Warning Signs

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Guess_Who, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Not sure about this bit...there's no happiness found with a rat, as she will learn :thumbsup:

Judithlyn, Laura2014, XxnikxX and 2 others like this.
  2. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

She knew what she was getting into, he walked away from bonding with his baby to lure his way back to her. With values like that there is really no hope for her, such a silly women.

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No, you have to think about your own security so you understand that you will not give out his name. Just knowing that he is on this page shows us that he makes fun of TLR by showing you this page .

Judithlyn and XxnikxX like this.
  4. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt it! Once a RAT, always a RAT! He cheated on her with you and you with her. I’m sure he’s still cheating unless she is watching him 24/7, guarding his phone at ALL times, and not letting him out of her sight for a single second...even going with him to the bathroom. These are the ONLY ways to make sure a rat doesn’t cheat! Abddlhak lived with me for months at a time...4 Times. He still had another woman on the side the entire time! She visited him in Tunisia once a year. You should have heard the excuses he told me as to why he would not be around wifi at those times! The lies make me sick. She passed away in a car crash while he was living with me. He didn’t care. He used her. He used me! I’m sure he’s looking for other people to use also.

You don’t want to name your rat, but tell us which city he’s from in Tunisia. This might get other victims to come out or at least be warned. Mine is all over this sight and google. I had no idea this bezness garbage even existed! It has sure been some education for me! Pain which I can not begin to describe, but I’m happy to know the truth finally! Wish I had known in 2014!!!

AmberHeart, spartacus, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Omfg :eek: it's just like (link removed by request) ;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Judithlyn, Amira and Mango Chutney like this.
  6. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

Thanks Heidi for sharing the thread!!

What part of me wanting to protect my inocent 3 year old daughter did you not understand?

I didn't start to tell parts of my story for the fun of it, I did it to help others and to hopefully getting those who just come here and don't say anything to open up about what's happened to them to raise awareness.
    It's taken me 3 long years to get where I am today and to start to speak up and start to trust people again, but this seems just like a witch hunt to you.

Tunisian rats, and rats everywhere will never stop doing this, they don't give a shit if we name and shame them they are proud of the fact they are on here!! We are strong women and men, we need to speak up and be heard and educate people of what's happening for the situation to get better. We need to stand together not stab people in the back.

tipme, AmberHeart and Amira like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How was I supposed to know that (name removed by request) is your rat :confused:

AmberHeart likes this.
  8. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

You know your stuff, you clearly spend a lot of your time and energy ratting these knobs out, it is clear for all to see......
    Your sarcastic X files comment didn't go a miss either your just as bad as they are.

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm sorry you feel that way, but if you had not reacted to my post, nobody would have known it was you :)

AmberHeart likes this.
  10. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

Do not try and push the blame back onto me. You dug and dug for that thread until you found it, it was a low blow and karma is a bitch. Do you think other people's lives are a game?

11. Mango Chutney

Nik, I can understand your frustration, but at the end of the day, so many of our rat experiences are almost identical because these rats are all the same.

We had a member on here called Key....if you didn't see that she had written the posts, you would have thought it was me....she lived my life! Her posts messed with my head, I cut down on my active time on the forum because of what they brought back to me....I couldn't deal with it mentally.

My point here is....our experience was practically identical...but our rats were different men.
    Just because the X-File thread bore similarities to your own experience, did not mean that it had to be about you and your rat, just that the experience was similar.
    I'd read that X-File thread before....but I had no idea you had a connection to it when you started posting here.

You are a mother, you are frightened, you want to protect your daughter...I get this, my rat sent direct death threats to my kids, my protective instinct kicked in hard....but your fear and paranoia also kicked in, and in a moment of anger, possibly accompanied by fear, you lashed out on the forum and confirmed that thing was your rat.....I still did not know 100% that he was your rat.
    A PM would have been better, just explaining that you were frightened for your little girl, and could the link please be removed.
    Sometimes, an impulsive reaction is the wrong reaction...please never doubt that we, including Heidi, are all on your side, none of us wish harm on you, your little'un, nor on his wife.
    And here, you are right....bezness will never be completely eradicated, not ever...but our efforts here do lessen the victim flow, they do educate people, they do help some people remove the pink specs sooner, rather than later.

With regards to them not giving a shit, I promise you....you are wrong. They come on here, all big mouth and bravado, bragging of fame....and then the threats start, the blackmail starts...they hate being on here, exposed for the prostitutes and con men they are.
    This site makes their scamming a darn sight harder, they don't want to be here.

12. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

That thread brought so many memories back I was pregnant at the time that post came out and I just sat there and watched it all happen and went to hospital because of it. It was awful to re read it after all my baby is half of that rat, does that mean she is ugly because she shares a rats DNA.... No!!

On the other side of the dice knowing this was very similar to my story I also could of been messaged and been asked if this was about me before it was just posted or did I mind it being posted! protection of people has to must, it could of been already removed but hasn't.

I have not lashed out in my oppion I have just been honest and put my point across. If you look at the figures of the people who come on here and read this site but don't say a word It's a high percent. people outing people for speaking out will scare them into saying nothing at all and rightly so.

Thank you for your message it was gladly recived than the one liners Heidi came out with. When I have got time I will be writing a new thread on this matter if it's deleted if I am blocked then so be it.

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You are a little drama queen, aren't you ;) like I wrote before, if you'd kept your mouth shut, nobody would have known that you are mentioned in the (removed by request) thread :)

Judithlyn and XxnikxX like this.
  14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Heidi, aren't you a bit harsh now?

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, I'm not. I don't like to be falsely accused

Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  16. XxnikxX

XxnikxX New Member

No need to get personal is there?? I called you out on what you did, you are not a Mother are you? I can tell very immature.

17. Mango Chutney

Yes, I can appreciate the memory was painful....I am still not immune to having dodgy days myself....and I'm sure you and I are not alone in these feelings.

Your daughter is also half of you. Is she ugly? Never!!!! No child is ever ugly, every child is a gift, a beautiful gift to be be treasured and adored. I have no doubt your little lady is gorgeous.

When these rats are mocked for their appearance, it is because of their ugly insides....even a good looking person becomes ugly on the outside when you discover they are rotten to the core (my rat was genuinely ugly inside and out :oops::D ). On discovering that somebody is downright evil inside, you become more aware of their outer flaws...and hone right in on them.

YOU are raising your little girl, YOU are moulding her personality, NOT that thing who isn't worthy of being referred to as her father....so, I have no doubt that your little girl is beautiful inside and outside.
    Children are the innocent little souls that always seem to suffer the most in rat world :Cry:
    I'm pretty sure you will not be blocked. If members were blocked for voicing a different opinion that is not necessarily the acceptable opinion....I'd have been gone a long time ago! :D

Those silent members you refer to on the forum, well.....you'd be amazed at what goes on in PM ;)
    Yup, there are six sides to a dice...sometimes, we choose the wrong one, it's human nature and the odds are stacked against us.

Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Holy cow....it's all kicked off while I was typing...I'll leave you ladies to it....I need a fag!! :eek:

XxnikxX likes this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Well, no, not exactly helga.gif more like a Matherchucker ;)

Quote Khaled Akrout "the worst bitchs knowet by evry evry one. Matherchucker dirty crazy whore"

AmberHeart and Judithlyn like this.
  20. Judithlyn

Lol....Is old Khaled back posting? Are you a “Matherchucker, @Heidi? Hahaha That sounds like a good group name! Welcome to “Matherchuckers”! :thumbsup::D

yougogirl75, AmberHeart and magic like this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No, he is still banned :)

yougogirl75 and Judithlyn like this.
  22. Judithlyn

:thumbsup:

yougogirl75 and Amira like this.
  23. Milly Yarde

Milly Yarde New Member

~ Admins please let me know if I need to remove this post ~
    Hello, thank you for accepting me into your group! I hope you are all well. You might remember a few years ago, the UK broadcaster, Channel 5, released a hit series about marriage immigration fraud, called Holiday Love Rats Exposed. The series explored this little-known area and brought these scams, and the terrible impact on sometimes vulnerable men and women, to public attention. The contributors involved thanked us for giving their cases traction. You may have come across an organisation called Immigration Marriage Fraud UK (immigrationmarriagefrauduk.co.uk); we’re working with founder Dee and contributor Kim to make a further documentary.

We’re keen to hear from people who’ve been affected by marriage fraud. Ideally, this would be someone who went on holiday and met someone, perhaps married them, brought them home to the UK or America (or planned to do so), only to find that their partner was sadly only with them for a visa, money etc.. Does this ring any bells for you?

You could be based in the UK or further afield.

We do of course understand that discussing these matters is highly sensitive but I can assure you that any initial conversations will remain confidential and be for research purposes only. If you then feel comfortable taking it further, we can discuss it [​IMG]

Nine Lives Media, the independent television company making this documentary, has won two Baftas, an International Emmy plus RTS awards and prides itself on working with contributors on sensitive issues.

If you think you fit the bill, please feel free to message me for a call back, call me on 0044 (0)161 832 2007 or email me on [email protected]. Our turnaround time is quite tight, and we’ll need to identify potential contributors swiftly, so if you'd like to take part, send me a message.

Many thanks!

[​IMG]

juicyfruit likes this.
  24. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Also to take power away from them. “You don’t scare me anymore” “you don’t control me anymore” “ you can’t hurt me anymore”

yougogirl75 and Brasilgirl like this.
  25. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

♥️

Heidi likes this.