Warning Signs

smiley

Dont worry,i will never visit that nazi- country again. I will not leave a single dinar there,not even if i got a free ticket.
To this 118 years old ‘man’,:You are waisting your time like always. Find something better to do.Khaled Akrout: You are a piece of shit.
To all members here: A very Happy Christmas to all of you :):):)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Mine is a proffesor in France , lives and go Combridge university, study at university in Algeri a, works for Facebook. He is French, Pakistani,Russian British, American, Tunisian and that's the ones I know of.
Mine had freedom of movement and dual nationality, he had a Russian mother that had never been to Russia, spoke not one word of the language, had never flown...and had parents and grandparents born and bred in Tunisia, sisters in hijabs at her Tunisian wedding etc.
He had freedom of movement with his music card .....that actually won't get him out of Tunisia.
He has a grandad living in France, aka Sfax, and uncles living in London and Belgium....aka Tunisia....so they could get him a visa if he wanted one :rolleyes:
He was a swimming champion.
He had a contract to be an international music player.....and was making CD's.
At one point he claimed to live in East London......it was a South African city :D
When I first found his latest FB, he was from Sidi Bou Said, he was living in La Marsa, at music school in Sfax and working in Hammamet......not sure how he was travelling between home, work and college all over Tunisia, as he can't drive! :D
You really do have to laugh.....it is ridiculous what they write on their profiles :D

In truth, he is an unemployed musician born in Tunis, living in Tunis with mummy and daddy, a school drop out.....and his entire family are 100% Tunisian :thumbsup:

Mystery

Mine had freedom of movement and dual nationality, he had a Russian mother that had never been to Russia, spoke not one word of the language, had never flown...and had parents and grandparents born and bred in Tunisia, sisters in hijabs at her Tunisian wedding etc.
He had freedom of movement with his music card .....that actually won't get him out of Tunisia.
He has a grandad living in France, aka Sfax, and uncles living in London and Belgium....aka Tunisia....so they could get him a visa if he wanted one :rolleyes:
At one point he claimed to live in East London......it was a South African city :D
When I first found his latest FB, he was from Sidi Bou Said, he was living in La Marsa, at music school in Sfax and working in Hammamet......not sure how he was travelling between home, work and college all over Tunisia, as he can't drive! :D
You really do have to laugh.....it is ridiculous what they write on their profiles :D

In truth, he is an unemployed musician born in Tunis, living in Tunis with mummy and daddy, a school drop out.....and his entire family are 100% Tunisian :thumbsup:
:D:D:D

smiley

:D:D:D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Mine is a proffesor in France , lives and go Combridge university, study at university in Algeri a, works for Facebook. He is French, Pakistani,Russian British, American, Tunisian and that's the ones I know of.
What in the world is he still looking for.... my days he had everything already with you. Freaking rats they get blind and not even know how to appreciate their blessings.

Mystery

What in the world is he still looking for.... my days he had everything already with you. Freaking rats they get blind and not even know how to appreciate their blessings.
He didn't have everything with me.
There was 1 thing he wanted most of all that I did not give him. Sure he would have got it if he wasn't so abusive to me.
That was his golden ticket.
Sorry you don't abuse someone cheat lie steal beat and get what you want.
He can go hell

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He didn't have everything with me.
There was 1 thing he wanted most of all that I did not give him. Sure he would have got it if he wasn't so abusive to me.
That was his golden ticket.
Sorry you don't abuse someone cheat lie steal beat and get what you want.
He can go hell
To reduce a wonderful wife and gorgeous kids to a simple paper to cross other country is despicable. Not being accountable for his kids and wife. Hope all doors get closed for him.

Mystery

To reduce a wonderful wife and gorgeous kids to a simple paper to cross other country is despicable. Not being accountable for his kids and wife. Hope all doors get closed for him.
I believe he got a woman from USA but not 100% sure. If I knew I would warn and prove he is a married man with children.
That he just want out of the country at any cost

Apples

I believe he got a woman from USA but not 100% sure. If I knew I would warn and prove he is a married man with children.
That he just want out of the country at any cost
There are ways to find out. I’d love to make sure that abusive bitch ass Rat never gets a chance to scurry to another country.

My ex Rat was according to him born in Italy when his father played soccer there but his parents wanted to return to Tunisia.
His father NEVER played soccer and they never left Tunisia.
He’s also totally of Italian descent and doesn’t need my fucking visa because he’s free to go wherever he wants and has had job offers from multiple European countries and he doesn’t like America because of the drugs and guns.

That lying loser has a Tunisian passport and birth certificate and tried to convince me he was not interested in a visa.
He didn’t graduate high school. He’s had problems with the police. He can not keep a job and he’s a lazy bum that doesn’t want to work because he thinks he’s entitled and exceptional and everything should be handed to him.

They lie from the start. They all lie, about everything. Everything.

Amira

Dont worry,i will never visit that nazi- country again. I will not leave a single dinar there,not even if i got a free ticket.
To this 118 years old ‘man’,:You are waisting your time like always. Find something better to do.Khaled Akrout: You are a piece of shit.
To all members here: A very Happy Christmas to all of you :):):)
The same to you and happy New year:)

Mystery

Brasilgirl

Fill the milk bottles to pour down the toilet to flush it :D:D:eek:
And use them for milk again?
That’s too close for my comfort.
I admit. I’m a princess when it comes to hygiene. I can’t live without my bath or shower everyday. I would last more than 3 days in the conditions you all talk about. Seriously. I’d be totally disgusted.

Mystery

And use them for milk again?
That’s too close for my comfort.
I admit. I’m a princess when it comes to hygiene. I can’t live without my bath or shower everyday. I would last more than 3 days in the conditions you all talk about. Seriously. I’d be totally disgusted.
I live in a council house now, but believe me I live in luxury running hot water. Toilet seat that don't move and a flush. Shower and bath I'm in heaven :D:D:D

Judithlyn

That sort of rings a bell, but mine was no musician....science...biology and chemistry, electrical engineering but couldn’t fix my shorted out light, and computer IT studies....I’m thinking iPod for kids with games, but certainly no IT pro....as for Science, OMG......loads of dangerous thoughts in the Biology field! I think the diplomas were “bought” as can most legal papers be bought in Tunisia. That country’s paperwork should be stamped with a big red warning...as in may be fake! I even wonder about his birth certificates...real? Fake? Who knows?

Top Bottom