Was it his sister or wife ?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mystery, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

When I first met my husband his sister was never to be seen. Then I was introduced to a fat cow with a young daughter. She was very jealous of me. When I asked for an appartment she went absuluty crazy shouting and slamming the doors.
    She was always all over my rat kissing and touching. My rat would look at her when she bent over and even sent me pics of him looking at her.
    I bought a wardrobe for our clothes because I was sick of living out of a suitcase.
    When I returned after being in the UK.
    My rats and her clothes was in the wardrobe.
    I would put my money in a dish and she was seen taking my money. If he bought me something cheap in the beginning of our marriage out of my money. He would buy her expensive things with my money never his own. When we went on our so called honeymoon she would call or text every 10 min. Until I told him shut his phone off.
    He would buy her daughter things but never our children. More than 1 relelation asked was he taking her to the UK with him.
    I paid for a lawyer for her divorce but was it real ?.
    Just sat here thinking about everything and tbh things don't add up. He told me she was a better woman than me. She had him down has my sidi in her phone which means my master.
    She would ask his permmision for everything.
    Each day he would visit her at his mum's.
    He always came home covered in glitter from the cheap tacky dresses she wore.
    Why would his mother keep saying to her your my daughter each day. In front of me. Always a different story about a man wanted to marry her but that was because I was always asking if my rat was her husband and not brother.
    Maybe it just the way they lived but thinking about it more and more got me thinking it was his fecking wife. ;)

2. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Sounds like a very obedient wife. Guts don't lie.

3. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

If you are still married to him you can obtain a copy of his original birth certificate. It records any previous marriages and divorce?

4. Mystery

Sadly I'm Still Married To Him, not sure how to get a copy of his birth certificate. The one I saw had no one on there. But there again he got one without me on there said it was a mistake. So;) then he got one with my name so f . Knows

Beverley and AmberHeart like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Laura2014

Was your marriage a fully legal one? At the Civic Centre and notarised? In which case it would show your marriage and a previous marriage. It sounds like a strange relationship with his ‘sister’, but in Tunisia anything goes. I’m sure I read here somewhere about mothers still bathing their adult sons! All their relationships are enmeshed and without the normal boundaries we know. If he’s the eldest son and she’s not married then he is responsible for her.

spartacus, Beverley, magic and 6 others like this.
  7. Laura2014

If you have lawyers working for you there I’m sure they could find out or get a copy?

AmberHeart, Mystery and Heidi like this.
  8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Strange if she were his sister it is not normal to call up to several times a day? But unfortunately in my view I think it is impossible to find out if they are married because they have their own rules and traditions. Wouldn't have trusted any public papers or yes what they say it should stand on their ID or other documents if they are married / single don't believe it?

Beverley, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

unfortunately do not believe it or. Divorce? These men are so good at hiding things. listen to your inner voice? it usually matches 100%

10. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

I think it was a wife also, from what you said! I’m sorry for your pain! They are nasty vile scummy assholes!

Amira, Epiphany, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  11. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Where was the father of the sister’s child?

12. AmberHeart

[QUOTE=" If he’s the eldest son and she’s not married then he is responsible for her[/QUOTE]
    Does this mean she would be priority along with her child over his own children?

spartacus, Mystery and Amira like this.
  13. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

The part where you said she has him down as (my sidi) master in his phone could be an indication that they are married. As we know the Tunisian wife becomes the slave once they marry. This is so messed up.

Judithlyn, spartacus, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Understand that you are uneasy. He hides a lot for you I think? Hope it will work out for you in the end. Sorry to say it but why would he and his sister clothes hang together in the wardrobe closet? Mystery if you feel something is wrong don't let his family / friends know anything. This man is slippery

15. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Try setting up a player or a hidden camera to Catch him

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Judithlyn, Croydon girl and Mystery like this.
  16. Laura2014

Does this mean she would be priority along with her child over his own children?[/QUOTE]
    Over children born to a visa wife, yes. Their only purpose it to secure the visa. They are way down in the pecking order. Mother, father, sisters, sisters children, sheep, western wife and children come last.

Judithlyn, Beverley, magic and 4 others like this.
  17. Mystery

My rat was born in Algeria, the father of the suppose child looks more like fat cows father.
    I have never ever met him but seen a pic of him.
    Apparently they asked me to pay for a lawyer for her divorce which I did. I never seen her marriage book or anything to indicate that she was married or divorced. Now my rat is the eldest I seen pics of him with a ring on his finger which was not mine. I am not sure where I can obtain a birth certificate from Algeria. I did see something but that was for him to apply and not me his wife. Her husband suppose to divorced her because of stretch marks. ?
    He is now married to a cousin but he really looks like her father and not her divorced husband.
    I am legally married in tunisia by a notair with the marriage certificate and the must have 3 stamps, I have family book from algeria. I was married by imam in Algeria with a contract that mean shit to him.

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Apples and 2 others like this.
  18. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Don't get it. Sidi means sir so it's strange unless it's a nickname. I know I am entitled to ask for a copy of my hubby birth cert and it does say he is married to me not sure though about Algeria.
    Responsibility for the eldest son is a f***** up mess

19. Going for the limit

The ring thing I wouldn't take much notice of it they all wear rings even if not in a relationship

Judithlyn, Amira, Beverley and 2 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Why do they do this? What is the point? :confused:

21. Mystery

Because he's Algerian he can still have 4 wives. But he should provide equally each wife.
    Pologyamy is still legal there. Just thinking things last night I still have a lot of questions not answered. ;)

Judithlyn, Amira, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  22. Going for the limit

Oh is it. Think I would be looking into that.
    Oh it's done so girls think they are taken

Judithlyn, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  23. AmberHeart

So indeed it is weird. Your marriage in his hometown was by imam only (not valid, just apearance) that sister was legally married in Algeria.... your legal marriage was in Tunisia. All that seems entangled not clear at all.

Judithlyn, Mystery and Epiphany like this.
  24. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Because they are married to their conceited selves.

Judithlyn, Mystery, magic and 2 others like this.
  25. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Are they allowed to marry their actual sister?

Judithlyn and Mystery like this.