Warning Signs

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
That sort of rings a bell, but mine was no musician....science...biology and chemistry, electrical engineering but couldn’t fix my shorted out light, and computer IT studies....I’m thinking iPod for kids with games, but certainly no IT pro....as for Science, OMG......loads of dangerous thoughts in the Biology field! I think the diplomas were “bought” as can most legal papers be bought in Tunisia. That country’s paperwork should be stamped with a big red warning...as in may be fake! I even wonder about his birth certificates...real? Fake? Who knows?
The more I read on here, the more I learned that everything was fake. Mine went out of his way to show me his birth certificate, i.d...etc..the minute I accused him of being a liar. There is nothing real about them. They lie so much, it's a wonder that they remember their own real name.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Def those offices aren’t cool as Headquarters, they don’t even have air conditioning, very old rusty furniture, several people in one small space. Not even the boss is having fun.
:rolleyes: If they were that disciplined their story would be very different. Mine was indeed working at that place, showed me a little about it. But it was a job anyways. He quit because it was not easy to follow rules and not comfortable, even coworkers were mocking him for being so delicate and getting sick every now and then.
Or... he started to make more money off his victims and didn’t need that job anymore.
They are all so tough when it suits them and babies when they want something. Very manipulative.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
They open windows because they don’t want to spend on electricity bills. It’s a little hell.
That makes sense. They do that at some places in Brasil too. But it is life and people don’t complain about it in Brasil, or at least I’ve never heard them.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
.I’m thinking iPod for kids with games, but certainly no IT pro...
They are not pros in IT. They're always bragging how they're gonna hack this and hack that, they're gonna cause hell, they're gonna bring the system down, blah blah....it's all bullshit and lies :thumbsup:
Their tech is decades behind ours, they haven't got a clue....yet so many victims believe the hacking threats and say "Oh, he's really good with this stuff" :rolleyes:
They're not good, they're shit....but because this world of threats, lies and bullshit is alien to us....it's easy to believe.
If they get into our accounts, it's because they've known emails, passwords etc.
Don't get me wrong....a real professional could....but we're talking rats, not professionals.
He quit because it was not easy to follow rules and not comfortable
Most rats quit work when they think they've hit the jackpot - secured the golden victim.
They are lazy, they want the lazy coffee shop, marathon sleep and eating mummies freshly prepared food, easy life.
Most rats will blame the victim for loss of said job, to make her feel bad.....and offer cash :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
The more I read on here, the more I learned that everything was fake. Mine went out of his way to show me his birth certificate, i.d...etc..the minute I accused him of being a liar. There is nothing real about them. They lie so much, it's a wonder that they remember their own real name.
Girllllll.....i got the whole shebang. The birth cert, passport, the passwords to accounts (didnt work) and all. :rolleyes:

Start asking questions and all of a sudden im making the relationship bad. Shit didn't make sense.

I can honestly say they will make you think youre crazy. When you know it just doesnt make sense.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Girllllll.....i got the whole shebang. The birth cert, passport, the passwords to accounts (didnt work) and all. :rolleyes:

Start asking questions and all of a sudden im making the relationship bad. Shit didn't make sense.

I can honestly say they will make you think youre crazy. When you know it just doesnt make sense.
Yup, questions are always an issue with them. Heaven forbid you ask a question.

The thing is, he always had an answer to my questions, the lies that they were. All the other times when he couldn't be bothered to deal with my questions, I would get the silent treatment for a week.

I don't normally put up with that sort of behaviour from men, so I'm surprised that I put up with that for as long as I did.

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
Yup, questions are always an issue with them. Heaven forbid you ask a question.

The thing is, he always had an answer to my questions, the lies that they were. All the other times when he couldn't be bothered to deal with my questions, I would get the silent treatment for a week.

I don't normally put up with that sort of behaviour from men, so I'm surprised that I put up with that for as long as I did.
I completely understand this all too well. There was an answer for every question. No matter how much you try to get them to see that it didnt make sense, they stuck to their lies.

Did yours ever say he told you something in the beginning, but you were 100% sure that they never told you?

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
I completely understand this all too well. There was an answer for every question. No matter how much you try to get them to see that it didnt make sense, they stuck to their lies.

Did yours ever say he told you something in the beginning, but you were 100% sure that they never told you?
Absolutely. He would always get me second guessing myself. He had me convinced that I was forgetful about things he supposedly mentioned to me in the beginning, when I knew that he hadn't. Now I know that I can be forgetful at times, but not about things regarding him. They are such manipulative liars. Judge Judy always says.."if it doesn't make sense...it ain't true"...

Femme Fatale

Rat Expert
Absolutely. He would always get me second guessing myself. He had me convinced that I was forgetful about things he supposedly mentioned to me in the beginning, when I knew that he hadn't. Now I know that I can be forgetful at times, but not about things regarding him. They are such manipulative liars. Judge Judy always says.."if it doesn't make sense...it ain't true"...
Yep. Warning Sign: the moment they say hello, RUN. Over 150,000 messages here, all warnings. Even the rats who comes in disguise, indirectly warns us. They show their true colors.

I wouldn't dare go back and play those mental gymnastics. His fav words, "I told you that before." :rolleyes:

Josy

Es klingt ein bisschen komisch, um es gelinde auszudrücken. Hat er Sie gebeten, Tunesien zu besuchen und vielleicht seine Familie zu treffen?
Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom