Warning Signs

Milly Yarde

~ Admins please let me know if I need to remove this post ~
Hello, thank you for accepting me into your group! I hope you are all well. You might remember a few years ago, the UK broadcaster, Channel 5, released a hit series about marriage immigration fraud, called Holiday Love Rats Exposed. The series explored this little-known area and brought these scams, and the terrible impact on sometimes vulnerable men and women, to public attention. The contributors involved thanked us for giving their cases traction. You may have come across an organisation called Immigration Marriage Fraud UK (immigrationmarriagefrauduk.co.uk); we’re working with founder Dee and contributor Kim to make a further documentary.

We’re keen to hear from people who’ve been affected by marriage fraud. Ideally, this would be someone who went on holiday and met someone, perhaps married them, brought them home to the UK or America (or planned to do so), only to find that their partner was sadly only with them for a visa, money etc.. Does this ring any bells for you?

You could be based in the UK or further afield.

We do of course understand that discussing these matters is highly sensitive but I can assure you that any initial conversations will remain confidential and be for research purposes only. If you then feel comfortable taking it further, we can discuss it

Nine Lives Media, the independent television company making this documentary, has won two Baftas, an International Emmy plus RTS awards and prides itself on working with contributors on sensitive issues.

If you think you fit the bill, please feel free to message me for a call back, call me on 0044 (0)161 832 2007 or email me on [email protected]. Our turnaround time is quite tight, and we’ll need to identify potential contributors swiftly, so if you'd like to take part, send me a message.

Many thanks!

Nazi91

Hey viky you are in the wrong websiteall of them here they are sick grannies... I just want to advice you ...forgot about the money what he send you !! If you feel something with him so just give him a chance any way good and bad are everywhere ... but dont listen and took experiences of mostly stuipir ppl as a low !!! By the way even with studying visa he can have part time job ;) ... anyway in the other side grannies plz dont visit tunisia to be a victim of tlr just use sex toys and stay in country hhhhhhhh

Laura2014

Staff member
Hey viky you are in the wrong websiteall of them here they are sick grannies... I just want to advice you ...forgot about the money what he send you !! If you feel something with him so just give him a chance any way good and bad are everywhere ... but dont listen and took experiences of mostly stuipir ppl as a low !!! By the way even with studying visa he can have part time job ;) ... anyway in the other side grannies plz dont visit tunisia to be a victim of tlr just use sex toys and stay in country hhhhhhhh
And yet another goon joins the playpen. It must be buy one get one free week.

Liona

Rat Expert
Sweety, aren't you here again? We have been missing you so much.:rolleyes: Mwah.:love:

Last edited: