

The reason a country like China does it is to make sure that people can't buy things from overseas too, and that their goods stay cheap to export. For Tunisia and Cuba they're more worried about running out of US dollars and Euros to buy the things they really actually need.

As someone else pointed out, you're worried about manipulation too. Someone could buy up a huge amount of your currency, making it uncompetitive, at which point you'd need to massively print more money or just... not let the buying happen in the first place.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I meet lots of people from China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan everyday! They think Japan is so cheap, yet actually, everything here is crazy expensive! Asia is so much more expensive than anywhere, yet North Africa which is dirt cheap compared to us, just needs to stop the corruption and currency manipulation! I saw it myself! Stop cheating, bribing, manipulation, and they will be good again! Honesty really does pay, but idiots and losers can’t see it! The human heart really does count in the bottom line... I hope people can someday realize it! I live in a place now which values honesty! My God, how they all prosper! It’s the truth! I see it daily!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I am half Tunisian, went to school in Tunsia, I have lived in Tunisia (Sousse), speak fluently Arabic, I have a son with a Tunisian woman, and.....I hate Tunisia and the mentality.
I know a lot of Tunisian also who are hating their country, maybe as an "Arab"they are/were more open to me to talk about their country.
Please give us an update on your life, your current views of Tunisians, and the Tunisian mentality now days! Thank you!!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
They do not know love?... i have been looking for answers... i am envolved with a Tunisian Muslim man. He says is not like other Tunisian men who use women. Now a few months have gone by and the love newness has weared off. I been noticing things about him...
Please name him and shame him!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Hi SSG (the short version of your name LOL!)
See my bold part in your quote, that is exactly what I tried to say. With Facebook they can have all their girlfriends there but make it that way, that they can't see eachother messages or even at the friends list.

I think that if you have a relationship, you're in love, you're proud and you want to share it with everyone!
OK maybe not here in Tunisia right away with your parents, but you want that to share with your friends.
When I have a relationship with a man and he hides me for his friends.....what makes that off me?
I would be mad and end it right away because there is no reason in the world that he has the right to hide me like I'm nothing!

LOL and they are not good with hiding aren't they, see your chocolate story!
But I think that is not something special for "rats", I think that is typical for men in the whole world! LOL
But makes you think isn't it that he want mad.....

If you want you can allways post his details and a link to his facebook and accounts at datingsides in your topic, members here will help you to find things, how more information you give, like real name, nicknames, email, place where he lives, work etc, the more they will find.
Also when we can see more of his facebook than you, we can tell you for excample.
But think about that if you want that and do it when you're ready!
I’ve been blocked. Can you find anything on Abdelhak Rahali, Ahmed HA, Abdou Rahali, Berjab Abdou, Ooumayma Rahali, Wajdi Rahali, Abdel Rahali, Boubaker.....so many names?

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Hi Judith, last time that member was posting 2012 ;)
If you use a new fb you will not be blocked :)
I’m nosy....Haha...I’m just curious as to how these members from years ago are doing now days....post rat....or did they return to their vile creature or heaven forbid, another one? (New FB;))

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
What is wrong with their culture? I see lots of bored, no goals, no motivation, no caring young men who... if asked a question, claims its “stressing him out”! WTH stress do they have? Sleeping 12 hours a day, watching football and TV, eating Mom’s homecooking at least twice a day, no laundry, no changing of their own bed sheets...WTF, no responsibilities, no bills to pay other than the one dinar (50 cents) coffee and cheap cigs!! How the hell do they have stress? They should walk one day in my shoes! I guarantee not a one would survive! They truly live in Disneyland....Fantasyland! I will never understand that life cause I’ve worked since I was a kid, 6-7 days a week, and I became hugely successful! They think my life magically fell into my hands? My God....f*** that stupid thinking! No work, no gain! It’s that simple! Why can’t they understand? I improved myself always. I worked 70 hours a week and took more and more college courses too! I have numerous university degrees including doctor! I EARNED every cent, dollar, yen, and euro I made! Nothing came to me as a lottery win or an inheritance! To turn my wealth over to a closed economy......when hell freezes over! I was begged to “invest” in a Tunisian coffee shop, a 5- star hotel resort on Djerba, and buy a huge house with swimming pool! Duh! I’ve had swimming pools, hot tubs, and jacuzzis....they take loads of chemicals, lots of maintenance, so they aren’t the luxury they appear to be.....BUT, it’s my hard earned cash.....not giving anymore away to anybody! I lost $26,000 this time and $65,000 in the past! I trusted, I believed...I was fooled and conned! This old girl has her pit bull mentality back... NO MORE! NEVER again! What a bunch of asshole idiots! Yes, I’m angry cause I never trusted anybody! I finally trusted one person and look at what that fool has done to me! He now knows that he had a prize and lost her! May karma get him! I’m tired of his lies, cheating, games, and pulling me down! Life is short....I’m moving on ALONE! Their s*** is beyond my ability to handle! When somebody makes you feel bad or pulls you down...they are TOXIC! Who needs that garbage? Certainly not me! I’m just trying not to be bitter....but my high ranking friends have done a few naughty deeds! I love them for it too! Tunisia..... stop bezness! I actually have a close friend from my town in Tunisia NOW! He’s doing his part! Bless him! I’m very blessed and very thankful! I’m trying to fix this garbage on an international scale! Fingers crossed, ladies, friends!