Warning Signs

Nazi91

Hey viky you are in the wrong websiteall of them here they are sick grannies... I just want to advice you ...forgot about the money what he send you !! If you feel something with him so just give him a chance any way good and bad are everywhere ... but dont listen and took experiences of mostly stuipir ppl as a low !!! By the way even with studying visa he can have part time job ;) ... anyway in the other side grannies plz dont visit tunisia to be a victim of tlr just use sex toys and stay in country hhhhhhhh

Laura2014

Hey viky you are in the wrong websiteall of them here they are sick grannies... I just want to advice you ...forgot about the money what he send you !! If you feel something with him so just give him a chance any way good and bad are everywhere ... but dont listen and took experiences of mostly stuipir ppl as a low !!! By the way even with studying visa he can have part time job ;) ... anyway in the other side grannies plz dont visit tunisia to be a victim of tlr just use sex toys and stay in country hhhhhhhh
And yet another goon joins the playpen. It must be buy one get one free week.

Liona

Sweety, aren't you here again? We have been missing you so much.:rolleyes: Mwah.:love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom