Warning Signs

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Guess_Who, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Please name him and shame him!

2. Judithlyn

I’ve been blocked. Can you find anything on Abdelhak Rahali, Ahmed HA, Abdou Rahali, Berjab Abdou, Ooumayma Rahali, Wajdi Rahali, Abdel Rahali, Boubaker.....so many names?

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Judith, last time that member was posting 2012 ;)
    If you use a new fb you will not be blocked :)

Laura2014 likes this.
  4. Judithlyn

I’m nosy....Haha...I’m just curious as to how these members from years ago are doing now days....post rat....or did they return to their vile creature or heaven forbid, another one? (New FB;))

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Arab proverb "Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time" :coffee:

6. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

Spot on!

7. Judithlyn

What is wrong with their culture? I see lots of bored, no goals, no motivation, no caring young men who... if asked a question, claims its “stressing him out”! WTH stress do they have? Sleeping 12 hours a day, watching football and TV, eating Mom’s homecooking at least twice a day, no laundry, no changing of their own bed sheets...WTF, no responsibilities, no bills to pay other than the one dinar (50 cents) coffee and cheap cigs!! How the hell do they have stress? They should walk one day in my shoes! I guarantee not a one would survive! They truly live in Disneyland....Fantasyland! I will never understand that life cause I’ve worked since I was a kid, 6-7 days a week, and I became hugely successful! They think my life magically fell into my hands? My God....f*** that stupid thinking! No work, no gain! It’s that simple! Why can’t they understand? I improved myself always. I worked 70 hours a week and took more and more college courses too! I have numerous university degrees including doctor! I EARNED every cent, dollar, yen, and euro I made! Nothing came to me as a lottery win or an inheritance! To turn my wealth over to a closed economy......when hell freezes over! I was begged to “invest” in a Tunisian coffee shop, a 5- star hotel resort on Djerba, and buy a huge house with swimming pool! Duh! I’ve had swimming pools, hot tubs, and jacuzzis....they take loads of chemicals, lots of maintenance, so they aren’t the luxury they appear to be.....BUT, it’s my hard earned cash.....not giving anymore away to anybody! I lost $26,000 this time and $65,000 in the past! I trusted, I believed...I was fooled and conned! This old girl has her pit bull mentality back... NO MORE! NEVER again! What a bunch of asshole idiots! Yes, I’m angry cause I never trusted anybody! I finally trusted one person and look at what that fool has done to me! He now knows that he had a prize and lost her! May karma get him! I’m tired of his lies, cheating, games, and pulling me down! Life is short....I’m moving on ALONE! Their s*** is beyond my ability to handle! When somebody makes you feel bad or pulls you down...they are TOXIC! Who needs that garbage? Certainly not me! I’m just trying not to be bitter....but my high ranking friends have done a few naughty deeds! I love them for it too! Tunisia..... stop bezness! I actually have a close friend from my town in Tunisia NOW! He’s doing his part! Bless him! I’m very blessed and very thankful! I’m trying to fix this garbage on an international scale! Fingers crossed, ladies, friends!

Amira, Liona, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  8. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

What's the point in being bitter?
    There is life after a love rat!
    YOU ARE A WARRIOR

Amira and Judithlyn like this.
  9. Judithlyn

I would not say that I’m bitter! I always try to fix wrong things! Bezness is sooooooo wrong and evil! Just doing to do my best, my small part, to either fix it or at least make people aware!!!

Heidi, Lovelylondon and Amira like this.
  10. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

And that is amazing, all you lady's are doing a great job. Enough is enough the low life need to be stopped, I wish I had know about this site 5 years ago!!

Judithlyn and Amira like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, you joined here 2013 :) What happened ?

Amira, Lovelylondon and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

long story, I became under the spell of a rat, had his baby, that he doesn't think is his. Lucky me that I get her all to myself, i just wish I had done my research before hand
    I originally became a member because my rat told me he was on here, name in lights, famous lol.

13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Is he still famous? Have other people named him here?

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  14. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

magic and Judithlyn like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm not good at guessing :( What's the rat's name ? :)

Judithlyn and Laura2014 like this.
  16. Laura2014

And she knew about you and his child I guess? Has he made it out of Tunisia yet?

Judithlyn likes this.
  17. Laura2014

Since he’s already named here somewhere and he’s proud of it what harm?

Judithlyn, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  18. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

19. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

So his wife outed him? Was he with you both at the same time then, if he is still on his best visa behaviour now? Or did she leave him, he met you....and then she took him back? :confused:

20. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

Oh yes she knew! I wouldn't marry him so that was that .......... He crawled his way back to her and she stupidly took him back. That's all I know he hasn't been in contact for a long time and I would like to keep it that way to protect my daughter in the long run. If I named him he would come back into our life, sorry ladies.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  21. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

So is he still in the gallery, or did she remove him when she foolishly took him back?

23. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

He was stringing us both along at the same time, she was older but married at the time but left her husband for him. Then she found out about me, she outed him I found out about her. He stayed with me, I guess still stringing her along. I had my baby and a lot changed for me I didn't want to marry him so it was over and he went back to her, they where married within a year!! And they are living happy ever after!!

24. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

25. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

I have looked and she must of removed everything.

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.