Warning Signs

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Guess_Who, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Kirstyo
    Chat With Me

Kirstyo Well-Known Member

No some pick their nose; scratch their
    balls and bite their nails so loud you cannot hear the tv

Amber likes this.
  2. Kirstyo
    Chat With Me

Kirstyo Well-Known Member

I was in an abusive relationship; my sons father; you don't always know they are abusive b4 you get too involved it escalates.

3. I am half Tunisian, went to school in Tunsia, I have lived in Tunisia (Sousse), speak fluently Arabic, I have a son with a Tunisian woman, and.....I hate Tunisia and the mentality.
    I know a lot of Tunisian also who are hating their country, maybe as an "Arab"they are/were more open to me to talk about their country.

Laurence and tigerlil like this.

4. Sweden is one of the richest countries in the world, it is there better than in Italy or England; IF he had a permanent visa for Sweden, why he wants to go back to Italy? He is "studying"Swedish language..it could also be a language course, something that is one of the preconditions to stay in Sweden. I think he is looking for other women to stay in another country in Europe since his eyes are open that a future in Sweden is not possible. If he really is a Mechanic than certainly he could/would find a job in Sweden...it smells like he is looking for you to get a new visa for England. Sorry I am half Tunisian, I know their mentality like I made them.

Amira, Stina, Kristy and 5 others like this.
  5. Hi Vicky..You have written in another post "Not all Tunisian men are the same but I gave him the benefit of the doubt"(end quote); Dear Vicky I tell you something you always have to remember. "ALL Tunisian men are the same, never, never ever give a Tunisian man the benefit of the doubt, 99% chance that you will be ruined"! They are lying, it is their second nature, even if they have nothing to gain they lie because those people cannot live with the trut or bare it.

Liona, minxy101, smiley and 11 others like this.
  6. BrownGirl
    Chat With Me

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

Amen to that
    My ex lied about almost everything, even when he didn't need to lie, he lied. In fact the lies were so outrageous I had to believe them because I thought surely no one could make that up. When I eventually found him out he stopped all contact, no apology, no explanation, nothing. I have been trying for months to figure out what it was all about because I didn't give him money and only small gifts. I can only imagine he was building up to a big payout of some description - a big drama, who knows. I never will lol :D he must have realised it wasn't going to work and I wasn't going to pay out. Little does he know that I probably earn more than anyone else he is likely to meet there, but I kept those details to myself :D

7. GreeneyesUK
    Chat With Me

GreeneyesUK New Member

Sticky vicky!!! Where are your morals in life. Your poor husband and kids!
    You need to grow up,but that's just text book.
    You have come here looking for advice and wasn't told what you would like to here.
    Which would be that your different, yes he must really love you bla bla bla! And when you didn't heater got all uptight and defended yourself in such a pathetic way! You have serious insecurity issues.
    He is laughing at you (I aware the original post is 2011) I would love to see where you got with this! I hope you got what you deserved. And I hope to god those kids of yours hasn't been dragged through your mistakes!
    I hope your husband has found himself a nice wife and some form of a role model for those kids.

Caramel likes this.
  8. GreeneyesUK
    Chat With Me

GreeneyesUK New Member

She is just as bad as he tunisian men!

Stina, ExNorway, tigerlil and 2 others like this.
  9. ExNorway
    Chat With Me

ExNorway Well-Known Member

I see that this an old post, and that Vicy probably is not on here anymore, but for new readers: A tunisian in Scandinavia is almost 100% likely to be involved with /and married to a women here. The other alternative is heavy criminal activity. If they have been to Italy first they may have "Permisso de sejouno" (staying permission bougth for about 100 Euros), and they can due to my knowledge stay in the scandinavian countries up to 3 months (tourist visa). To study, work, live they must be married. The process to get permission to live/work can only be optained this way. And the woman must make a certain (high) amount of money, have a place and not recived any social help the last 2 years amoung many other criterias.

So to say it mildly this women have worked hard to get the love of their life to stay....which makes the trauma of finding out the truth, very very high, especially when the relation have been a lie for years as in my case 4 years.

The only exception from this "rule" is rich or half tunisian men, but they would not need to look for a wife this way.

10. Can anyone help me please

11. sarahhhhh
    Chat With Me

sarahhhhh Member

rose711 and CUDDLE like this.
  12. Dizzymaiden
    Chat With Me

Dizzymaiden New Member

They do not know love?... i have been looking for answers... i am envolved with a Tunisian Muslim man. He says is not like other Tunisian men who use women. Now a few months have gone by and the love newness has weared off. I been noticing things about him...

Laura2014 likes this.
  13. Laura2014
    Chat With Me

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome @Dizzymaiden

Please read my thread 'if it's your first time reading here'. It should be at the end of this message.

Have you met your friend in person or on line? There is a lot to read here. Take your time, read all you can. If you have questions please ask. Be careful not to reveal too much about your personal details in the public forum. Use the search tool to check if he is known already. It's three small dots .... at the top right of the home page.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 9:55 AM
  14. Mango Chutney
    Chat With Me

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Welcome, DM :) None of them are like other Tunisian men that use women....according to them :rolleyes: Please can I ask what things you've started to notice about him that have brought you here? If you're up to it, a rough outline of your story would help.